By firebird11, Recognized Contributor on 12th December 2016, 09:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2017, 12:35 PM |#601  
Flag Bejaia
Thanks Meter: 358

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod100

Yes i can confirm that After i unistall Magisk and disabled the Magisk Manager my phone have a great battery life and is not overheating

Even though, using Spirit2 FM radio and Arise V4A drains battery really fast. I had to go back to stock which has much better battery life even when using these mods..

3rd April 2017, 01:29 PM |#602  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod100

Yes i can confirm that After i unistall Magisk and disabled the Magisk Manager my phone have a great battery life and is not overheating

How do you disable Magisk ? I've flashed the uninstall magisk file and magisk is still on the apps list.
3rd April 2017, 01:52 PM |#603  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by makina22

How do you disable Magisk ? I've flashed the uninstall magisk file and magisk is still on the apps list.

Magisk Manager is a system app. You can freeze it if you have Titanium and you can download a free but very good play store app called root essentials and use it to uninstall it.
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free
3rd April 2017, 02:05 PM |#604  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltics

Magisk Manager is a system app. You can freeze it if you have Titanium and you can download a free but very good play store app called root essentials and use it to uninstall it.

Ok thanks I'll try root essentials.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote:

Ok thanks I'll try root essentials.

Ok so using root essentials first i uninstalled, and after reboot the app was still there, so i disabled it first on root essentials and then uninstalled again.
Upon reboot the app is gone now !
Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to makina22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift makina22 Ad-Free
3rd April 2017, 04:33 PM |#605  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohand06

Even though, using Spirit2 FM radio and Arise V4A drains battery really fast. I had to go back to stock which has much better battery life even when using these mods..

After reading your post I turned on spirit FM and ran it for a couple of hours, not only was there no 'significant battery drain' but it use did not even register on the system battery tab.
3rd April 2017, 09:38 PM |#606  
Flag Bejaia

More
Quote:

After reading your post I turned on spirit FM and ran it for a couple of hours, not only was there no 'significant battery drain' but it use did not even register on the system battery tab.

It's not Spirit2 on its own, but the sound mod apps and services in the background as far as I could say. But what's for sure is the weak battery life of LOS builds for heavy use compared to stock. I'm getting the most from this device with AMCHA Rom 4.4.4, MoRoKernel.
4th April 2017, 12:49 AM |#607  

More
I would rather bin my i9300 and replace it with a new device than run KitKat.
4th April 2017, 01:58 AM |#608  
Flag Macau
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Can anyone please tell where can I change the volume panel time out? The time is now set to 30s on my S3 and I can't find the place to change it
4th April 2017, 01:00 PM |#609  
Flag Bejaia

More
Quote:

I would rather bin my i9300 and replace it with a new device than run KitKat.

Using it just as music box, hehe! I have a more efficient phone A3 2016.
4th April 2017, 04:56 PM |#610  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohand06

Using it just as music box, hehe! I have a more efficient phone A3 2016.

I understand that because one of my Samsung devices runs stock and is set-up for my 5 year old daughter to watch kids YouTube, when her Notebook, also on stock, needs recharging.

But for more serious use of uptodate apps, one needs a newish ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free
4th April 2017, 08:30 PM |#611  
Flag Malmö
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:

Yes the magiks manager is not unistall idk why just disable it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)