Thanks Meter: 77,193

Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2017, 07:53 PM |#19451  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash1k

Hi everyone!
I flashed this ROM, and I had pretty high expectations from it. Not only was the developer of this ROM claiming that this ROM is the fastest out there (especially when compared to the "Stock" ones), but many users did as well. And I really believe them. HOWEVER, I was pretty disappointed when I flashed this ROM myself. The performance of this ROM is VERY similar to the Stock one, and after installing 10-20 Apps, it also starts to lag. I have tried installing it several times, tried wiping Cache, Dalvik Cache (before and after installation), wiping the whole phone etc. - but nothing seemed to work. Other ROMs, like CM14 and ArchiDroid (even though with a bootloop) work flawlessly and with an amazing speed and performance (even though they never claim it that much like this one here). Unfortunately, that is not the case for the Android Revolution HD.
Maybe I did something wrong? Maybe there was something I could have done better? I don't know. If one of you guys likes to give me some advice, I would really really appreciate that. If you need and other info, just ask, I will reply ASAP.

I realized the same, even after full format, I came to the conclusion that it is a slow Rom, with its headache, better stay on the stock ROM...
I am using Lineage OS 14.1 for now...
The Following User Says Thank You to saoudien07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saoudien07 Ad-Free

26th February 2017, 12:46 AM |#19452  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I don't have that fast boot option in the power tab so how can I turn off fast boot?
14th June 2017, 02:44 AM |#19453  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Revolution 53.1 for M8 has no mirrors
I went to your fast server website that is not hosted anywhere else, and it won't find any mirrors for the latest version. It seems that per your request nobody else has mirrored it, and so I'm unable to get it.. Is there anything I can do? Does anybody have it already downloaded? Do I just need to report a problem to the web hosts or something?
21st August 2017, 01:28 PM |#19454  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does xposed work well with the ROM?
22nd September 2017, 10:59 PM |#19455  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobMcKee

I went to your fast server website that is not hosted anywhere else, and it won't find any mirrors for the latest version. It seems that per your request nobody else has mirrored it, and so I'm unable to get it.. Is there anything I can do? Does anybody have it already downloaded? Do I just need to report a problem to the web hosts or something?

You should find 3 mirrors for it here, 2 USA and 1 CANADA:
Code:
www androidfilehost com/?fid=24421527759888094
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjarak

Does xposed work well with the ROM?

It works very well with Xposed. Since the release of this ROM, I have had no bugs with running them together. This ROM + Xposed have had the best compatibility for the i9300 compared to the other custom roms (imho).
The Following User Says Thank You to XclusivVv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XclusivVv Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, android revolution hd, samsung galaxy s3 arhd mike1986, sgs3 rom, the best samsung galaxy s3 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)