[MIUI] [RAYGLOBE V. 7] [discontinued] JB *MIUI&SAMMY*smooth-stable-heavenly sound*

Search This thread

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
[MIUI] [RAYGLOBE V. 7] [discontinued] JB *MIUI&SAMMY*smooth-stable-heavenly sound*

Proudly presenting you...
boot_example.png

2499682.jpg
RayGlobe%20Raimondo%20-%20Copia.jpg

RAYGLOBE MIUI

Multi.jpg

separator.png

>>> Smooth |Heavenly sound |Rock stable | Themized | Miui and Samsung togheter <<<

separator.png

about.png
MIUI brings a unique interface with features such as extensive themes support, inbuilt backup and restore, useful functions such as guard mode, and more. But I wanted also Galaxy S3 widget, app, launcher so i have created RAYGLOBE MIUI.
MIUI 4 for the Gs3 is based on ICS, so I ported from JB Galaxy Nexus.
This rom is compatible only and only with Galaxy S3, model number i9300. It’s not compatible with the US variants or other devices. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone.

MIUI RAYGLOBE ROM FEATURES
features_search.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Samsung app [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Aroma install[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Touchwiz 5
+ Weather widget
+ Smemo
+ Dialer widget
+ S voice

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]GOOGLE
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Keyboard 4.2
+ Google now 4.2
+ Calendar 4.2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Camera 4.2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Speed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Faster Launcher (doubled hwui cache for MiuiHome, S3 can handle it);
+ Smoother animations (kernel latency tweaks script);
+ Faster loading system apps (Zipaligned) ;
+ Faster GPS
+ Tweaks for smoothness
+ Tweaks for battery life
+ Tweaks for ram management
+ Tweaks for touchscreen sensitivity
+ Tweaks for render UI with GPU
+ Tweaks to remove lag
+ Proximity sensor tweak, minimized duration of black screen before call screen appears
+ Minimized duration between two rings
+ Tweaks for wireless connectivity
+ Increased notifications,ringtone,speaker volume.+ Removed keyguard and other security policies from email app [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Audio[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
+ Ac!D audio tecnology.
+ New UI sounds[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Media [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ New themes preload only for my rom (Rayglobe and Hoschi)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ "Extended reboot menu" with 3 new options (Normal, Recovery and Hot boot);
+ Options to change Radio, Amoled and Haptic modes (Settings->"Advanced"); [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ Skip from current song to the next respectively to previous by long pressing the volume rocker buttons up or down while music is playing and screen is off; short presing up or down normally changes the volume (volume+ skip track mod).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aesthetics[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Styled "Advanced" settings and "MIUI Equaliser" app to fit with MIUI framework [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+[/FONT][FONT=&quot] More brightness in medium light conditions;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ More Fonts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]+ New framework animation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
downloads.png

changelog.png

Ver. 6

CHANGELOG:
New Rayglobe Theme (big thanks my friend Hoschi)
New Kernel
New Aroma install
New 4 way reboot
New sound library
New carrier
Hosts adfree

:cyclops:SCREENSHOOTS :cyclops:

rayglobe.gif
lock_ray_globe.jpg
home_screen.jpg

lockscreen_1.jpg
home.jpg
message.jpg
message1.jpg
notification.jpg
phone.jpg
setting.jpg
gallery.jpg
note.jpg
awesome.jpg
MULTI_HOME.jpg
miui.jpg
desk_1.jpg
desk_2.jpg

[FONT=&quot]This rom is not and will not be my priority. I expect people to show some respect to me and others in this thread. If there is any sign of flamage in this thread rom development will immediately be halted and removed.[/FONT]
Please, to support my work, push thanks button and vote

:)If you like my job, buy me a beer clicking on donate button :)
Donations are never mandatory and you shouldn't feel obligated to do so but if you do it is very much appreciated!!

donations.png

1) Gian_78
2) Nihal1983
3) inertiaholic
4) kaladhar.r
5) killed2
6) Störte
7) Dsi Ventures

RayGlobe%20TeamMember.jpg

THEMES TEAM

- @HOSCHI@ (Master chief - Big thanks)

- Tekavc

BETA TESTING TEAM

- evie12604

- gigascsi
- oookram

- buster041284

INSTALL.jpg

1. This Rom install will wipe all your apps, data and settings (but it will NOT touch your SD cards, so don’t worry about those). Backup your Apps and important data — bookmarks, contacts, SMS, APNs (internet settings), etc.

1. Important! Don’t forget to at least make a backup of your APN settings, which you can restore later if your data connection does not work after installing the ROM.​
  2. Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone
  3. Download the latest version of RAYGLOBE MIUI ROM from the xdafileserver.nl/rayglobe
  4. Copy the downloaded zip file from step 3 to the internal SD card on the phone.
  5. Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery. To do that, turn off your phone. Then, hold down Volume Up, Home and then the Power buttons together until the screen turns on, then let them go. The phone will boot into ClockworkMod recovery in a few seconds.
  6. Select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the data wipe is complete.
  7. Select mounts and storage/format system, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
  8. Select mounts and storage/format data then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
  9. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Scroll to the ROM file on the SD card and select it. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM will start installing.
  10. After a few seconds, the graphical installer will come up. Here, follow the on-screen instructions to install the ROM.

credits.png

1. MIUIANDROID.com Development Teams for base and the Multilanguage translation (You guys are awesome)
2. Polimorph

Last edited:

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
faq.png

What is MIUI?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NDu7RxWTfd4#!

Core Features of Miui
http://en.miui.com/a-24.html

First boot things that I do
Enable root: Find the Permissions app, turn root switch to ON.
Apply Rayglobe Theme: Theme Manager > Rayglobe
Change battery display: Settings > Battery > Battery indicator style. My personal favorite is top-bar
Set long-press back button to kill app: Settings > Button > Long-press Back to kill app, and delay time underneath
Turn off 3G download limit: Downloads app, menu > settings > turn off Data download prompt

Getting ROOT permissions

Back to desktop, click MENU> Settings> Applications. Check "unknown source" Click "development", and check "Debug USB"

Built in application
Built in applications, that are head and shoulders above any third party app on the market.

Screenshot
The built in screen capture feature is a lifesaver, if you need it. You don’t have to run a program prior to taking a screenshot, nor you have to shout into your microphone, nor you have to shake your phone in convulsion trying to capture the exact moment you need. Screen capture works as follows: press VolDn+Menu.

File manager
There are three tabs, depending on what you need. There is your standard full featured file browser, FTP server, for accessing your SD card from a remote computer and a “Browse” tab. The Browse feature is very handy, it sorts all your files into categories: Docs, APKs, Themes, Music, Videos, Pics, Zips, Favorites and Misc granting quick access to the files you need, no matter where the files are located on SD. There is also a very nice breakdown of your used space, to easily identify how much of your space is occupied by music, pics, etc..

Backup
MIUI features a full featured backup utility. You can backup all your System (Contacts, call logs, messages, wifi settings, layouts etc..) and Apps (+Data). Works very well.

Music Player
This, probably, is the feature that held me on MIUI the most when deciding weather to switch to another ROM. Other than it’s beautiful, fast, downloads album art and lyrics dynamically, it reads your music by Folder, which is how my music is sorted on SD. It baffles me how other players miss this simple feature. Another great feature is excluding files that are less than set size. It’s great for ignoring all kinds of ringtones and notifications from your library.

Gallery
Some nice features include Hide folders (album art for example), Favorite folders, Lyrics.

Contacts / Dialer
Contacts are pretty much standard to Android, with a few exceptions, like being able to quickly block a person from contacting you. The Dialer on the other hand is completely redesigned. It features T9 dialer (dial by name, like Sense dialer), a lot of built in features, like two way call recording, very detailed call log. For example it shows you how long the missed caller called you for. It identifies the country of the number by the country code in the number etc..

Network Assistant
In the Network Assistant, you can set a maximum amount of traffic to be sent over 3G if you have a limited data plan. It will also tell you which apps are using the most data, and by pressing the button at the bottom of the Traffic Ranking screen, you can limit apps' internet usage. From there, you can also set the default settings of newly installed apps, useful if you want to set apps to only use data off wifi.

Visitor Mode & Access Control
These settings are hidden a little bit. To access them, go into Settings > Security & privacy > Privacy protection
Guarded mode is also known as visitor or guest mode. When visitor mode is on, call logs, notes, gallery data, and text messages are hidden and the launcher cannot enter edit mode. You can also set a password for leaving visitor mode.
Access control gives you the ability to password protect applications. The ability to hide the apps is currently missing but should show up in a later build.

Firewall (formerly Do Not Disturb)
Using the Firewall app, you can send unwanted callers directly to voicemail and reject text messages as well. It has a lot of customization including a whitelist or blacklist and keywords for blocking text messages. Other settings include Anti-Stranger mode (Muting first ring when an unknown number calls, Filter Spam Messages (filter SMS based on keywords)

Privacy Mode
Enabling Privacy Mode will hide all your SMS and call logs. The Launcher editing will also be disabled. It’s useful when lending your phone to someone for a short period of time.

Access control
Access control is something new to MIUI. It controls what apps a user can see/access, without a password

Long Press / App manager / Recent
Just like in any android distribution you press and hold your home key to bring up the recently run app list (grid). Just like anything in MIUI they went further and here’s what we get:
Pressing and holding the Home key brings up the grid with 12 recently launched apps. There is an indicator on each icon, which shows you weather the app is running or not.
There are two buttons on the button of the screen: App Killer, which if pressed will kill all apps, and show how much memory you’ve just freed up. And App Manager, which sends you to the App Manager menu. Pressing and holding an app icon will send you to the apps’ management screen, where you can force stop the app, move it to SD, clear data etc.
Also worth mentioning is the built in Back Button killer. While in any app press and hold the back button, it will force close the app and clear it from the memory.

Visual Style
MIUI is beautiful. Being a multimedia / interface designer I know what I’m talking about. It’s simple and functional. It gives you the eyecandy stuff without going over the top. Obviously some themes are not up to scratch, like with any modding community, but the professionals make it look beautiful, and it’s all free.

Theme Engine
If you get bored with how your Android looks, dont't worry. The theme engine in MIUI is amazing. Not only you get lots of themes to choose from, but you can mix and match, taking the lockscreen from one theme, icons from another and fonts from yet another theme. There is a theme gallery online, so you can browse and download what you like. All nicely built in into the ROM and applying takes seconds. Here are the things you can customize:
  • Boot Animation (the one you’ve been flashing through recovery)
  • Boot Audio (any sound you like. Default is silent)
  • Custom Lockscreen (the way your lockscreen looks and functions)
  • Lockscreen wallpaper (self explanatory)
  • Icon (Icon Pack)
  • Status Bar (the way your notification/toggle bar looks)
  • Launcher (the way your launcher looks, including the status bar and dock)
  • Wallpaper
  • Font (choose a font for your android)
  • Text Style (how the SMS/MMS app will look)
  • Dialer Style (how the dialer app will look)
  • Ringtone
  • Notification
  • Alarm
Adb don't work
Click MENU> Settings> "option developments", and check "Debug USB"

Aroma install stuck, no key press
If aroma install stuck Press and hold Power + Home + Volume[+] buttons until its boot in Recovery and then reinstall with English language

Camera black band
Black band on right are visible only in first start. Close and reopen app

Where is the New sound settings feature to set dial tone as piano tone
Go in phone/settings/dial pad touch tones/tone/piano sound

Last edited:

port76

Jan 25, 2011
Pls can someone post a download link as the one in the op just says error 509 pls much appreciated thanks:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Proudly presenting you...
    boot_example.png

2499682.jpg
    RayGlobe%20Raimondo%20-%20Copia.jpg

RAYGLOBE MIUI

Multi.jpg

separator.png

>>> Smooth |Heavenly sound |Rock stable | Themized | Miui and Samsung togheter <<<

separator.png

about.png
    MIUI brings a unique interface with features such as extensive themes support, inbuilt backup and restore, useful functions such as guard mode, and more. But I wanted also Galaxy S3 widget, app, launcher so i have created RAYGLOBE MIUI.
    MIUI 4 for the Gs3 is based on ICS, so I ported from JB Galaxy Nexus.
    This rom is compatible only and only with Galaxy S3, model number i9300. It’s not compatible with the US variants or other devices. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone.

MIUI RAYGLOBE ROM FEATURES
    features_search.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Samsung app [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Aroma install[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Touchwiz 5
    + Weather widget
    + Smemo
    + Dialer widget
    + S voice

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]GOOGLE
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Keyboard 4.2
    + Google now 4.2
    + Calendar 4.2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Camera 4.2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Speed[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Faster Launcher (doubled hwui cache for MiuiHome, S3 can handle it);
    + Smoother animations (kernel latency tweaks script);
    + Faster loading system apps (Zipaligned) ;
    + Faster GPS
    + Tweaks for smoothness
    + Tweaks for battery life
    + Tweaks for ram management
    + Tweaks for touchscreen sensitivity
    + Tweaks for render UI with GPU
    + Tweaks to remove lag
    + Proximity sensor tweak, minimized duration of black screen before call screen appears
    + Minimized duration between two rings
    + Tweaks for wireless connectivity
    + Increased notifications,ringtone,speaker volume.+ Removed keyguard and other security policies from email app [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Audio[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    + Ac!D audio tecnology.
    + New UI sounds[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Media [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ New themes preload only for my rom (Rayglobe and Hoschi)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ "Extended reboot menu" with 3 new options (Normal, Recovery and Hot boot);
    + Options to change Radio, Amoled and Haptic modes (Settings->"Advanced"); [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ Skip from current song to the next respectively to previous by long pressing the volume rocker buttons up or down while music is playing and screen is off; short presing up or down normally changes the volume (volume+ skip track mod).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aesthetics[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]+[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Styled "Advanced" settings and "MIUI Equaliser" app to fit with MIUI framework [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+[/FONT][FONT=&quot] More brightness in medium light conditions;[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ More Fonts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]+ New framework animation[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    downloads.png

changelog.png

Ver. 6

CHANGELOG:
    New Rayglobe Theme (big thanks my friend Hoschi)
    New Kernel
    New Aroma install
    New 4 way reboot
    New sound library
    New carrier
    Hosts adfree

:cyclops:SCREENSHOOTS :cyclops:

rayglobe.gif
    lock_ray_globe.jpg
    home_screen.jpg

lockscreen_1.jpg
    home.jpg
    message.jpg
    message1.jpg
    notification.jpg
    phone.jpg
    setting.jpg
    gallery.jpg
    note.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    MULTI_HOME.jpg
    miui.jpg
    desk_1.jpg
    desk_2.jpg

[FONT=&quot]This rom is not and will not be my priority. I expect people to show some respect to me and others in this thread. If there is any sign of flamage in this thread rom development will immediately be halted and removed.[/FONT]
    Please, to support my work, push thanks button and vote

:)If you like my job, buy me a beer clicking on donate button :)
    Donations are never mandatory and you shouldn't feel obligated to do so but if you do it is very much appreciated!!

donations.png

1) Gian_78
    2) Nihal1983
    3) inertiaholic
    4) kaladhar.r
    5) killed2
    6) Störte
    7) Dsi Ventures

THEMES TEAM

- @HOSCHI@ (Master chief - Big thanks)

- Tekavc

BETA TESTING TEAM

- evie12604

- gigascsi
    - oookram

- buster041284

INSTALL.jpg

1. This Rom install will wipe all your apps, data and settings (but it will NOT touch your SD cards, so don’t worry about those). Backup your Apps and important data — bookmarks, contacts, SMS, APNs (internet settings), etc.

1. Important! Don’t forget to at least make a backup of your APN settings, which you can restore later if your data connection does not work after installing the ROM.​
    2. Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone
    3. Download the latest version of RAYGLOBE MIUI ROM from the xdafileserver.nl/rayglobe
    4. Copy the downloaded zip file from step 3 to the internal SD card on the phone.
    5. Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery. To do that, turn off your phone. Then, hold down Volume Up, Home and then the Power buttons together until the screen turns on, then let them go. The phone will boot into ClockworkMod recovery in a few seconds.
    6. Select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the data wipe is complete.
    7. Select mounts and storage/format system, then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
    8. Select mounts and storage/format data then select Yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the system date wipe is complete. Go back
    9. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Scroll to the ROM file on the SD card and select it. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM will start installing.
    10. After a few seconds, the graphical installer will come up. Here, follow the on-screen instructions to install the ROM.

credits.png

1. MIUIANDROID.com Development Teams for base and the Multilanguage translation (You guys are awesome)
    2. Polimorph

faq.png

What is MIUI?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NDu7RxWTfd4#!

Core Features of Miui
    http://en.miui.com/a-24.html

First boot things that I do
    Enable root: Find the Permissions app, turn root switch to ON.
    Apply Rayglobe Theme: Theme Manager > Rayglobe
    Change battery display: Settings > Battery > Battery indicator style. My personal favorite is top-bar
    Set long-press back button to kill app: Settings > Button > Long-press Back to kill app, and delay time underneath
    Turn off 3G download limit: Downloads app, menu > settings > turn off Data download prompt

Getting ROOT permissions

Back to desktop, click MENU> Settings> Applications. Check "unknown source" Click "development", and check "Debug USB"

Built in application
    Built in applications, that are head and shoulders above any third party app on the market.

Screenshot
    The built in screen capture feature is a lifesaver, if you need it. You don’t have to run a program prior to taking a screenshot, nor you have to shout into your microphone, nor you have to shake your phone in convulsion trying to capture the exact moment you need. Screen capture works as follows: press VolDn+Menu.

File manager
    There are three tabs, depending on what you need. There is your standard full featured file browser, FTP server, for accessing your SD card from a remote computer and a “Browse” tab. The Browse feature is very handy, it sorts all your files into categories: Docs, APKs, Themes, Music, Videos, Pics, Zips, Favorites and Misc granting quick access to the files you need, no matter where the files are located on SD. There is also a very nice breakdown of your used space, to easily identify how much of your space is occupied by music, pics, etc..

Backup
    MIUI features a full featured backup utility. You can backup all your System (Contacts, call logs, messages, wifi settings, layouts etc..) and Apps (+Data). Works very well.

Music Player
    This, probably, is the feature that held me on MIUI the most when deciding weather to switch to another ROM. Other than it’s beautiful, fast, downloads album art and lyrics dynamically, it reads your music by Folder, which is how my music is sorted on SD. It baffles me how other players miss this simple feature. Another great feature is excluding files that are less than set size. It’s great for ignoring all kinds of ringtones and notifications from your library.

Gallery
    Some nice features include Hide folders (album art for example), Favorite folders, Lyrics.

Contacts / Dialer
    Contacts are pretty much standard to Android, with a few exceptions, like being able to quickly block a person from contacting you. The Dialer on the other hand is completely redesigned. It features T9 dialer (dial by name, like Sense dialer), a lot of built in features, like two way call recording, very detailed call log. For example it shows you how long the missed caller called you for. It identifies the country of the number by the country code in the number etc..

Network Assistant
    In the Network Assistant, you can set a maximum amount of traffic to be sent over 3G if you have a limited data plan. It will also tell you which apps are using the most data, and by pressing the button at the bottom of the Traffic Ranking screen, you can limit apps' internet usage. From there, you can also set the default settings of newly installed apps, useful if you want to set apps to only use data off wifi.

Visitor Mode & Access Control
    These settings are hidden a little bit. To access them, go into Settings > Security & privacy > Privacy protection
    Guarded mode is also known as visitor or guest mode. When visitor mode is on, call logs, notes, gallery data, and text messages are hidden and the launcher cannot enter edit mode. You can also set a password for leaving visitor mode.
    Access control gives you the ability to password protect applications. The ability to hide the apps is currently missing but should show up in a later build.

Firewall (formerly Do Not Disturb)
    Using the Firewall app, you can send unwanted callers directly to voicemail and reject text messages as well. It has a lot of customization including a whitelist or blacklist and keywords for blocking text messages. Other settings include Anti-Stranger mode (Muting first ring when an unknown number calls, Filter Spam Messages (filter SMS based on keywords)

Privacy Mode
    Enabling Privacy Mode will hide all your SMS and call logs. The Launcher editing will also be disabled. It’s useful when lending your phone to someone for a short period of time.

Access control
    Access control is something new to MIUI. It controls what apps a user can see/access, without a password

Long Press / App manager / Recent
    Just like in any android distribution you press and hold your home key to bring up the recently run app list (grid). Just like anything in MIUI they went further and here’s what we get:
    Pressing and holding the Home key brings up the grid with 12 recently launched apps. There is an indicator on each icon, which shows you weather the app is running or not.
    There are two buttons on the button of the screen: App Killer, which if pressed will kill all apps, and show how much memory you’ve just freed up. And App Manager, which sends you to the App Manager menu. Pressing and holding an app icon will send you to the apps’ management screen, where you can force stop the app, move it to SD, clear data etc.
    Also worth mentioning is the built in Back Button killer. While in any app press and hold the back button, it will force close the app and clear it from the memory.

Visual Style
    MIUI is beautiful. Being a multimedia / interface designer I know what I’m talking about. It’s simple and functional. It gives you the eyecandy stuff without going over the top. Obviously some themes are not up to scratch, like with any modding community, but the professionals make it look beautiful, and it’s all free.

Theme Engine
    If you get bored with how your Android looks, dont't worry. The theme engine in MIUI is amazing. Not only you get lots of themes to choose from, but you can mix and match, taking the lockscreen from one theme, icons from another and fonts from yet another theme. There is a theme gallery online, so you can browse and download what you like. All nicely built in into the ROM and applying takes seconds. Here are the things you can customize:
    • Boot Animation (the one you’ve been flashing through recovery)
    • Boot Audio (any sound you like. Default is silent)
    • Custom Lockscreen (the way your lockscreen looks and functions)
    • Lockscreen wallpaper (self explanatory)
    • Icon (Icon Pack)
    • Status Bar (the way your notification/toggle bar looks)
    • Launcher (the way your launcher looks, including the status bar and dock)
    • Wallpaper
    • Font (choose a font for your android)
    • Text Style (how the SMS/MMS app will look)
    • Dialer Style (how the dialer app will look)
    • Ringtone
    • Notification
    • Alarm
    Adb don't work
    Click MENU> Settings> "option developments", and check "Debug USB"

Aroma install stuck, no key press
    If aroma install stuck Press and hold Power + Home + Volume[+] buttons until its boot in Recovery and then reinstall with English language

Camera black band
    Black band on right are visible only in first start. Close and reopen app

Where is the New sound settings feature to set dial tone as piano tone
    Go in phone/settings/dial pad touch tones/tone/piano sound

signatures.jpg

RayGlobe%20Signature%20proposition.jpg

RayGlobe%20BetaTester.jpg

RayGlobe%20ThemeTeam.jpg

banner_team.jpg

DISCLAIMER

I'm not responsible for any kind of damage your phone might suffer... The ROM is pretty stable but I take no responsability for anything major error or issue with your handset...

YOU ARE DOING THIS ON YOUR OWN!
    **** Last one *****