FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][23Mar][MB5][364mb] ¤¤ VikingWay v7.1 ¤¤ The Beauty Of TrulyClean And Simple

709 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,545

Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2012, 05:25 PM |#101  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 57

More
i will wait ;D
The Following User Says Thank You to BUFUMAN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BUFUMAN Ad-Free

12th September 2012, 11:45 PM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham City

Donate to Me
More
Good luck with v5 folks, please share your thoughts!

Something nice you can think of thats missing in the vikingxrom download center? Just ask and I will do my best to provide.
13th September 2012, 12:49 AM |#103  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 737

More
You should add this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1691957

Also, theres a tiny bug (insignificant, but im a detailist). Thumbail is the wrong one.

The Following User Says Thank You to bornlivedie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bornlivedie Ad-Free
13th September 2012, 09:24 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

You should add this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1691957

Also, theres a tiny bug (insignificant, but im a detailist). Thumbail is the wrong one.

*SEE ABOVE IMAGE*

Hmm, some more apps showing in drawer wouldent hurt, I'll look into it.

Well in some earlier builds you can select what area of the background image you like, now it just takes the center of the image, which makes the thumbnail incorrect. Will fix it in next update.

Thx for feedback.

EDIT: Fixed wallpaper thumbnail
13th September 2012, 08:51 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
nice rom dude

keep up the good work... nice smooth and no FC!!! loving it
13th September 2012, 10:06 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shub

nice rom dude

keep up the good work... nice smooth and no FC!!! loving it

Thanks man! Your words motivates me and also gives positive feedback to other uses who are thinking about trying this rom

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to schoolsux For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schoolsux Ad-Free
14th September 2012, 09:08 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolsux

Thanks man! Your words motivates me and also gives positive feedback to other uses who are thinking about trying this rom

Cheers

you should add 15 TOGGLES

and clear weather widget mod

update to XXDLI7...?

Shu
15th September 2012, 07:27 AM |#108  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Smile first stable daily jellybean rom.
Hello! I've used a few roms from the jb leaks and Vikingrom has been amazingly stable. and smooth
using 5.1 with siyah and quite a few theme mods. unfortunately overclocking fails ifyou oc over stock then the cpu stays onthat frequency, and I'm using swype beta 1.1.1.7628 and it wont type half of the time or put auto spaces? I'mstrugglingto type atm might useyour swype from the mods and apps section.
anyway only rom problem besides that is occasional 3-6 second freezes but fora leak it's impressive.
thank you. for making this rom mate!
lots of support from Australia.

Oh P.S cant download files from stock browser they instantly fail and am using opera mini to download.
would any of these problems be caused by changing my dpi from 320 to 300? + Google play store pickings areslim only detects 13 out of 64 installed apps
16th September 2012, 05:50 AM |#109  
Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Flag Piraeus
Thanks Meter: 7,240

Donate to Me
More
This Rom is now featured on the Index of roms INDEX ALL IN 1 THREAD
Any observation please send me PM
16th September 2012, 11:37 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I was now on miui after trying omega and wanam, your build is much cleaner and smooth and u an back in Sammy jb.
Thanks a lot.
16th September 2012, 03:32 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Gotham City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2727alex2727

Hello! I've used a few roms from the jb leaks and Vikingrom has been amazingly stable. and smooth
using 5.1 with siyah and quite a few theme mods. unfortunately overclocking fails ifyou oc over stock then the cpu stays onthat frequency, and I'm using swype beta 1.1.1.7628 and it wont type half of the time or put auto spaces? I'mstrugglingto type atm might useyour swype from the mods and apps section.
anyway only rom problem besides that is occasional 3-6 second freezes but fora leak it's impressive.
thank you. for making this rom mate!
lots of support from Australia.

Oh P.S cant download files from stock browser they instantly fail and am using opera mini to download.
would any of these problems be caused by changing my dpi from 320 to 300? + Google play store pickings areslim only detects 13 out of 64 installed apps

Nice to see Siyah kernel is out for jellybean leaks, nothing I do support nor include in rom for now tho!

Report errors only if you did a full wipe and detected problems using my rom unmodified. If you change things around like dpi, kernel or whatever and get problems theres not much I can do for you.

Anyways, thanks for using my rom!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s3, gt-i9300, jellybean, schoolsux, vikingxrom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)