FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]FoxHound 1.1 [ML2 4.3] Stable | Smooth | Themed Aroma | KikKat Theme [07/01]

2,528 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,294
 
By raffaele88, Senior Member on 13th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th March 2013, 02:08 PM |#10001  
azraelscript's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
How can I enable boot sounds please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
 
14th March 2013, 02:36 PM |#10002  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsul

Hi Guys. I updated Kies and now the phone won't connect to my computer. Do I need to find some older drivers or is there something else I can do?

Download the root toolkit from the original android development section, then install the drivers from there, i think it's option 1.

Obviously end the program after that.

On another note, kies is an awful program and it does nothing that you can't do by other means, ie: Gmail, Google calendar, Google contacts, google photos etc.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by azraelscript

How can I enable boot sounds please?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Boot sounds can be added by getting media content with the right file type and i think it goes to system/media? i could be wrong there m8.

I know theres a way and i've done it but haven't wanted to for some time now.

If someone else can clarify then that'd be great, i think theres another location.
The Following User Says Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dladz Ad-Free
14th March 2013, 05:01 PM |#10003  
Senior Member
Flag Huddersfield UK
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
[QUOTE=raffaele88;39014656]Boys friaday i work on new rom on new base...now i have Holiday....

Have a good holiday, great rom!
14th March 2013, 05:38 PM |#10004  
azraelscript's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Well I coverted the sound I wanted from mp3 to ogg renamed it PowerOn.ogg placed it in system media ui still no luck ive done it on sammy roms but cant do it on this one is there a piece of code I need to add/remove?
Nice rom except cant change the csc even with third party apps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
14th March 2013, 06:10 PM |#10005  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Hey guys I am on foxhound 2.2. I ve had it since it came out. It was running completely fine till 3 days later when youtube started hanging.
The phone just freezes and I have no option except to force reboot it. Also the videos stutter too.
I tried clearing the cache and data of youtube but it doesnt help.
Any suggestions????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
14th March 2013, 06:51 PM |#10006  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by azraelscript

Well I coverted the sound I wanted from mp3 to ogg renamed it PowerOn.ogg placed it in system media ui still no luck ive done it on sammy roms but cant do it on this one is there a piece of code I need to add/remove?
Nice rom except cant change the csc even with third party apps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Again, you need someone else's input m8, it is there I just cant remember where.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienman

Hey guys I am on foxhound 2.2. I ve had it since it came out. It was running completely fine till 3 days later when youtube started hanging.
The phone just freezes and I have no option except to force reboot it. Also the videos stutter too.
I tried clearing the cache and data of youtube but it doesnt help.
Any suggestions????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Glad you had 2.2 working well for you, not everyone appeared to have it working. In all honesty m8, if its just YouTube. Just remove it with titanium and grab a fresh one from the market or install rolles modded version which is much better anyway and you can download.

FYI, I cant log into rolle for some reason so if you need to, then better to get the other one. Or both.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dladz Ad-Free
14th March 2013, 06:53 PM |#10007  
azraelscript's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
I installed the foxhound jkay but now foxhoound settings fc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
14th March 2013, 07:07 PM |#10008  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by azraelscript

I installed the foxhound jkay but now foxhoound settings fc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Its one or the other i'm afraid, not both, i haven't installed jkay on this but it would appear from what you've said that it doesn't work well.



Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
14th March 2013, 07:32 PM |#10009  
azraelscript's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Its a bug shame

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
14th March 2013, 08:43 PM |#10010  
dladz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,323
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by azraelscript

Its a bug shame

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Not a bug, an incompatibility.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium
15th March 2013, 02:17 AM |#10011  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag blackpool
Thanks Meter: 820
 
More
Re: [ROM][MR2][06MAR] FoxHound 2.3|JB|Ota|Allin1|Stable|Ram Free|Essential/Normal
That's it guys when my contract is up beginning of may I'm getting the s4 don't go trying to get me to change my mind i just hope raffa gets one too so i can have foxhound on it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to chubby65 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chubby65 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, best rom, excellent job, foxhound, galaxy s3, jelly bean

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes