/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
Tons of Features
100% Build from Source
- LineageOS 14.1 based
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lockscreen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header - Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build, baked into the
- awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please
- You tell me and fix with me!
BEAN STALK UNOFFICIAL : GO HERE AFH FOLDER TO DOWNLOAD
SCREENSHOOT BEAN STALK UNOFFICIAL : GO HERE
- Download ROM and latest GAPPs.
- Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to internal storage.
- Reboot into recovery
- Full wipe and format is ALWAYS suggested to avoid odd issues.
- Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs.
- Reboot and enjoy the BeanStalk goodness.
- scotthartbti for the rom source
- forkbomb444 for bring up Nougat to I9300
- All who contribute to I9300 and BeanStalk source
- @Scorpionea for testing since my S3 was broken.
Source Code: https://github.com/scotthartbti
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x