FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which root method do you prefer?

SuperSU (flash yourself)

50 Vote(s)
48.08%
Built-in (enable in dev-options)

54 Vote(s)
51.92%

[EOL][ROM][I9300][SaberMod][v12.3] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13

961 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,789

By Darkened_Sky, Senior Member on 5th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Darkened_Sky: !EOL!
27th January 2016, 04:15 PM |#471  
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 84

More
@baltics is your battery 2100mAh stock? You get 5h SOT with this rom or lollipop?

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

27th January 2016, 04:50 PM |#472  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megen

@baltics is your battery 2100mAh stock? You get 5h SOT with this rom or lollipop?

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

No a normal off the shelf Samsung stock battery.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Add

With this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free
27th January 2016, 04:59 PM |#473  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened_Sky

please follow the steps which are mentioned in the FAQ (from time to time I really think I have written it for nothing...)
Before posting here a bug, make sure that the error does not appear on official CM13 by either searching for it in its thread or by flashing it and testing yourself.
A simple search, by tiping "network search" in the search field of the CM13 thread, already gives you the answer that it is a common problem for all cm13 ROMs on i9300: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2424

for a fix you have to wait for CM team.

sorry if this sounds a bit nasty, but I repeated it so often...

Sorry, I come to this forum only occasionally and I because of that I don't know where things are.
27th January 2016, 05:07 PM |#474  
Hello, this rom Is the only one who's working without trouble, it's not the same's with the other's. (6.0)
Good to see exactly what it's explain in the op and the thread's in my device's after the flash.
Thanks @temasek
27th January 2016, 05:09 PM |#475  
Thanks Meter: 1,183

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkonect

Hello, this rom Is the only one who's working without trouble, it's not the same's with the other's. (6.0)
Good to see exactly what it's explain in the op and the thread's in my device's after the flash.
Thanks @temasek

And a big thanks to Darkened_Sky who builds the updates three or four times a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to baltics For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift baltics Ad-Free
27th January 2016, 05:28 PM |#476  
Of course
27th January 2016, 06:23 PM |#477  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovaris

Thanks for the rom....
I have a problem with wifi, if i turn wifi on it disconnect after few second and then restart in a loop
sorry for my bad english i hope that you can help me

This bug emanate from cm13 official. So when that is fixed, this would equally be fix as well
The Following User Says Thank You to mattern64 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattern64 Ad-Free
27th January 2016, 08:23 PM |#478  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Does anyone have System UI crash when double press power button? Start camera on double press power button is enabled. Using v3.5 here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
28th January 2016, 07:47 AM |#479  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
According to Temasek's twitter, statusbar temperature is fixed! Love ya

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
28th January 2016, 07:57 AM |#480  
Really the best MM rom.
All works perfectly,
Battery life is good for me and the camera app make really the difference between the other's cm Base (It's the first reason why I didn't use cm and cm base before this one )
28th January 2016, 10:55 AM |#481  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Hey there,

is there a way to adjust charging rate in this ROM? Charging via USB is way to slow by default.

I know its possible with boeffla kernel, but with boeffla the ROM gets laggy like hell.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm13, i9300, rom, temasek

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)