FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

View Poll Results: What Theme do you prefer, the theme with lower votes will be REMOVED from the rom:

Stock S3

19 Vote(s)
17.27%
S4

91 Vote(s)
82.73%

【ROM】【ME7/MD2】Project Chaos v2.3【Auto 2G-3G/HD/AOSP Contacts/S4/Elegant】【320/260DPI】

2,255 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,104

By Chaos ^_^, Senior Member on 15th February 2013, 02:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2013, 09:37 AM |#521  
OP Senior Member

More
Re: [ROM][MA2][AROMA][3/MAR]Chaos HD[AOSP][SENSE][XPERIA][JKay][320/240 DPI][PER APP
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys3lover

i guess if u are using acid audio engine you can use only one of the addons ... either noosoxide(which i have used and LOVE!!) , or clearaudio+ or walkman .. you cant use two add ons at the same time..

I have tried every thing till now and no luck to have acid plus walkman, so I will not include it to the rom in next release, maybe in later releases I can solve the issue and add it, for acid lover you have to flash it after flashing the rom

11th March 2013, 10:04 AM |#522  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 30

More
this rom is great.
i really love the 240 dpi option.
The Following User Says Thank You to squid93 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift squid93 Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 10:58 AM |#523  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar21

Strange, I've had Chaos Rom as a secondary one once and no issue.

My suggestion: do a backup first, full wipe, and install it. You can go back to your previous Rom by restoring in case of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos ^_^

dont let your phone boot more than 2 to 3 miutes, also dont flash from external SD, try again from phone memory and let me know

Thank's guys, i tried once more, but this time i didn't leve check on Reboot Now after instalation, then i returned to recovery and i did wipe dalvik cache...

the ROM is great and it works like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubr3g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubr3g Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 11:22 AM |#524  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 693

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][MA2][AROMA][3/MAR]Chaos HD[AOSP][SENSE][XPERIA][JKay][320/240 DPI][PER APP
Quote:

I have tried every thing till now and no luck to have acid plus walkman, so I will not include it to the rom in next release, maybe in later releases I can solve the issue and add it, for acid lover you have to flash it after flashing the rom

Yeah ok thank you so much for trying so hard Great Dev! May God bless you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxys3lover For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galaxys3lover Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 05:05 PM |#525  
Flag The green part of the world. PAKISTAN
Thanks Meter: 2,189

More
Why cant i use modded apps?? Like whatsapp+?? After installation it works fine until i restart my cell. Then it gets corrupted or something like that com.whatsapp in the application manager. & sometimes in an app drawer aswell with a green android boy i really wanna use it

11th March 2013, 05:58 PM |#526  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob-superuser

Why cant i use modded apps?? Like whatsapp+?? After installation it works fine until i restart my cell. Then it gets corrupted or something like that com.whatsapp in the application manager. & sometimes in an app drawer aswell with a green android boy i really wanna use it

send me link for this app, let me check it
11th March 2013, 06:40 PM |#527  

More
Quote:

send me link for this app, let me check it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1624514

11th March 2013, 07:18 PM |#528  
OP Senior Member

More
Re: [ROM][MB5][AROMA][11/MAR]Chaos Knights[AOSP][SENSE][XPERIA][JKay][320/240 DPI] on
Chaos Knights are available to download now, mirrors are coming soon, please check the changelog in 2nd post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaos ^_^ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaos ^_^ Ad-Free
11th March 2013, 07:24 PM |#529  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 4,607

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Chaos Knights are available to download now, mirrors are coming soon, please check the changelog in 2nd post

Transparent system and stock theme in new rom?
11th March 2013, 07:28 PM |#530  

More
Re: [ROM][MB5][AROMA][11/MAR]Chaos Knights[AOSP][SENSE][XPERIA][JKay][320/240 DPI] on
Quote:

Where is the download link in OP? :s i cant find any M i blind?

11th March 2013, 07:31 PM |#531  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanoc69

Transparent system and stock theme in new rom?

sure
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos ^_^ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chaos ^_^ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, honeycomb, per app dpi, sense 5, xperia z

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)