[09/03/2013][INDEX] All in 1 thread[4.2.1 Added]*THE ABSOLUTE THREAD*

Search This thread

vodka25

Jun 10, 2012
Leeds
Just like to say a big thanks for the work on here just got my s3 and running omega 4.2 with many other mods on big thanks to everyone and lets hope soon i can contribute back to others

Reactions: Siberian Tiger

Siberian Tiger

Retired Senior Moderator / Tiger's Eye
Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
New updates !!!

[ROM][XXALF2][15Jun] RGUI V1 [ | Faster.Smoother.Battery Friendly |

[ROM][XXALF2][14JUN] CM-Zoom v1.0 - Stability & Performance [CM9-Clone][Download Now]

[ROM] [15/06/12] Ultra_V1.0 AOSP Style

[ROM][XXALF2][15JUN] FoxHound 0.2 | Performance | Ota | Smooth | Stability

[APP] Mount external microSD card as USB mass storage

Majed aka Soul Guy

Feb 21, 2011
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I'll be honest, I'm only posting here as I do not have the 10 posts needed to reply in the Dev Threads.

But I had to give a Big Up to M3dd0g for his BlackStaR V2.1 VelocitY OF LighT ROM.

It was my 1st attempt myself in the world of ROMs but having been a big fan of both the Sense UIs & Stock ICS, I just couldn't stand TouchWizz!

So i downloaded V2.0 last night & went out the house & found V2.1 available late at night (Saudi time) & this ROM is Nutzz!

I personally thanked the Dev via Inbox but wanted to share my experience here in case anyone is hesitant about his ROM. Go for it :)

Now for my silly question, How do you thank in a thread here? :confused:

Majed

Reactions: tagadroid

Siberian Tiger

Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
I'll be honest, I'm only posting here as I do not have the 10 posts needed to reply in the Dev Threads.

But I had to give a Big Up to M3dd0g for his BlackStaR V2.1 VelocitY OF LighT ROM.

It was my 1st attempt myself in the world of ROMs but having been a big fan of both the Sense UIs & Stock ICS, I just couldn't stand TouchWizz!

So i downloaded V2.0 last night & went out the house & found V2.1 available late at night (Saudi time) & this ROM is Nutzz!

I personally thanked the Dev via Inbox but wanted to share my experience here in case anyone is hesitant about his ROM. Go for it :)

Now for my silly question, How do you thank in a thread here? :confused:

Majed

Thank you for your opinion!!!
If you are on desktop there is a thanks button down right,if you are on xda app tap the post you want to thank and you'll be prompt with some options(quote,multi quote,thanks etc) :)

Reactions: Majed aka Soul Guy

D_Magic

Aug 6, 2010
Great thread!!

Gonna root my phone now and was hoping to find a little guide to backup my efs folder to be safe ( till now it was build in the roms on previous devices but not at this moment on the s3 )

How did you all backup the efs folder on the s3??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Siberian Tiger

Dec 4, 2010
Piraeus
Great thread!!

Gonna root my phone now and was hoping to find a little guide to backup my efs folder to be safe ( till now it was build in the roms on previous devices but not at this moment on the s3 )

How did you all backup the efs folder on the s3??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Flash this kernel http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1709686
Automatically root and efs backup :)
PS:since you are not rooted yet flash the odin version through odin

Last edited:
Reactions: D_Magic

Top Liked Posts