FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which root method do you prefer?

SuperSU (flash yourself)

50 Vote(s)
48.08%
Built-in (enable in dev-options)

54 Vote(s)
51.92%

[EOL][ROM][I9300][SaberMod][v12.3] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13

961 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,789

By Darkened_Sky, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Darkened_Sky: !EOL!
10th March 2016, 12:15 PM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerickjose

still bootloop hehe :3 boeffla is not working purify is not working because of stock root thats why i need supersu root but its always bootloop

Are you using Beta 2.68 SuperSU?

Also see this advise:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=65743780

Which is that you have to flash Boeffla v.19 before you flash Beta 2.68 SuperSU.

I do not use either Boeffla or SuperSU, so I cannot offer any personal experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free

10th March 2016, 12:22 PM |#1302  
Thanks Meter: 1,293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerickjose

still bootloop hehe :3 boeffla is not working purify is not working because of stock root thats why i need supersu root but its always bootloop

You didn't mention Boeffla in your previous post, so see @baltics reply . Or use stock kernel and try without purify.
The Following User Says Thank You to sanguinesaintly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sanguinesaintly Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 12:24 PM |#1303  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguinesaintly

I suspect @baltics point is that migrated storage is still a problem for most people, and that even Google don't recommend it in every instance. You say that you have "many games" - what did you do before you upgraded to Marshmallow ?

Sorry if this is getting OT.

On Lollipop it was possible to move apps to SD card. On Marshmallow this is only possible with migrated SD cards.
10th March 2016, 12:29 PM |#1304  
Thanks Meter: 1,293

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtChrischi

On Lollipop it was possible to move apps to SD card. On Marshmallow this is only possible with migrated SD cards.

See https://motorola-global-portal.custh...34/p/1449,9582
10th March 2016, 12:36 PM |#1305  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Almost everything is OK , except screen rotation.....
10th March 2016, 12:45 PM |#1306  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh1011

Almost everything is OK , except screen rotation.....

There were lots of posts about screen rotation yesterday. I recommend you read them.

One view is that for some reason if 4.7 is clean installed, AutoRotation does not work.

Those of us who have dirty flashed from earlier versions have no problems and still have AutoRotation.

If that is correct, the solution may be either to wait to see if the issue is fixed in the next update or clean install 4.6 then dirty flash 4.7.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote:

I have a UHS-1 SD Card and I would not attempt to use it as internal storage either. It seems to be universally deprecated.

http://m.androidcentral.com/inside-m...ptable-storage
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 12:48 PM |#1307  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltics

There were lots of posts about screen rotation yesterday. I recommend you read them.

One view is that for some reason if 4.7 is clean installed, AutoRotation does not work.

Those of us who have dirty flashed from earlier versions have no problems and still have AutoRotation.

If that is correct, the solution may be either to wait to see if the issue is fixed in the next update or clean install 4.6 then dirty flash 4.7.

I've read almost all previous posts about this issue....
And I've dirty flashed v4.7 over 4.6....
10th March 2016, 12:58 PM |#1308  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

"If you select a card as portable storage, you will NOT be able to move applications to the card, nor will play store automatically install applications to this card" - thats exactly what I'm saying, that was possible on lollipop but isnt possible on marshmallow without migrating the SD card to internal storage. But after doing that wifi isnt working anymore. Thats the problem I have.
10th March 2016, 01:07 PM |#1309  

More
Quote:

I've read almost all previous posts about this issue....
And I've dirty flashed v4.7 over 4.6....

Have you checked your display and Launcher settings?

If it worked on 4.6 it should work on 4.7.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtChrischi

"If you select a card as portable storage, you will NOT be able to move applications to the card, nor will play store automatically install applications to this card" - thats exactly what I'm saying, that was possible on lollipop but isnt possible on marshmallow without migrating the SD card to internal storage. But after doing that wifi isnt working anymore. Thats the problem I have.

What the is rating of your Card?
10th March 2016, 01:08 PM |#1310  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltics

Have you checked your display and Launcher settings?

If it worked on 4.6 it should work on 4.7.

I've checked all of them and I sure that it worked on 4.6 .
10th March 2016, 01:12 PM |#1311  

More
Quote:

I've checked all of them and I sure that it worked on 4.6 .

Was it you who posted yesterday that you could not get the USSD Codes to work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm13, i9300, rom, temasek

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)