FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[EOL] [ROM] [5.1.1] [CyanogenMod] [GCC 4.9] [Excellent] [12/11/15] ArchiDroid V3.1.5

8,740 posts
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
By JustArchi, Inactive Recognized Developer on 8th July 2013, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from JustArchi: This is the development thread. If you have any non-development related questions, use FAQ / Q&A thread!
8th July 2013, 01:00 AM |#11  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK2005

Great to see another ROM for our beloved SGS3. I have used a few CM10.1 based ROMs but always seemed to have problems with receiving/making calls
On the other hand I dont like Sammy based ROMs so I'm downloading your ROM to try it out :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

I'm glad to inform you that I haven't got any call issues since start of developing ArchiDroid 2.0, and that was in May . Of course that doesn't mean that you also won't have such issues but personally I think that you will be satisfied . Check it yourself.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
 
 
8th July 2013, 01:41 AM |#12  
TonyK2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Downloaded & flashed!! First time Aroma hung at 0.00% for about 10 minutes, turned phone off/on & changed some installation settings (not sure if any caused the hang) & the installation was successful. ROM feels silky smooth & looks great!
Will use the ROM for the next few days & see if there are any issues, great so far though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to TonyK2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TonyK2005 Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 01:43 AM |#13  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyK2005

Downloaded & flashed!! First time Aroma hung at 0.00% for about 10 minutes, turned phone off/on & changed some installation settings (not sure if any caused the hang) & the installation was successful. ROM feels silky smooth & looks great!
Will use the ROM for the next few days & see if there are any issues, great so far though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Thanks. It looks like latest Aroma 2.70 B6 has some hang issues. That not a problem, simply repeat flashing with any combination you like.

Looking forward to further opinions .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 02:19 AM |#14  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
And we have first new experimental already .



If you're interested in flashing ArchiDroid twice per day then take a look at "GitHub" section in the first post . Remember that experimental versions won't be released the same way as stable ones.

@Pantherx12
As far as I know Temasek fixed this issue in V104.3, so you can get your fixed ArchiDroid right now .
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 02:58 PM |#15  
mrtur's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
By far the best I've had so far on your phone.
Great job,thx JustArchi
The Following User Says Thank You to mrtur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrtur Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 03:12 PM |#16  
noobSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The green part of the world. PAKISTAN
Thanks Meter: 2,189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

If you're interested in flashing ArchiDroid twice per day then take a look at "GitHub" section in the first post . Remember that experimental versions won't be released the same way as stable ones.

@Pantherx12
As far as I know Temasek fixed this issue in V104.3, so you can get your fixed ArchiDroid right now .

Looking nice! Makes me happy that it is based on tema's build. Some more flexibility is always welcomed! As about xposed framework. That's a problem. Because it breaks the some framework tweaks tema included after v100. I was using xposed before but there was a much difference with xposed framwork & without. so i removed it.

Plus, What fix tema included in 104.3? A persistent notification one? No, That is still there. Good Luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to noobSU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noobSU Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 03:23 PM |#17  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob-superuser

Looking nice! Makes me happy that it is based on tema's build. Some more flexibility is always welcomed! As about xposed framework. That's a problem. Because it breaks the some framework tweaks tema included after v100. I was using xposed before but there was a much difference with xposed framwork & without. so i removed it.

Plus, What fix tema included in 104.3? A persistent notification one? No, That is still there. Good Luck!

Last time I've used xposed it worked fine but if you say so then I'll take a closer look, thanks for reporting.

And about halo fix, I was refering to @Striatum_bdr
Quote:

It seems halo fix is included in 104.3 built that can be founded in Temasek's experimental built on dev-host only repo.

But if it's not then we need to wait for temasek to fix it . I'm pushing his updates into my experimental branch as soon as possible, sometimes 10 minutes after release
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 03:40 PM |#18  
noobSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The green part of the world. PAKISTAN
Thanks Meter: 2,189
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustArchi

Last time I've used xposed it worked fine but if you say so then I'll take a closer look, thanks for reporting.

And about halo fix, I was refering to @Striatum_bdr


But if it's not then we need to wait for temasek to fix it . I'm pushing his updates into my experimental branch as soon as possible, sometimes 10 minutes after release

Take a look on the apps openning speed. & alot smoothness without xposed framework. Keep up the good work. I'll soon give it a try!
The Following User Says Thank You to noobSU For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift noobSU Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 05:30 PM |#19  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
At the moment I'm updating Q&A, some user signatures and so on.

Also in the meantime I'm testing some new binary files to ensure less problem with aroma freezes. I'm not quite sure if I'm able to do anything with that but at least I'll try . Every approved update will be available in experimental branch of course.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
8th July 2013, 05:41 PM |#20  
dhirend_6d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
More
Fixed Halo bug??
8th July 2013, 05:42 PM |#21  
JustArchi's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 38,920
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirend_6d

Fixed Halo bug??

Depends on Temasek. Latest experimental is based on V104.3.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustArchi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JustArchi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.x, archidroid, excellent, flexible, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes