FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL] [5.1.1] [Build 21] [BETA] [2015-11-06] CyanogenMod 12.1 for i9300

8,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,917
 
By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 07:19 PM |#1961  
mirroalex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMustermann2.0

Thats right But its coming soon in official builds I think: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95835/

Wow thank you very much, i love xda community... i love to learn something new...
 
 
21st May 2015, 07:19 PM |#1962  
FadeFx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmustafa

Hello. I'm experiencing browser crashes too frequently. I've tried chrome and firefox. Twitter's in-app browser also crashes. Using week 6 ROM. Can this be related with android system webview?

If it happens to chrome and firefox, it is not related to webview, as these have their own browser engines.

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300
21st May 2015, 08:37 PM |#1963  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

If it happens to chrome and firefox, it is not related to webview, as these have their own browser engines.

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300

I agree. But could not solve the issue. Build 6 clean install.
21st May 2015, 08:38 PM |#1964  
RoelD92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex

I was using team ub builds which is based on cyanogenmod 12.1 too, so in that builds, sync toggle was always present from cm12 till now cm12.1

The reason i have migrated from their roms to justarchi's is that they stopped updating i9300 roms from 22-04-2015

ALERT!!! i'm not saying that their rom is best and this rom isnt, actually i found this rom better, but that toggle is just the only thing that i missed...

P.S actually i found power control widget included in rom, in which they are number of toggles plus sync toggle, but i need that toggle on notification drawer...

BTW big thanks to JustArchi for this great rom.

Sync tile is being worked on. When these get merged, they will be in the build after that date. Best guess will be weekly 7.
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95835/
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95837/
The Following User Says Thank You to RoelD92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RoelD92 Ad-Free
21st May 2015, 08:47 PM |#1965  
mirroalex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoelD92

Sync tile is being worked on. When these get merged, they will be in the build after that date. Best guess will be weekly 7.
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95835/
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/95837/

Ok guys now i cant get data working, i have i9505 too running android 5.1.1 cm12.1 and both phone use the same operator sim card so i am well aware of apn settings (actually no special settings needed just name and apn) but it does't connect on i9300... anyone have a idea?

P.S i will try to investigate this my self too. I'll update this post if i found something...
21st May 2015, 08:51 PM |#1966  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Same thing here
21st May 2015, 10:23 PM |#1967  
Senior Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirroalex

Ok guys now i cant get data working, i have i9505 too running android 5.1.1 cm12.1 and both phone use the same operator sim card so i am well aware of apn settings (actually no special settings needed just name and apn) but it does't connect on i9300... anyone have a idea?

P.S i will try to investigate this my self too. I'll update this post if i found something...

Try deleting proxy ip, port, username and password. I remember having to do so every time i flash a new rom (i always full wipe).
21st May 2015, 10:35 PM |#1968  
zalimtayyar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmustafa

Hello. I'm experiencing browser crashes too frequently. I've tried chrome and firefox. Twitter's in-app browser also crashes. Using week 6 ROM. Can this be related with android system webview?

Same thing here. It's too hard to use Chrome. It keeps crashing. I think there is no way to use this phone smoothly. Because at the end of the day, Android is nothingbut rubbish IMHO. I'am so tired and frustrated. (Still respect to the devs of course)
22nd May 2015, 03:58 AM |#1969  
ThunderBolt_BR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Itabira - MG
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchandan007

Hello. Video fast forward issue can be solved by enabling "awesome player" in developer option.
Attachment 3324217

Sent by Chandan 007 using GT-I9300

That's true!
Archi fixed it on build 6, but it returned to NU player as default. Thanks @superchandan007 and @JustArchi!
Amazing! Let's hope that the netflix bug is solved soon!

[]'s
The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderBolt_BR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThunderBolt_BR Ad-Free
22nd May 2015, 05:41 AM |#1970  
SeptentrioGR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Personally i don't get any crushes with browser either Chrome nor Firefox.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd May 2015, 08:56 AM |#1971  
AndreiNdi's Avatar
Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitFan

Is possible to turn-on the sharpness tweak in this ROM, or I need to install Boeffla kernel to do it?

Hello Guys,

I've just got an S3 and I switched to CM as soon as I could.
The first thing I noticed is the oversharpened font. Is there any way to adjust this?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes