[ROM][9.x] 家 BootleggersROM 4.0 Unshishufied for GT-I9300 by Team InFusion

Search This thread

cıyanogen

Oct 16, 2016
Google Pixel 3a
00-banner.png

01-intro.png

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!

02-features.png

Some of the features that are included on this ROM are:
Code:
* QS Rows and Colums
* Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
* Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
* Power Menu Items
* Battery LED light settings
* Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
* AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
* Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
* Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!

Also, you can check a full list of Features available here.

04-thanks.png

Thanks to these peoples for device resources:
Sakthivel Nadar(@sonic_sakthivel123)
Dan Santos - (@linusdan)
Victor Shilin (ChronoMonochrome), rINanDO, A$teroid - Developer of Lineage 15.1/16.0 for i9300

Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:
Code:
* Shishu (For being there)
* Ground Zero ROMs Team
* AOSPExtended
* ABC ROMs
* NitrogenOS
* AICP
* DirtyUnicorns
* Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
* fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
* OmniROM
* CyanogenMod/LineageOS
* PixelExperience
* PureNexus
* merothh
* Resurrection Remix
* AOSiP
* CrDroid
* CypherOS
* PureKat
* theimpulson
* MatiHalperin
* Project Xtended
* Pixeldust Project
* AquariOS
* Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
* PixysOS 
* The Memedo Testers team
* Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
* You for your interest on our project

Also if you got some ideas,bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.

03-downloads.png

Downloads:
Bootleggers for i9300
GApps:
Opengapps

05-sources.png

Device Sources:
Device tree
smdk4412-common tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree
Common Vendor tree

ROM Sources
Bootleggers Github

Last edited:

irmas5

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家.

With an almost stable source, this ROM is also packed with some custom wallpapers (avaliable on ShishuWalls), ringtones, fonts, and themes to bring to your device into a more fresh look and give you always a good experience.

Also, we got our Telegram Group to talk about the ROM, share some love, ideas or even have fun with us!

Dan Santos - (@linusdan)
Victor Shilin (ChronoMonochrome), rINanDO, A$teroid - Developer of Lineage 15.1/16.0 for i9300

Thanks to this people, this ROM could be possible, so, i have to give a big thanks to:

Also if you got some ideas,bug fixes, stability improvements or want to help to support features for your device, you can do it by sending a Pull request on Bootleggers Github (check downloads and sources part) or tell us on our Telegram group (Check about us section), will be really appreciated. Got some questions about some terms we use? Check our FAQ or feel free to ask us. We appreciate your feedback and help.

Downloads:
Bootleggers for i9300
GApps:
Opengapps

Device Sources:
Device tree
smdk4412-common tree
Kernel tree
Vendor tree
Common Vendor tree

ROM Sources
Bootleggers Github
Hello. Can you upload screenshot of the rom please? Thank you

Reactions: asiunk

-CynicalX-

Apr 14, 2019
The recents button acts as a menu button for me which means I can't multitask, please add in the setting where you can change what your hardware buttons can do.

alberyjr

Nov 21, 2015
Hi, i have a question... This rom is stable for daily use??? is better stable than the lineage os 16 optimized???
Sorry for my bad english guys..

Nov 12, 2012
Rom is stable and good battery backup than all other pie roms I tried but Wifi is not working(common problem with all pie roms). Any fix for Wifi any body?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    00-banner.png

01-intro.png

02-features.png

Code:
    * QS Rows and Colums
    * Volume Keys: Wake up, skip tracks and switch according to rotation
    * Show song album cover, visualizer and battery info on Lockscreen
    * Power Menu Items
    * Battery LED light settings
    * Suspend Actions: Make your device disable GPS and switch to 2G when you're not using it
    * AppOps: Manage your apps permissions in an advanced way
    * Recent Styles: Dig the new Pie Quickstep recents, go back to the classic layout or use the Android Go layout
    * Network icons: Show or hide the cross, switch between 4G or LTE, use the classic icon layout before Pie or toggle roaming icon too!

04-thanks.png

Dan Santos - (@linusdan)

Code:
    * Shishu (For being there)
    * Ground Zero ROMs Team
    * AOSPExtended
    * ABC ROMs
    * NitrogenOS
    * AICP
    * DirtyUnicorns
    * Lukas Koller (Camera Roll dev)
    * fxckingdeathwish (for the amazing photos for wallpaper/headers)
    * OmniROM
    * CyanogenMod/LineageOS
    * PixelExperience
    * PureNexus
    * merothh
    * Resurrection Remix
    * AOSiP
    * CrDroid
    * CypherOS
    * PureKat
    * theimpulson
    * MatiHalperin
    * Project Xtended
    * Pixeldust Project
    * AquariOS
    * Alejandro Ponce (Quetzal/Calypso dev)
    * PixysOS 
    * The Memedo Testers team
    * Every maintainer who decided to give our project a shot
    * You for your interest on our project

03-downloads.png

Downloads:
    Bootleggers for i9300
    GApps:
    Opengapps

05-sources.png

Device Sources:
    Device tree
    smdk4412-common tree
    Kernel tree
    Vendor tree
    Common Vendor tree

ROM Sources
    Bootleggers Github
    Hi, i have a question... This rom is stable for daily use??? is better stable than the lineage os 16 optimized???
    Sorry for my bad english guys..

los16 optimized better but you can install this for dailyuse

Dan Santos - (@linusdan)

Downloads:
    Bootleggers for i9300
    GApps:
    Opengapps

Device Sources:
    Device tree
    smdk4412-common tree
    Kernel tree
    Vendor tree
    Common Vendor tree

ROM Sources
    Bootleggers Github