Presenting you my First Kernel build for SGS III-
~I DO NOT OWN THE DEVICE~
Features - What my Kernel is made up of-
- Root, Busybox
- Bootanimation Support (/system/media/bootanimation.zip)
- CIFS/TUN Support
- XZ Compression and Decompression Used
- PegasusQ and Adaptive Governer along with other stock Governers
- Readahead size set according to disk size
- Many lowmemorykiller Tweaks
- CFS Autogroup
- SLUB Memory Allocator with slight improvements
- Some mm Parameters Tweaked
- Used memcopy macros and functions
- Used Makefile Optimizations!
- Disabled GENTLE_FAIR_SLEEPERS
- Overclock upto 1.8Ghz (Thnx to AndreiLux)
- Undervolt, and UV_mV_table support (Thnx to AndreiLux)
- Added Simple IO Scheduler
- Triangle Away Compatible Kernel.
- CFS Parameters tuned for best performance
- Refer to my github and changelogs for more details!
- Mounting of external SD-CARD
Keep testing and keep giving me feedback!