**(( SUPER UPDATE))** INDEX of ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT ROMs / TW TOO Video Review / ADVICE

I should open the discussion for sammy's rom?

• Sure, what are you waiting!

Votes: 55 53.4%
  • Absolutely not! We just want only KiKat!

Votes: 48 46.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Superuzzu

Oct 23, 2012
new life

Ok friends....tomorrow i start again to update alla rom.... sammy rom 4.4.2 too....HARD WORK OVER THE HORIZON....stay tuned...

enjoy:laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: nik60 and szunyi77

i7demon

Jan 6, 2014
"Superuzzu" With the greatest respect to you can i make a suggestion to yourself & any other Rom builders please? your work is fantastic and everyone appreciates it BUT where nearly all of the devs go wrong is the links for the ROMS? i & many others get tired of trying to look for the downloadable file? and in most cases they are split into many files? some Devs have just one file around 1.5gb & that is easy to transfer onto my SD card then install into the phone but some of the links on your ROM pages are really complicated? you would have much more exposure and so many more people use them IF you make getting the ROM & being able to DL it easier instead of clicking and clicking and clicking? i have noticed there is a lot of people on teh threads stating "Where is the link to DL the file" & i agree some devs simply make it hard to see them or dont post the links on XDA its all on other sites? WHY? no offense its just advice & keep up the good work! :)

Superuzzu

Oct 23, 2012
This thread is out of date

"Superuzzu" With the greatest respect to you can i make a suggestion to yourself & any other Rom builders please? your work is fantastic and everyone appreciates it BUT where nearly all of the devs go wrong is the links for the ROMS? i & many others get tired of trying to look for the downloadable file? and in most cases they are split into many files? some Devs have just one file around 1.5gb & that is easy to transfer onto my SD card then install into the phone but some of the links on your ROM pages are really complicated? you would have much more exposure and so many more people use them IF you make getting the ROM & being able to DL it easier instead of clicking and clicking and clicking? i have noticed there is a lot of people on teh threads stating "Where is the link to DL the file" & i agree some devs simply make it hard to see them or dont post the links on XDA its all on other sites? WHY? no offense its just advice & keep up the good work! :)

Sorry for the problems, actually i have no time to refresh and update all link..... My i9300 is dead and now I have LG G3..... AD MAIORA!!!
Please @Jonny or @MikeChannon close this thread.

BYE BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts