FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL] [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [12/11/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.5

8,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,920

By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from JustArchi: This is the development thread. If you have any non-development related questions, use FAQ / Q&A thread!
18th November 2016, 10:28 AM |#17371  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
The file copy I/O very slow of this ROM I fully tested.
The Following User Says Thank You to fordiy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fordiy Ad-Free

8th February 2017, 05:39 PM |#17372  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I installed ArchiDroid 3.1.5 some days ago, and everything works very very smooth - but unfortunately there is one big issue: After removing and inserting the battery again, and rebooting the device, it gets stuck in a boot-loop. The only way to fix this is to wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache every time it happens. Any solution for this? THANK YOU GUYS!
8th February 2017, 11:36 PM |#17373  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
front camera work in whtas app imo and . . . ?????
27th February 2017, 01:14 AM |#17374  
Flag Hertfordshire
Thanks Meter: 54

More
I have to say that, although I found Archidroid the best of the bunch for a couple of years, LineageOS has blown my socks off - my i9300 finally feels usable again - not to mention being up to date with Nougat.

More importantly, too, is that it's being actively supported for the i9300. Give it a try...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlecSpence For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AlecSpence Ad-Free
7th March 2017, 11:17 PM |#17375  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlecSpence

I have to say that, although I found Archidroid the best of the bunch for a couple of years, LineageOS has blown my socks off - my i9300 finally feels usable again - not to mention being up to date with Nougat.

More importantly, too, is that it's being actively supported for the i9300. Give it a try...

lineageos u say? Haven't tried it jet...
I've recently flashed resurrection remix 5.8.2 (7.1.1) and it is sluggish compared to archidroid, also with battery being drained way quicker. Then I've flashed resurrection remix (6.0.1) and it's better than 7.1.1. but also more sluggish compared to archi's also with somekind of very slow battery charging bug (i get only 5% charge after 2h of charging!)

I've decided to reflash back to archi but now u've made me think about lineageos...
can u compare battery life and performance btw archi and lineage?
The Following User Says Thank You to gesaugen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gesaugen Ad-Free
4th May 2017, 01:39 PM |#17376  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gesaugen

lineageos u say? Haven't tried it jet...
I've recently flashed resurrection remix 5.8.2 (7.1.1) and it is sluggish compared to archidroid, also with battery being drained way quicker. Then I've flashed resurrection remix (6.0.1) and it's better than 7.1.1. but also more sluggish compared to archi's also with somekind of very slow battery charging bug (i get only 5% charge after 2h of charging!)

I've decided to reflash back to archi but now u've made me think about lineageos...
can u compare battery life and performance btw archi and lineage?

Try this: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...-v1-5-t3517684
12th September 2017, 08:38 PM |#17377  
Flag Framework-res
Thanks Meter: 294

More
is there anyway to fix camera preview and whatsapp video calling in this rom ?
lineage 14.1 has fixed this already
thx @JustArchi
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.x, archidroid, excellent, flexible, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)