Thanks Meter: 77,193

Post Reply Email Thread
19th September 2012, 12:30 PM |#5001  
Flag XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 753

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20pt

I've never used Rom Cleaner on any of my previous android phones (including my actual GS3) and i've never had any problems, lag or freezes whatsoever.

Also, and like i said like 3/4 times already, i only want to delete 3/4 branded apps. I don't want Rom Cleaner to remove anything else (registry's, widget files, etc) cause that's the way i want my phone: as Stock.

So, and with all due respect to you, i won't use Rom Cleaner

And please, stop saying to, cause i'm 100% sure it's firmware related (blame on Samsung).

Thank you

Ok, as you want.
But i am sure that is not firmware related because my S3 is working, fully working.
And ROM Cleaner DOES NOT REMOVE WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO REMOVE.

As you wish.

bye

19th September 2012, 12:30 PM |#5002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20pt

What do you mean by white mark? You have to be more specific

No white mark here though..

when i am in lockscreen the left top corner is more bright then rest of the backround so it look like white mark. when i go to homescreen it will vanish. anyway i guess then that is only software problem not hardware. when i do restore to previous room the spot is not there.
19th September 2012, 12:33 PM |#5003  
pakistan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek

sounds like you might need to restore your efs backup.

Spun from a newly renovated one x running on ncx kernel.

can you give me the any link for s3 efs where i read all steps for installing
19th September 2012, 12:42 PM |#5004  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 77,193

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidRevenge

I suggest a template to submit when someone have problem or bug:

1 - Previous ROM and version
2 - wipe something? which partition... (data, dalvik, cache)
3 - Installed tweaks? Which tweaks...
4 - cleaned rom after flashing? List of deleted apps/widget and so on (txt file as for "ROM Cleaner")

I suggest that because to me it is impossible to have these problems: never ever experienced sometinh like that.

What do you think? Mike are you interested or not?

Sounds good!
19th September 2012, 12:47 PM |#5005  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Hi Guys, thought I would report back on my experience so far with ARHD 10.0.0

1 - ARHD 10.0.0
2 - Super Wipe
3 - All Tweaks except for VPN selected in AROMA
4 - Had to boot into the OS as had forgotten to put the ROM Cleaner Script on the SD... oops! but didn't run through the setup just added the file and rebooted to recovery.
5 - ROM Cleaner (file attached but removed almost everything lot of extra stuff added) + added Apex Launcher
6 - Added modified JB email / exchange files
5 - Replaced volume.db file according to instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1722136
8 - Edited keylayout according to instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1767954
9 - Rebooted into recovery and applied 6 Theme scripts from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1840290
10 - Decided to re-install Samsung App Store so two APK's added back to system manually
11 - Removed Samsung Calander via TB and installed JB Calander from play store
12 - Changed the 3 scale settings in developer options to 0.5x

So far so good, only lag I notice is when opening the camera from the lock screen, otherwise everything else I've needed to do so far has worked. Not sure on battery and its to early to say really but seems on par with 2.3 so far.

My only negative comment would be that I'm a little underwhelmed with the difference between 2.3 and 10.0 (nothing to do with Mike I mean from Samsung / Google) I cant really tell the difference... at least I can say I'm on the latest version of Android!

Edit: My only slight annoyance... is fancy widgets is showing a kind of white shadow during screen transitions... but if that the only issue I have I can live with it
Attached Files
File Type: txt ROMCleaner_user.txt - [Click for QR Code] (13.7 KB, 53 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to HTC-Gunge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTC-Gunge Ad-Free
19th September 2012, 01:02 PM |#5006  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC-Gunge

Hi Guys, thought I would report back on my experience so far with ARHD 10.0.0

1 - ARHD 10.0.0
2 - Super Wipe
3 - All Tweaks except for VPN selected in AROMA
4 - Had to boot into the OS as had forgotten to put the ROM Cleaner Script on the SD... oops! but didn't run through the setup just added the file and rebooted to recovery.
5 - ROM Cleaner (file attached but removed almost everything lot of extra stuff added) + added Apex Launcher
6 - Added modified JB email / exchange files
5 - Replaced volume.db file according to instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1722136
8 - Edited keylayout according to instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1767954
9 - Rebooted into recovery and applied 6 Theme scripts from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1840290
10 - Decided to re-install Samsung App Store so two APK's added back to system manually
11 - Removed Samsung Calander via TB and installed JB Calander from play store
12 - Changed the 3 scale settings in developer options to 0.5x

So far so good, only lag I notice is when opening the camera from the lock screen, otherwise everything else I've needed to do so far has worked. Not sure on battery and its to early to say really but seems on par with 2.3 so far.

My only negative comment would be that I'm a little underwhelmed with the difference between 2.3 and 10.0 (nothing to do with Mike I mean from Samsung / Google) I cant really tell the difference... at least I can say I'm on the latest version of Android!

Edit: My only slight annoyance... is fancy widgets is showing a kind of white shadow during screen transitions... but if that the only issue I have I can live with it

WOW!

There are some graphic glitch yet, i have transparency bug with apex...

Which calendar?
19th September 2012, 01:08 PM |#5007  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Can anyone post AOSP calendar apk?
19th September 2012, 01:32 PM |#5008  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR0S

Better check in a AOSP thread
19th September 2012, 02:04 PM |#5009  
Flag Barnsley
Thanks Meter: 6,401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzan11

++1 Running for 5 hours...after reading various issues posted by users i wasnt too sure if i should flash v10 but glad i did..full wipe..and superwipe..no tweaks added...flashed grey status bar fix zip....smoother..faster..lag free..no problems so far...great rom...thanks mike and to all who help.

Hey...update on v10....iv had freeze issues only when im using stock browser...also when browsing and auto screen off activates phone sometimes freezes and pressing eg(back or home) screen keys have no effect...but after about 10-15 seconds the keys i had pressed start to work..eg.(back then home)....iv reflashed v10 about an hour ago with superwipe and data/cache/dalvik..fix permissions...all as described in last few pages...but still having freeze Only when using stock browser...thanks.
19th September 2012, 02:13 PM |#5010  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:

WOW!

Which calendar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR0S

I tried to get the ASOP Calendar working yesterday and had no luck. But I'm using this app from the market place: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ivers.calendar

Quote:

WOW!

Ah ok so this is what I have also its a transparency bug with apex! good to know!
The Following User Says Thank You to HTC-Gunge For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HTC-Gunge Ad-Free
19th September 2012, 03:05 PM |#5011  
Flag XDA-Developers

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC-Gunge

I tried to get the ASOP Calendar working yesterday and had no luck. But I'm using this app from the market place: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ivers.calendar

Ah ok so this is what I have also its a transparency bug with apex! good to know!

Ok, found the calendar, 10x...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.4, android revolution hd, samsung galaxy s3 arhd mike1986, sgs3 rom, the best samsung galaxy s3 rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)