FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROM][GT-I9300][Omni/CM/Sam]MIUI V6 Smooth|Faster|Ota|MultiLanguage

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,710
 
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2015, 03:18 AM |#101  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Pleases miui v6 note 3 n9005

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jing95916

ok. will fix in thr future

Pleases miui v6 miui 3 n9005
 
 
2nd May 2015, 03:36 AM |#102  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
gapps not working means ther is no google play right? even if we install / restore it from titanium it will nto work?
2nd May 2015, 03:39 AM |#103  
monte22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraxo

gapps not working means ther is no google play right? even if we install / restore it from titanium it will nto work?

googel apps are working m using googleplus and hangouts normally.

its just the playstore ' not sufficient memory on deivce error ' when trying to install/update the app via playstore.

so to get other apps except the flashed gapps . titanium backup restore works.
The Following User Says Thank You to monte22 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monte22 Ad-Free
2nd May 2015, 03:50 AM |#104  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte22

googel apps are working m using googleplus and hangouts normally.

its just the playstore ' not sufficient memory on deivce error ' when trying to install/update the app via playstore.

so to get other apps except the flashed gapps . titanium backup restore works.

thanks , looks like this rom might be stable for daily use
2nd May 2015, 08:43 AM |#105  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Thumbs up Gapps installation
Please toggle signature (check signature) while flashing the gapps zip file.. it worked for me.. thank you very much for this lovely ROM
2nd May 2015, 08:54 AM |#106  
monte22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hareram

Please toggle signature (check signature) while flashing the gapps zip file.. it worked for me.. thank you very much for this lovely ROM

you mean playstore is able to install/update apps.

If yes.

Coyld you mention thhe steps u did with gapps
2nd May 2015, 09:01 AM |#107  
Senior Member
Flag Siedlisko
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Still crashing with no space in gplay.
2nd May 2015, 09:01 AM |#108  
rap_turkez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Latisana
Thanks Meter: 1,215
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monte22

you mean playstore is able to install/update apps.

If yes.

Coyld you mention thhe steps u did with gapps

+1
2nd May 2015, 10:17 AM |#109  
dr.bahaeddin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
I always check signature while flashing anything.
2nd May 2015, 10:43 AM |#110  
ClaudioIT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gela (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
OMG, finally!
I can't wait for multilanguage!
2nd May 2015, 11:06 AM |#111  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
what's the changelog for version 5.5.2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes