FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: did you like this rom ?

yes

41 Vote(s)
89.13%
no

5 Vote(s)
10.87%

[Share][ROM] [EOL] [6.0.1] MIUI 8 stable for galaxy S3 GT-i9300

177 posts
Thanks Meter: 151

Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2018, 10:02 AM |#101  
sorry i can't add support for i9305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscreams

Please add support for i9305 in this rom

sorry bro, i can't add support for i9305 bec ause i don't own this device for testing
The Following User Says Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free

14th September 2018, 04:08 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Hello Sir my friend got s3 19300 rooted and a custom recovery but when try to install this rom it says

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform /dw_mmc/by-namr/USERDATA AT/data: device resource busy

Please help Sir thanks
14th September 2018, 08:55 PM |#103  
Quote:

Hello Sir my friend got s3 19300 rooted and a custom recovery but when try to install this rom it says

mount: failed to mount /dev/block/platform /dw_mmc/by-namr/USERDATA AT/data: device resource busy

Please help Sir thanks

hi, can you tell me which recovery he has installed ?
14th September 2018, 09:29 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_sakthivel123

hi, can you tell me which recovery he has installed ?

TWRP 2.8.7
15th September 2018, 06:06 AM |#105  
Quote:

TWRP 2.8.7

well it will not work because that version doesn't support flashing android version 6.0.1, so i would recommend you to flash latest version of twrp for s3 from here- https://dl.twrp.me/i9300/
and, another recommendation is that you should wipe the internal memory to get the decent amount of performance .
19th September 2018, 01:38 AM |#106  

More
Quote:

well it will not work because that version doesn't support flashing android version 6.0.1, so i would recommend you to flash latest version of twrp for s3 from here- https://dl.twrp.me/i9300/
and, another recommendation is that you should wipe the internal memory to get the decent amount of performance .

thanks Sir I did it
10th October 2018, 10:26 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey, @sonic_sakthivel123 I wonder if this ROM is made with MIUI global version or China version...? As a MIUI user, I know that these two versions are different in some ways. Just feel curious about it.
11th October 2018, 09:50 AM |#108  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisk Dreemurr

Hey, @sonic_sakthivel123 I wonder if this ROM is made with MIUI global version or China version...? As a MIUI user, I know that these two versions are different in some ways. Just feel curious about it.

well its china version but i had tried to englishize it in order to make it easier for you
11th October 2018, 04:12 PM |#109  

More
Quote:

well its china version but i had tried to englishize it in order to make it easier for you

Oh, I see... No wonder that the Google service frame isn't originally included in this ROM. By the way, just a fun thing to mention, I am from Taiwan and can understand simplified Chinese. Though of course it's nice of you to make the English version of it. I haven't yet flashed the ROM due to the fact that I'm busy now, and that I'm not sure to flash LineageOS or this ROM. Anyways, this is indeed a great ROM, and keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisk Dreemurr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Frisk Dreemurr Ad-Free
18th October 2018, 06:41 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can this ROM work for shv e210s? If not, any other stable ROM suggestion?
19th October 2018, 02:56 PM |#111  

More
I flashed this ROM yesterday, and found it great! Although it's based on China version of MIUI, it feels like I'm using global version. By the way, I just found out that I'm using V2 now, but it seems like it's not a good choice to update... Does anyone have suggestions on weather or not to update to V3.1? Thanks!
PS: The Google app installer kept crashing while I'm using English, but worked fine while I use Chinese (traditional). If you want to use the built-in installer, you can try changing the language to Chinese (but it's better to try it with some understanding of Chinese, though... ).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)