[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 [ALPHA][9.03.2019]

2,227 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,587

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2019, 01:30 AM |#251  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Problem with WiFi
Good I'm testing the ROM in my S3 i9300 but everything works perfectly, but at the time of turning the Wi-Fi on and off, it does not reconnect, it only remains in "Saved", nor do I know if they have a solution for that so they can help me , thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to leooportilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leooportilla Ad-Free

18th May 2019, 09:33 AM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Have we lost hope? And died this work?
18th May 2019, 10:01 AM |#253  
Flag Algodonales
Thanks Meter: 259

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacinoc

Have we lost hope? And died this work?

Read @ChronoMonochrome's post from May, 12th.
18th May 2019, 11:49 AM |#254  
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Good morning friends

One question, the doze mode is enabled in the last build of April?

Thanks
20th May 2019, 10:34 PM |#255  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I tested this ROM on my S3 which I just use as a fitness tracker / emergency phone for outdoor sports. Overall this ROM is already very impressive considering it is labeled alpha and I would not have thought to see Android 9 on this old phone. I can report that the GPS is in fact not in a workable state: It takes a couple of minutes to get an initial lock but the lock is often lost and takes too long to recover in order for apps to work sensibly with it.

I.e. a fitness tracker isn't able to properly record an activity and a car navigation would probably be inadvisable. The GPS does work well enough on 14.1 which I normally use but it can take some time to get an initial lock as well, although once locked it does get subsequent locks much quicker.

If this GPS issue were fixed, I think this ROM would already be good enough to use as a daily driver.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skynet30 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skynet30 Ad-Free
21st May 2019, 05:12 PM |#256  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi, thanks for working on LOS 16.
Any chance of getting a "official" build?

While I don't know whats required to be tagged official, i believe working SELinux is the most complicated part?

Would be great to have a official being hosted on lineageos.org with regular updates.
Also it could be flashed dirty and work.
22nd May 2019, 04:26 AM |#257  
Flag Karaj
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Has anyone had a problem with device's IMEI? I installed the ROM last night and I noticed that the device's IMEI is not shown through *#06# or the "About" section in Settings. although everything works fine with calling and getting signals.
22nd May 2019, 08:49 AM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yep, lost IMEI and got no sim detected message. Not able to make any calls.
Restoring efs or full nandroid backup did not help.
Had to reinstall stock Samsung rom.
Possibly an IMEI repair tool could have done the trick, did not try that.

Edit: Still having issues with sim not detected, starting to suspect sim slot hardware issue...
25th May 2019, 10:38 AM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
after I tested build 11/4
i found this bugs
-when i receive calls i see black screen and i cant answer , i must press home button and open screen lock and answer , and the phone becomes very slow . sometimes i can't answer . and incoming call delay for 7 to 10 second until the phone rings .
-when i use battery saver and want to connect the charger , the phone appear black screen and freezing and need to restart .
- when i open the phone and Type the PIN code , appear message ( SIM PIN operation Failed) . and I'm sure the code is right .
- many time the phone freezing without open many programs and services in background . and appear message (System UI has stopped working)
- sometimes sounds don't work in the phone . and you must restart the phone

I thank you for your effort and wonderful work , I hope we get new next built without above bugs and with enable SELinux enforcing and more stable .

thanks again
25th May 2019, 10:45 PM |#260  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irinapoika

-when i use battery saver and want to connect the charger , the phone appear black screen and freezing and need to restart .

just wake the phone from sleep first and then plug in the charger
29th May 2019, 09:31 AM |#261  
Flag Khorasan
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Waiting for a new build
Hi Mr @ChronoMonochrome

Do you still work on this rom?
When will the new build #3 be ready?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)