3.02.2019 - build #13
- Fixed and added back HWComposer (thanks to @rINanDO for patches)
- PowerHAL && kernel CPU governor are tuned for better powersavings *
- Disabled GPU step 3 for better powersavings
- Switch kernel to Powersuspend driver (credits goes to Paul Reioux and Jean-Pierre Rasquin)
- Build now got rid of many hacks in Android sources**
- Switched to FunctionFS from legacy ADB driver (thanks to @AdrianDC for patchset)
- Updated SDcardFS code from @AdrianDC Sony huashan kernel
- Fixed kernel to switch to BOOTTIME support (thanks @rINanDO)
- Removed any CMA-related kernel hacks for better device stability
- Switched to Camera HAL2 (fixes modes like panorama in Google Camera)
- Fixed broken workaround for SIM detection (again)
* Please test and give some feedback about these changes. Usage of high CPU freqs now should be limited as much as possible (it's an intended behaviour). Also this update makes PowerHAL profile working.
** Moved libc pthread hack to shim, also reverted RIL ashmem hack (thanks @javelinanddart
for original commit and helping me with fixing our RIL blob). Also removed many more hacks.