FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [i9300] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **CrDroid** v3.8.3

2,680 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,789
 
By firebird11, Recognized Contributor on 12th December 2016, 09:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th June 2017, 12:47 PM |#1001  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Guys could you be so kind and help me?
I was able to try to install 3.4 from the internal phone memory but I am getting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fpMxneyYU
and same time I am unable to start up the previous rom version as I am getting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9HCChwituo
Maybe I could install 3.4 via Odin?
 
 
8th June 2017, 01:28 PM |#1002  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriank9

Guys could you be so kind and help me?
I was able to try to install 3.4 from the internal phone memory but I am getting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4fpMxneyYU
and same time I am unable to start up the previous rom version as I am getting this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9HCChwituo
Maybe I could install 3.4 via Odin?

did u tried a clean install!?
8th June 2017, 01:39 PM |#1003  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vshu

did u tried a clean install!?

How can I do it? I was only doing a full wipe.
8th June 2017, 03:09 PM |#1004  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriank9

How can I do it? I was only doing a full wipe.

yeah, clean to install new rom + wipe cache part.+ dalvik cache . And flash ROM & gapps , don't reboot inbetween.
8th June 2017, 04:15 PM |#1005  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vshu

yeah, clean to install new rom + wipe cache part.+ dalvik cache . And flash ROM & gapps , don't reboot inbetween.

yeah, I've done this and having these crashing and the 3.4 rom doesn't start up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xqSm7i8wms
8th June 2017, 04:38 PM |#1006  
tugay12's Avatar
Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriank9

yeah, I've done this and having these crashing and the 3.4 rom doesn't start up

Try flashing latest GApps. Crashing at setup, happens because of old GApps versions.
8th June 2017, 05:35 PM |#1007  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugay12

Try flashing latest GApps. Crashing at setup, happens because of old GApps versions.

I just have done it with new ARM 7.1 stock GApps and still the same - it crashing them at setup.
8th June 2017, 05:51 PM |#1008  
kosmasgr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thessaloniki - Greece
Thanks Meter: 637
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriank9

I just have done it with new ARM 7.1 stock GApps and still the same - it crashing them at setup.

Try slim gapps revisited https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889764386195901186

Works excellent
8th June 2017, 06:25 PM |#1009  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
It must be something wrong with those new ARM 7.1 stock GApps as I was able to install Blekota Note 4 Lite v5.2.2 with no troubles. I will now give a try to 3.4 along with slim gapps revisited from kosmasgr. Thanks guys!
8th June 2017, 06:31 PM |#1010  
mohand06's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bejaia
Thanks Meter: 358
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriank9

I just have done it with new ARM 7.1 stock GApps and still the same - it crashing them at setup.

You need dirty flash your latest working version or any previously working installation. Do you happen to have a system backup? Restore it then flash 3.4
8th June 2017, 07:27 PM |#1011  
Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohand06

You need dirty flash your latest working version or any previously working installation. Do you happen to have a system backup? Restore it then flash 3.4

I have just Blekota Note 4 Lite v5.2.2 installed now.
I was trying to flash 3.4 along with slim gapps revisited from kosmasgr but I have warning poping that they are not compatibile

But finally they were installed successfully and the crdoird stared up, working ok. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Unfortunately WiFi doesn't connect my home network (switched to Europe) and also this rom does not see my Polish SIM card.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes