FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL] [5.1.1] [Build 21] [BETA] [2015-11-06] CyanogenMod 12.1 for i9300

8,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,917
 
By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 29th March 2015, 01:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2015, 12:51 PM |#3981  
Chimbat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ulaan Baatar
Thanks Meter: 354
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazOne

@JustArchi Hi Archi! Your kernel has boeffla sound integrated? I wanna be as stock as posible but i like boeffla sound engine. I m a really music freak xD

Sent from my keyboard

Yes, Archikernel has boeffla sound. You should enable it with synapse app which is provided with the kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chimbat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chimbat Ad-Free
 
 
2nd October 2015, 01:06 PM |#3982  
Dragonfail's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Which kernel is the best for this rom?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd October 2015, 01:23 PM |#3983  
iamnotkurtcobain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfail

Which kernel is the best for this rom?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Stock.
2nd October 2015, 03:02 PM |#3984  
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cata_simi69

Google Now is heavy on memory

for me it is still better than stock launcher. less refresh .
2nd October 2015, 04:49 PM |#3985  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
WiFi issue
I have an i9300 with a semcosh WiFi (90:18:7c:...)

Tried Build 18 and Build 17, however I was not able to connect to WiFi.
Official CM11 works without problems.

I was able to track it down to management frame protection (MFP) (ieee80211w) that I had enabled in hostapd on the AP, disabling MFP allowed my phone to connect.

Is there any chance that this can be fixed (considering that CM11 seems to support it?)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

With Build 18 I also have the issue that Trebuchet just crashes when adding any widget.

D/audio_hw_primary( 1980): select_output_device: AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER
D/AndroidRuntime( 3825): Shutting down VM
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): Process: com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet, PID: 3825
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'float android.view.View.getAlpha()' on a null object reference
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.SearchDropTargetBar.onDragSt art(SearchDropTargetBar.java:212)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.DragController.startDrag(Dra gController.java:221)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.DragController.startDrag(Dra gController.java:184)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.AppsCustomizePagedView.begin DraggingWidget(AppsCustomizePagedView.java:830)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.AppsCustomizePagedView.begin Dragging(AppsCustomizePagedView.java:844)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.PagedViewWithDraggableItems. onLongClick(PagedViewWithDraggableItems.java:117)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.view.View.performLongClick(View.java:4828)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.view.View$CheckForLongPress.run(View.java: 19855)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739 )
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95 )
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:5294)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:904)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:699)
W/ActivityManager( 2348): Force finishing activity 1 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher
I/OpenGLRenderer( 2348): Initialized EGL, version 1.4
W/ActivityManager( 2348): Activity pause timeout for ActivityRecord{22375301 u0 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher t19 f}
I/ActivityManager( 2348): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher} from uid 0 on display 0
V/WindowManager( 2348): addAppToken: AppWindowToken{1d0fe092 token=Token{c63461d ActivityRecord{21f3eef4 u0 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher t22}}} to stack=0 task=22 at 0
2nd October 2015, 04:57 PM |#3986  
Senior Member
Flag Novi Pazar
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8n

I have an i9300 with a semcosh WiFi (90:18:7c:...)

Tried Build 18 and Build 17, however I was not able to connect to WiFi.
Official CM11 works without problems.

I was able to track it down to management frame protection (MFP) (ieee80211w) that I had enabled in hostapd on the AP, disabling MFP allowed my phone to connect.

Is there any chance that this can be fixed (considering that CM11 seems to support it?)

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

With Build 18 I also have the issue that Trebuchet just crashes when adding any widget.

D/audio_hw_primary( 1980): select_output_device: AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER
D/AndroidRuntime( 3825): Shutting down VM
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): Process: com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet, PID: 3825
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'float android.view.View.getAlpha()' on a null object reference
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.SearchDropTargetBar.onDragSt art(SearchDropTargetBar.java:212)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.DragController.startDrag(Dra gController.java:221)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.DragController.startDrag(Dra gController.java:184)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.AppsCustomizePagedView.begin DraggingWidget(AppsCustomizePagedView.java:830)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.AppsCustomizePagedView.begin Dragging(AppsCustomizePagedView.java:844)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.launcher3.PagedViewWithDraggableItems. onLongClick(PagedViewWithDraggableItems.java:117)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.view.View.performLongClick(View.java:4828)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.view.View$CheckForLongPress.run(View.java: 19855)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739 )
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95 )
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:135)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.jav a:5294)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCa ller.run(ZygoteInit.java:904)
E/AndroidRuntime( 3825): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit .java:699)
W/ActivityManager( 2348): Force finishing activity 1 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher
I/OpenGLRenderer( 2348): Initialized EGL, version 1.4
W/ActivityManager( 2348): Activity pause timeout for ActivityRecord{22375301 u0 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher t19 f}
I/ActivityManager( 2348): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME] flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher} from uid 0 on display 0
V/WindowManager( 2348): addAppToken: AppWindowToken{1d0fe092 token=Token{c63461d ActivityRecord{21f3eef4 u0 com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet/com.android.launcher3.Launcher t22}}} to stack=0 task=22 at 0

Trebuchet problem is CM problem, when they fix it Archi will implement it too in this build as he stated couple of posts before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd October 2015, 05:09 PM |#3987  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marenp

Trebuchet problem is CM problem, when they fix it Archi will implement it too in this build as he stated couple of posts before.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks, so only the WiFi issue (MFP/ieee80211w) to worry about. Does the i9300 support it at all? If not, maybe it should be disabled completely,
currently it can not connect at all with - optional - MFP support on the AP.
Maybe CM11 does not use it at all and thus is able to connect?
3rd October 2015, 12:13 AM |#3988  
Estevão Antolin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
today's battery



3rd October 2015, 12:39 AM |#3989  
f0xy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 443
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k8n

Thanks, so only the WiFi issue (MFP/ieee80211w) to worry about. Does the i9300 support it at all? If not, maybe it should be disabled completely,
currently it can not connect at all with - optional - MFP support on the AP.
Maybe CM11 does not use it at all and thus is able to connect?

Temporary fix for Trebuchet would be to install Google search app.

It has a dependency on the voice search portion

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
3rd October 2015, 02:20 AM |#3990  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
How can I fully disable the physical buttons? I have enabled navigation bar at first physical buttons for navigating is not functioning, but now I can use it.
3rd October 2015, 02:24 AM |#3991  
Bi0haZarD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Boeffla a14 build 18 with updated ramdisk is out

Sent from my GT-I9300
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bi0haZarD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bi0haZarD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes