MIUI brings a unique interface with features such as extensive themes support, inbuilt backup and restore, useful functions such as guard mode, and more. But I wanted also Galaxy S3 widget, app, launcher so i have created RAYGLOBE MIUI.
MIUI 4 for the Gs3 is based on ICS, so I ported from JB Galaxy Nexus.
This rom is compatible only and only with Galaxy S3, model number i9300. It’s not compatible with the US variants or other devices. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone.
MIUI RAYGLOBE ROM FEATURES
+ Aroma install
+ Touchwiz 5
+ Weather widget
+ Dialer widget
+ S voice
+ Keyboard 4.2
+ Google now 4.2
+ Calendar 4.2
+ Camera 4.2
+ Faster Launcher (doubled hwui cache for MiuiHome, S3 can handle it);
+ Smoother animations (kernel latency tweaks script);
+ Faster loading system apps (Zipaligned) ;
+ Faster GPS
+ Tweaks for smoothness
+ Tweaks for battery life
+ Tweaks for ram management
+ Tweaks for touchscreen sensitivity
+ Tweaks for render UI with GPU
+ Tweaks to remove lag
+ Proximity sensor tweak, minimized duration of black screen before call screen appears
+ Minimized duration between two rings
+ Tweaks for wireless connectivity
+ Increased notifications,ringtone,speaker volume.+ Removed keyguard and other security policies from email app
+ Ac!D audio tecnology.
+ New UI sounds
+ New themes preload only for my rom (Rayglobe and Hoschi)
+ "Extended reboot menu" with 3 new options (Normal, Recovery and Hot boot);
+ Options to change Radio, Amoled and Haptic modes (Settings->"Advanced");
+ Skip from current song to the next respectively to previous by long pressing the volume rocker buttons up or down while music is playing and screen is off; short presing up or down normally changes the volume (volume+ skip track mod).
+ Styled "Advanced" settings and "MIUI Equaliser" app to fit with MIUI framework
+ More brightness in medium light conditions;
+ More Fonts
+ New framework animation
Rayglobe v. 6
New Rayglobe Theme (big thanks my friend Hoschi)
New Aroma install
New 4 way reboot
New sound library
Donations are never mandatory and you shouldn't feel obligated to do so but if you do it is very much appreciated!!
7) Dsi Ventures
- This Rom install will wipe all your apps, data and settings (but it will NOT touch your SD cards, so don’t worry about those). Backup your Apps and important data — bookmarks, contacts, SMS, APNs (internet settings), etc.
Important! Don’t forget to at least make a backup of your APN settings, which you can restore later if your data connection does not work after installing the ROM.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone
- Download the latest version of RAYGLOBE MIUI ROM from the xdafileserver.nl/rayglobe
- Copy the downloaded zip file from step 3 to the internal SD card on the phone.
- Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery. To do that, turn off your phone. Then, hold down Volume Up, Home and then the Power buttons together until the screen turns on, then let them go. The phone will boot into ClockworkMod recovery in a few seconds.
- Select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the data wipe is complete.
- Select mounts and storage/format system, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
- Select mounts and storage/format data then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Scroll to the ROM file on the SD card and select it. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM will start installing.
- After a few seconds, the graphical installer will come up. Here, follow the on-screen instructions to install the ROM.
1. MIUIANDROID.com Development Teams for base and the Multilanguage translation (You guys are awesome)