Thanks Meter: 38,917

By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 10:55 AM |#1951  
Thanks Meter: 520

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzzam

Hi everyone—*I'm using Nova Launcher and when I hit the home button, it often takes 10 seconds to return to home from whatever app I'm in. I've tried with & without "aggressive desktop," no luck. Are you guys seeing this with other launchers? Any solutions?

Otherwise it's running pretty smooth (though it ain't no KitKat) and battery life is great (like I said, it ain't KitKat )!

Never had that problem with nova, and I'm using the "aggressive desktop" option.
The Following User Says Thank You to viktor92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift viktor92 Ad-Free

21st May 2015, 11:06 AM |#1952  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi everyone—*I'm using Nova Launcher and when I hit the home button, it often takes 10 seconds to return to home from whatever app I'm in. I've tried with & without "aggressive desktop," no luck. Are you guys seeing this with other launchers? Any solutions?

Otherwise it's running pretty smooth (though it ain't no KitKat) and battery life is great (like I said, it ain't KitKat )!

I use apex and dont have that issue, i have "keep in memory" enabled however.

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300
The Following User Says Thank You to FadeFx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FadeFx Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:23 PM |#1953  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:

I'm using Holo and I don't seem to have that problem.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex

Hi all,
I am using latest build 6 on my i9300, i cant find "Auto Sync" or "Sync" toggle in notification drawer to add, does anyone have this problem?

The option is not available, you might go and ask on the Cyanogenmod website to have it added as an option.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vijer Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:32 PM |#1954  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 371

More
Hello. Video fast forward issue can be solved by enabling "awesome player" in developer option.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1432207902408.jpg
Views:	1500
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	3324217

Sent by Chandan 007 using GT-I9300
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superchandan007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift superchandan007 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 12:41 PM |#1955  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijer

I'm using Holo and I don't seem to have that problem.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

The option is not available, you might go and ask on the Cyanogenmod website to have it added as an option.

I was using team ub builds which is based on cyanogenmod 12.1 too, so in that builds, sync toggle was always present from cm12 till now cm12.1

The reason i have migrated from their roms to justarchi's is that they stopped updating i9300 roms from 22-04-2015

ALERT!!! i'm not saying that their rom is best and this rom isnt, actually i found this rom better, but that toggle is just the only thing that i missed...

P.S actually i found power control widget included in rom, in which they are number of toggles plus sync toggle, but i need that toggle on notification drawer...

BTW big thanks to JustArchi for this great rom.
21st May 2015, 03:50 PM |#1956  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I was using team ub builds which is based on cyanogenmod 12.1 too, so in that builds, sync toggle was always present from cm12 till now cm12.1

The reason i have migrated from their roms to justarchi's is that they stopped updating i9300 roms from 22-04-2015

ALERT!!! i'm not saying that their rom is best and this rom isnt, actually i found this rom better, but that toggle is just the only thing that i missed...

P.S actually i found power control widget included in rom, in which they are number of toggles plus sync toggle, but i need that toggle on notification drawer...

BTW big thanks to JustArchi for this great rom.

What is in the toggles is in no way device related and will only be implemented if done by cm team. Justarchi and moster2 only port cm to our device with absolutely no changes from their side. So if you want it in, you need to ask on the cyanogenmod forums or implement it yourselfs and send a pull request to cm devs.

The Following User Says Thank You to FadeFx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FadeFx Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 06:41 PM |#1957  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello. I'm experiencing browser crashes too frequently. I've tried chrome and firefox. Twitter's in-app browser also crashes. Using week 6 ROM. Can this be related with android system webview?
21st May 2015, 07:05 PM |#1958  
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:

Try nova 4.0 its instant here.
The Following User Says Thank You to adamsuail For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adamsuail Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 07:12 PM |#1959  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

What is in the toggles is in no way device related and will only be implemented if done by cm team. Justarchi and moster2 only port cm to our device with absolutely no changes from their side. So if you want it in, you need to ask on the cyanogenmod forums or implement it yourselfs and send a pull request to cm devs.

So as i understand,it seems that team ub make that change in cm12.1 or in another word they implement it in their builds, am i right?
21st May 2015, 07:16 PM |#1960  
Thanks Meter: 429

More
Quote:

So as i understand,it seems that team ub make that change in cm12.1 or in another word they implement it in their builds, am i right?

Thats right But its coming soon in official builds I think: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95835/
The Following User Says Thank You to MaxMustermann2.0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaxMustermann2.0 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 07:19 PM |#1961  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMustermann2.0

Thats right But its coming soon in official builds I think: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95835/

Wow thank you very much, i love xda community... i love to learn something new...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)