[EOL] [5.1.1] [Build 21] [BETA] [2015-11-06] CyanogenMod 12.1 for i9300

8,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,917

By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2015, 09:10 AM |#1991  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Guys while I was speaking on my phone, My friend always said "your voice is very low'. I have not faced that on another roms. Any ideas?

23rd May 2015, 09:37 AM |#1992  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmoGS

I had the week 3 installed and after like 3 weeks using it I started to get reboots, I tryed to delete cach and dalvik and when I reboot my phone it said Android Is upgrading and after 40 apps it stucked (I have 147 apps) and rebooted into a screen that said "Encryption Unsuccessful" and that all i can do to fix this is factory reset I didnt clicked the reset botton. what should I do??? I have a nandroid back up of my phone on my computer!
please helpppp!!
I have TWRP Recovery

Please help me I am freaking out here!
23rd May 2015, 09:51 AM |#1993  
Flag Erfurt
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

It doesnt matter if its related to the rom, as soon as it is related to any custom kernel.

tapatalked from lollipopped i9300

Please remember we are just not allowed to report problems with custom kernels, but can recommend them or tell others our preferred settings. We should write private if it's too much OT but general things are not forbidden to say, @JustArchi can you confirm that?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman_tr

Guys while I was speaking on my phone, My friend always said "your voice is very low'. I have not faced that on another roms. Any ideas?

Your friend should visit a psychologist xD

23rd May 2015, 09:58 AM |#1994  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 3,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopponator

Please remember we are just not allowed to report problems with custom kernels, but can recommend them or tell others our preferred settings. We should write private if it's too much OT but general things are not forbidden to say, @JustArchi can you confirm that?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

If you need to recommend a custom kernel, (which imo is not needed at all usually, but thats another storry) you should at least also mention that it is not allowed to report bugs after flashing them. Also @JustArchi states in op that no talk about custom kernel is wanted. Adittionally no bug reports.

23rd May 2015, 09:59 AM |#1995  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flopponator

You are so funny guy thank you
23rd May 2015, 11:38 AM |#1996  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

I had the week 3 installed and after like 3 weeks using it I started to get reboots, I tryed to delete cach and dalvik and when I reboot my phone it said Android Is upgrading and after 40 apps it stucked (I have 147 apps) and rebooted into a screen that said "Encryption Unsuccessful" and that all i can do to fix this is factory reset I didnt clicked the reset botton. what should I do??? I have a nandroid back up of my phone on my computer!
please helpppp!!
I have TWRP Recovery

You should flash the stock ROM again with odin and reflash TWRP and the do your nandroid back up. That's the only solution I can think of. encryption Unsuccessful is when the ROM doesn't recognize the installation of your ROM or something. You should either delete everything and try again or do the thing I said above.

23rd May 2015, 12:17 PM |#1997  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushbe

You should flash the stock ROM again with odin and reflash TWRP and the do your nandroid back up. That's the only solution I can think of. encryption Unsuccessful is when the ROM doesn't recognize the installation of your ROM or something. You should either delete everything and try again or do the thing I said above.

Thank you but I have another problem I just discoverd that my nandroid back up(I did the backup usind the TWRP backup option in the recovery 2 weeks ago) is on my sd card but for some reason I cant see the back up in the Restore option in the recovery... maybe it is because I moved the back up from it original folder or maybe it is because it in a folder format?
I have two backups from two different days and one is diffetrnt then another I think one I did using CWM and the Other I used TWRP how can I see witch is the TWRP?
And how can I make the recovey find it?
23rd May 2015, 12:31 PM |#1998  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:

Thank you but I have another problem I just discoverd that my nandroid back up(I did the backup usind the TWRP backup option in the recovery 2 weeks ago) is on my sd card but for some reason I cant see the back up in the Restore option in the recovery... maybe it is because I moved the back up from it original folder or maybe it is because it in a folder format?
I have two backups from two different days and one is diffetrnt then another I think one I did using CWM and the Other I used TWRP how can I see witch is the TWRP?
And how can I make the recovey find it?

You should put it back on your internal storage because that's where TWRP stores all the back ups. I think there is a way to change the storage though

23rd May 2015, 12:38 PM |#1999  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cushbe

You should put it back on your internal storage because that's where TWRP stores all the back ups. I think there is a way to change the storage though

So what I need to do I flash a stock galaxy s3 version form sammobile and then flash twrp and than the backup?
witch version of the stock do I need to flash? The newest is 4.3 and my phone was on 5.1 is it a problem?
Witch contrey?
23rd May 2015, 12:43 PM |#2000  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkirk

Under advanced display select 'browser' mode to bring back the sharpness to normal levels.

Aah, there we go, I didn't try that one.
Everything is fine now, Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeFx

If you need to recommend a custom kernel, (which imo is not needed at all usually, but thats another storry) you should at least also mention that it is not allowed to report bugs after flashing them. Also @JustArchi states in op that no talk about custom kernel is wanted. Adittionally no bug reports.

With all the respect, I think you are missing or just ignoring everyone's point.
- I've flashed this ROM and encountered a problem.
- Two guys recommended two fixes, one including a custom kernel.
- Neither he nor I ever talked about the kernel, he just mentioned it. About the reporting - we weren't even remotely close to that, no point in bringing it up

That is why we are on a forum. We post public messages so the other people encountering the same problems will know what to do using the search function.

I think it's enough OT for now, this is as bad as what we are talking about.
23rd May 2015, 12:55 PM |#2001  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangman_tr

Try to clean carefully the microphone hole with a needle - could be there is some dirt in it. Second guess - maybe you are holding a finger over the microphone?!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)