FORUMS

View Poll Results: which one launcher you want to be included in next version!

Nova Launcher

75 Vote(s)
59.06%
ADW Launcher

2 Vote(s)
1.57%
GoLauncher

9 Vote(s)
7.09%
Motorola Razr M launcher

43 Vote(s)
33.86%

[ROM][DEAD] - Luna ROM | Version: MOUNTAIN v3.5 | - [LINARO][Design][CM based]

551 posts
Thanks Meter: 271

Post Reply Email Thread

Due to my job i think this is end of the line, i'm working at a indie game develop enterprise so, i think we will see each other again soon, cya

Introduction!

Hello everyone, this is my first rom and all i can say now is that i want to make a rom based on Beautiful Design. We have a lot of roms but it's always the same thing, stock or AOSP and this is not good. We have MIUI but it's not 4.2.2 and is very buged and have only english or chinese language. We have a theme engine on AOPS but it's just for system, not app, so i decided to make my own rom and it's called...Luna, a rom based on design, i'm actually theming all system and apps inside to my perspective of clean design, so i hope people enjoy. Expect Week builds but don't ask about when i will release cuz i'm not a big developer, i'm here to learn, i'm a pro designer not an developer as i said. I want to make a new ROM CATEGORY, based on design, based on your opinion, BE SOCIAL!

Your opinion is very important for me, you have the power to change things, this is a Social Development, so please, if you want to check my progress follow me on twitter and my Blog

I need help and testers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna MOUNTAIN is here, a small update from LION and we have new UI theme, new icons and more, checkout and don't forget to wipe your data/cache, follow me on twitter and my blog to more news and sneak peeks from development!A video review will be added soon

As you can see i'm hardworking to bring fast updates and a new type of ROM, if you are thankful, consider buy me a coffee

Features and TO-DO List

READ CAREFULLY!!!

- Use Super-wipe script (THIS WIPE EVERYTHING FROM INTERNAL MEMORY, YOUR SD CARD IS SAFE!!!You can use your script, or simple wipe everything, if you need you can download my script)
- Flash Luna ROM
- Flash Gapps

Download Links [!NEW 15/07]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog on second post.

Q&A on third post.

ScreenShots and Video Fourth post!

Battery Test!

Don't PM me, just reply to the thread!!!

- Thanks to Cyanogenmod
- Thanks to CODEX
- Thanks for someone i forget

This is a Social Development, so please, if you want to check my progress follow me on twitter and my Blog
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 08:24 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

Donate to Me
More
Changelog

This is a Social Development, so please, if you want to check my progress follow me on twitter and my Blog
As you can see i'm hardworking to bring fast updates and a new type of ROM, if you are thankful, consider buy me a coffee
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 08:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

Donate to Me
More
FAQ and Q&A

As you can see i'm hardworking to bring fast updates and a new type of ROM, if you are thankful, consider buy me a coffee!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 08:26 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

Donate to Me
More
Videos and Screenshots
Don't forget to like the video if you like my ROM

As you can see i'm hardworking to bring fast updates and a new type of ROM, if you are thankful, consider buy me a coffee!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 08:45 AM |#5  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 552

More
looks awesome dude
The Following User Says Thank You to naathaanb96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naathaanb96 Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 09:07 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naathaanb96

looks awesome dude

Thanks pal, i'm actually theming all apks, i know it's not much now but i think i included nice features for the first release XD, so i'm progressing, so expect more things coming in the end of july 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 01:48 PM |#7  
Flag Teeside, UK
Thanks Meter: 46

More
installed this and so far so good, No problems. No lags which is something I have found to happen on some CM based roms. Battery seems quite good so far but will give it a couple of charge cycles before I confirm how good it is

only query I have is do you know on the camera if there is a way to save your pictures to the external sd rather than internal as I cannot find that setting.
The Following User Says Thank You to DP4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DP4 Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 01:57 PM |#8  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 39

More
very nice ! I'll try it right now ! but the link is off ?!
The Following User Says Thank You to bixano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bixano Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 02:07 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bixano

very nice ! I'll try it right now ! but the link is off ?!

The whole website of mediafire is offline, i'm upload to another one to MEGA! I will post again when done! 20 minutes to GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP4

installed this and so far so good, No problems. No lags which is something I have found to happen on some CM based roms. Battery seems quite good so far but will give it a couple of charge cycles before I confirm how good it is

only query I have is do you know on the camera if there is a way to save your pictures to the external sd rather than internal as I cannot find that setting.

As you know Google Edition phones don't have option to save on external SD card, so i'm waiting until the user TheUnkn0wn that ported AOPS camera to SIII to release new 4.3 update and i will include that and replace the one leaked from S4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: LINKS FIXED AND TODAY UPCOMING NEW LAUNCHER!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iSaoHatake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iSaoHatake Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 03:15 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 150

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake

Q&A

Why do you have to use superwipe, isn't just "clean to install a new ROM" in Philz recovery enough like in everyone else's ROMs?

And are the Gapps posted here themed or just like the others, because I'd rather flash my own light gapps but I don't want to loose anything that you've done
The Following User Says Thank You to LeJolly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LeJolly Ad-Free
2nd July 2013, 03:37 PM |#11  
Flag Teeside, UK
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSaoHatake

As you know Google Edition phones don't have option to save on external SD card, so i'm waiting until the user TheUnkn0wn that ported AOPS camera to SIII to release new 4.3 update and i will include that and replace the one leaked from S4.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't realise that. Cheers for letting me know.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)