FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which root method do you prefer?

SuperSU (flash yourself)

50 Vote(s)
48.08%
Built-in (enable in dev-options)

54 Vote(s)
51.92%

[EOL][ROM][I9300][SaberMod][v12.3] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13

961 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,789

By Darkened_Sky, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Darkened_Sky: !EOL!
21st September 2017, 12:34 AM |#3801  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glimm3r

I've been on Temasek ROM since CM12.1 and everything was fine, but I got stuck on cm12.1 temasek v15.8 for quite a while and out of the blue my mic sound on the default call app was just gone. It worked fine on Messenger though. But since I'm more of a text guy I ignored it for a while. But recently I got a bootloop on it updating facebook (why I even use that tbh) and I decided to update the ROM since it would probably solve that problem.
So today I installed this latest version, followed the installation guidelines for the exception of TWRP (using PhilzTouch something) and everything is fine but the problem with the mic persists. Inexistent in default call app and now is kinda low on messenger (but on hands free is fine). So I haven't got the slightest idea what to do to change this. Any idea what can be done here?

in general, cm12+ roms on the S3 suffer from low speaker/mic volume. try search for "SL-Sound_L5.0.x.zip" on the forums and flash it normally.
it's basically editing the m0 file, which changes mic/speaker volume. or you could install a custom kernel and edit those values.
The Following User Says Thank You to qb74 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qb74 Ad-Free

25th January 2018, 04:41 PM |#3802  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bootlooped
how long it take to bootup??
i think my device is bootlooped...
help please
23rd April 2018, 11:56 PM |#3803  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Installing greenify puts me in a bootloop. Anyone help?
24th April 2018, 09:04 AM |#3804  
Thanks Meter: 1,275

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABADAZZPLAYER

Installing greenify puts me in a bootloop. Anyone help?

Given that support and maintenance on this ROM stopped over a year ago, it may be time to move onto a Nougat ROM. As yet there are no Oreo builds for the i9300, but PM me for some Nougat suggestions.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentsunny

how long it take to bootup??
i think my device is bootlooped...
help please

Given that support and maintenance on this ROM stopped over a year ago, it may be time to move onto a Nougat ROM. As yet there are no Oreo builds for the i9300, but PM me for some Nougat suggestions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm13, i9300, rom, temasek

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)