Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*
* New base built from AOSP
* Status Bar Mods
* Hardware Key Mod
* Many Wallpapers
* Performance Control
* Application Permission Controls
* Carrier Label Options
* Lock clock widget
* Theme Manager
Whats not working...
* Unknown for now - everything seems fine, however with if you find any please let us know and provide a logcat when reporting bugs and any otherdetails you may think which will help us help you.
Please review our Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...
Instructions for installations:
1. Download ROM
2. Download Gapps
3. Push to sdcard
4. Reboot Recovery
5. Wipe Data and Cache
6. Install ROM
7. Install Gapps
8. Reboot System
- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
- Thank you to Google for the best source code.
- Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!
Team Members: In alphabetical order
Developers and Device Maintainers:
Bkjolly, BytecodeMe, DHacker29, Hashcode, hedwig34, Papi92, TDM, wedgess, Xoomdev
Artwork direction and development
ChadFrankos, Cphelps76, Kejar31
Gummy ROM Downloads
Kernel source - https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy/androi...msung_smdk4412 -b kk4.4
GAPPS - or your prefered KitKat Gapps
Gummy AOSP KitKat Official Nightly's i9300, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2014-07-21