By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2015, 05:56 PM |#3961  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leang Vannak

my phone is not only getting hot, but it is also laggy after 15-30 mns or chatting with fb messenger.

Facebook apps are baisicaly building a house while being drunk as f##k. Stop being ignorant and use your prefered web browser for that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EP21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EP21 Ad-Free

1st October 2015, 05:59 PM |#3962  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP21

Facebook apps are baisicaly building a house while being drunk as f##k. Stop being ignorant and use your prefered web browser for that.

but web browser doesn't support voice recording. I love that feature.
1st October 2015, 05:59 PM |#3963  
Flag eskisehir
Thanks Meter: 33

More
İnstall google voice search and trebucket is working normally. Best kernel is boeffla cm12.1NG kernel (test kernel but working perfectly)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion26 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scorpion26 Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 05:59 PM |#3964  
Flag Topoľčany
Thanks Meter: 958

More
Quote:

Facebook and messenger make my phone hot.

anyways, great build.

Use "Facebook Lite" .. problem solved.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dejvid50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dejvid50 Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 06:10 PM |#3965  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Using build 18 with Boeffla 4.0 alpha13. It's smooth and stable, no crashes nor random reboots. The only thing that "bugs" me is, when charging, the notification led keeps flashing randomly and if screen wake is enabled, then the screen turns on and off all the time. I just want to make sure this is not screwing with the charging part, anyone knows more about this issue?
The Following User Says Thank You to andrescm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andrescm Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 07:03 PM |#3966  
God damn waking up problem is still there damn u samsung and your closed source 😡

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to arminbih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arminbih Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 07:57 PM |#3967  
Flag Grândola
Thanks Meter: 450

More
Quote:

my phone is not only getting hot, but it is also laggy after 15-30 mns or chatting with fb messenger.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Nova is out of date now. The developers seem to leave the project. Google now launcher is the best for me.

Nova is what...? Where did that come from...? And no, I've nothing against Google Now Launcher...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcrponte For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lcrponte Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 08:12 PM |#3968  
Flag Bekasi
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Nova Launcher imo NL is best of the best, never had an issue at all
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to konohanz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift konohanz Ad-Free
1st October 2015, 08:14 PM |#3969  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Google Now launcher the best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
1st October 2015, 08:33 PM |#3970  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Google Now is heavy on memory
The Following User Says Thank You to cata_simi69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cata_simi69 Ad-Free
2nd October 2015, 12:33 AM |#3971  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cata_simi69

Google Now is heavy on memory

Every s*** that google does eats more memory than an elephant... So thats not new, look to Chrome... Thats y i dont use it
The Following User Says Thank You to PiniponSelvagem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PiniponSelvagem Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)