FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which root method do you prefer?

SuperSU (flash yourself)

50 Vote(s)
48.08%
Built-in (enable in dev-options)

54 Vote(s)
51.92%

[EOL][ROM][I9300][SaberMod][v12.3] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13

961 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,789

By Darkened_Sky, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Darkened_Sky: !EOL!
24th January 2016, 10:23 AM |#401  
Flag Kassel
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrampGuy

I can't get 'contacts' to sync for the life of me!!! (latest build v3.3)

I always clean flash (system/data/cache/dalvik), tried both nano & micro versions of the open gapps, updated twrp to latest and retried, removed google accounts. resynced... nothing works, the contacts won't show up.
I even tried another contacts app and still nothing??
I'd really love to port to cm13, and I love Temasek's releases but without contacts this is impossible for me.... please help

p.s - when I enter the contacts app it gives an option to 'sign in to an account', when I try to add my google account it says the 'the account already exists on your device'

For me same there was no sync contacts after clean flash at first time. After i install WhatsApp contact sync is back. I guess this happens when enable whats APP sync with Google acount.
If Backup WhatsApp on Google drive is enabled.

24th January 2016, 04:49 PM |#402  
Retired Forum Moderator
My Toilet
Thanks Meter: 1,555

More
Guys some apps of social media like kik or viber it won't let me upload a video at temasek cm12.1 it was working but now i get:" something went wrong while preparing the video to upload" thr cm13 does not support all media types like touchwiz?
24th January 2016, 05:21 PM |#403  
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibraheembo101

Guys some apps of social media like kik or viber it won't let me upload a video at temasek cm12.1 it was working but now i get:" something went wrong while preparing the video to upload" thr cm13 does not support all media types like touchwiz?

it is a CM13 issue for i9300. i9300 is old and it becomes more and more difficult to update it "bugfree" to newer android versions, as the last official Samsung ROM was android 4.3

so as long as it is not possible on official CM13 it won't be possible here too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkened_Sky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darkened_Sky Ad-Free
24th January 2016, 06:42 PM |#404  
Flag You tell me
Thanks Meter: 2,063

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

it is a CM13 issue for i9300. i9300 is old and it becomes more and more difficult to update it "bugfree" to newer android versions, as the last official Samsung ROM was android 4.3

so as long as it is not possible on official CM13 it won't be possible here too.

well he said it was working on 5.1.1 lollipop so it may get fixed later on when cm13 gets a bit more mature

anyway s3 is maybe old but its one of the most active threads here at xda and support from others developers getting more and more
25th January 2016, 05:48 AM |#405  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi, How to disable the vibrate when tapping the settings shortcut in the notificaition drawer?
25th January 2016, 07:15 AM |#406  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
@Darkened_Sky
Disabling app Viper4Android, and then clicking on it in settings causes Settings crash.

Even after clean flash I can confirm that temperature in statusbar isn't updated regulary. Also I deleted cache and data for all system related apps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to deny191 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deny191 Ad-Free
25th January 2016, 09:43 AM |#407  
Flag Tarnów
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Is there a videocall option?
25th January 2016, 09:44 AM |#408  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thx for this nice rom!
i only mentioned that the ota download button does not work. every time i press on it i get the error following message: "unfortunately, OTA Updates has stopped".
i try get the log for this (Dev options\ take bug rebort) or is there a better way?
25th January 2016, 11:25 AM |#409  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Nuclear00

thx for this nice rom!
i only mentioned that the ota download button does not work. every time i press on it i get the error following message: "unfortunately, OTA Updates has stopped".
i try get the log for this (Dev options\ take bug rebort) or is there a better way?

If you look at Fridays posts the OTA issue is to be fixed.
25th January 2016, 12:09 PM |#410  
OP Senior Member
Flag Germany

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deny191

@Darkened_Sky
Disabling app Viper4Android, and then clicking on it in settings causes Settings crash.

Even after clean flash I can confirm that temperature in statusbar isn't updated regulary. Also I deleted cache and data for all system related apps.

don't disable it but remove it, if you don't want to use it. then it will also disappear from settings. or simply don't install the driver, then it is also disabled and won't do anything.

yes confirmed with the temperature in statusbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by McXred

Is there a videocall option?

you probably need some app for it to do it... but I never did it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Nuclear00

thx for this nice rom!

already said. Please use the search function!
in 3.4 it will hopefully be fixed.
25th January 2016, 01:00 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

don't disable it but remove it, if you don't want to use it. then it will also disappear from settings. or simply don't install the driver, then it is also disabled and won't do anything.

Cant you like test if app is disabled to prevent crash? Sorry if Im too annoying, but Im perfectionist.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm13, i9300, rom, temasek

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)