#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
KNOWN ISSUES / FAQS / WIKI
HOW TO INSTALL
- Download this : http://codeworkx.de/download/cyanoge...-i9300.tar.md5
- Reboot your phone in download mode
- Put the previously downloaded file as PDA
- Don't tick repartition
- Make sure repartition isn't ticked
- Flash it
Classic ZIP through Recovery method:
- Make sure you run CWM or TWRP recovery. Follow instructions in the specific threads on XDA.
- Make sure you run stock ICS rom. We won't care if you didn't and your Wi-Fi isn't working.
- Download the zip
- Download Gapps
- Install the update zip from recovery
- Install gapps
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock cm-kernel
- have installed any mods
- have modified system files
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't mean Out-of-Respect!!!