FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-I9300][Omni/CM/Sam]MIUI V6 Smooth|Faster|Ota|MultiLanguage

957 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,700
 
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2015, 10:32 AM |#501  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ephol

i've just finished install 5.5.17.... unfortunately Google Play Store still not functioning... error insufficient space still occured.... anyone have same issues..?

Play store bug not yet fixed completely.. and can u spend some time reading a few post before? it's already mentioned..
 
 
21st May 2015, 03:51 PM |#502  
Lokcies's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
is this working for cm11 android kitkat 4.4.4 ? im using s3 mini
21st May 2015, 06:04 PM |#503  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokcies

is this working for cm11 android kitkat 4.4.4 ? im using s3 mini

don't install this on s3mini
this is only for s3 9300
21st May 2015, 06:58 PM |#504  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello, I installed this MIUI and I feel beautiful, but why some things, such as themes, before I display them in Italian and soon in Chinese? and then accidentally disappeared the camera and now I can not make it look like I do?
22nd May 2015, 08:51 AM |#505  
teddybear3k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag La Louvière
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmg71

Hello, I installed this MIUI and I feel beautiful, but why some things, such as themes, before I display them in Italian and soon in Chinese? and then accidentally disappeared the camera and now I can not make it look like I do?

+1 for theme.
22nd May 2015, 01:32 PM |#506  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
try to update google apps (google play services, google play store, gmail, play music) via Aptoide also failed... error msg "Not enough space on int..."

Now that error msg always appear at notification and its annoying...
22nd May 2015, 01:34 PM |#507  
monte22's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 270
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ephol

try to update google apps (google play services, google play store, gmail, play music) via Aptoide also failed... error msg "Not enough space on int..."

Now that error msg always appear at notification and its annoying...

yes that problem is in the rom. wait for the devs to fix it.

anyways a new update 5.5.22 is out on the miui official site . hoping it lands here in a few days
22nd May 2015, 01:44 PM |#508  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Use this trusted alternative Store https://www.torrapk.com/
22nd May 2015, 04:25 PM |#509  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
New build for i9300 is online.
Playstore bug fixed?? We Hope!
22nd May 2015, 05:32 PM |#510  
Member
Flag surat
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassinapoli

New build for i9300 is online.
Playstore bug fixed?? We Hope!

The update is for another version (shiauidi). There are two different parallel MIUI 6 rooms for our i9300. Don't confuse between the two.
The shiauidi rom is already fixed for play store bug.
22nd May 2015, 07:51 PM |#511  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
5.5.22 has seriously bug with Phone app and Contacts. they both force closing just after u try to open . so u actually cant make calls. Bug is still there no matter if u do update install or clean . i back to 5.5.17
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes