FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: did you like this rom ?

yes

41 Vote(s)
89.13%
no

5 Vote(s)
10.87%

[Share][ROM] [EOL] [6.0.1] MIUI 8 stable for galaxy S3 GT-i9300

178 posts
Thanks Meter: 155

Post Reply Email Thread
28th May 2018, 01:54 PM |#21  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic_sakthivel123

do you mean lineage 14.1 ?, because lineage 15.1 is not developed currently for our galaxy s3
So if anyone can help me building miui 9 for our device which is based on lineage 14.1 could be helpful and i have made an test build of miui 9 based on marshmallow but unfortunately the launcher force closes and because of that the whole ui becomes unresponsive. so if anyone is there to help me out to build miui 9 for our beloved device would be grateful.

I'm so sorry yes i meant Lineage 14.1 (Nougat build)..

6th June 2018, 09:32 PM |#22  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Nice to see MUI still being developed for our old device. If possible can you please update the Security Patch in the next build, even if it's the Dec 2017 patch it doesn't matter cos the current one is way outdated
Thanks.
7th June 2018, 07:23 AM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZRK_NanDRD

Nice to see MUI still being developed for our old device. If possible can you please update the Security Patch in the next build, even if it's the Dec 2017 patch it doesn't matter cos the current one is way outdated
Thanks.

currently i'm porting miui 9 for this device and i might update its security patch and the rom which i'm porting from its the galaxy note 2 N7100, and most of the specs are matching so it will be easy to port.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 11:20 AM |#24  
Flag Johannesburg
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:

miui 9 for this device and i might update its security patch

Nice, thanks again dude
7th June 2018, 11:37 AM |#25  
Hi guys,
i'm thinking release the next miui 8 update which is V3.1 , which includes miui 8 global apps port.
and after this i might release miui 9 update which is based on marshmallow 6.0.
so any dev who can test out this can be helpful to me .
Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free
7th June 2018, 06:12 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Hi guys,
Thank you.

Developer or tester? I don't use my sgs3 as daily driver, so i can test your rom
7th June 2018, 10:29 PM |#27  
Flag Edirne
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:

Hi guys,
i'm thinking release the next miui 8 update which is V3.1 , which includes miui 8 global apps port.
and after this i might release miui 9 update which is based on marshmallow 6.0.
Thank you.

Just wondering is it impossible to port 7.x? It is much better than 6.
8th June 2018, 06:47 AM |#28  
well both of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniaholic

Developer or tester? I don't use my sgs3 as daily driver, so i can test your rom

well, i need both of them to help me build miui 9 as i don't have sufficient resources such as my my phone is now currently in the service center .
so i need help for porting the rom and testing it out
miui 8 v3.1 is on the process of finishing and after sometime i will upload that file and share it to you all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free
8th June 2018, 06:50 AM |#29  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdaCsknn

Just wondering is it impossible to port 7.x? It is much better than 6.

as i don't have experience in porting roms to android 7.x, so i chose android 6.0.
so if any dev who wants to join me in porting the miui 9 rom for this device would be helpful
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free
9th June 2018, 03:12 AM |#30  
NHA TRANG city
Thanks Meter: 123

More
screen images Plz???????
9th June 2018, 03:02 PM |#31  
screenshots are in screenshot tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuut

screen images Plz???????

screenshots are in screenshot tab
The Following User Says Thank You to sonic_sakthivel123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonic_sakthivel123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)