Is your phone stuck like this?
Then read on! If not, this may only be useful for those who want to go back to the original Samsung Firmware.
Too many people are getting stuck on the Samsung logo so I decided to make a tutorial on how to
get yourself off it. It is a simple tutoiral and noob friendly, but it will take time and patience because
the stock firmware is not just 300mb but can go into 1GB and more. This should on Samsung
Galaxy SI, SII, SIII. They are all tested and working, you may experiment on other phones if you
wish and you have no other choice. Read on for the downloads and instructions.
Odin v3.07 - Click Here
Your Firmware - Find Here
1. Go here and select your phone and its correct version's official firmware here: http://samsung-updates.com/latest-firmware/
2. Download Odin v3.07
3. Turn phone off completely and put it into download mode (Down Volume, Home Button and Power Button together).
4. After downloading the official firmware extract it and open Odin.
5. Select Auto Boot and F. Reset and put that .md5 file in the PDA section. NOTE: There should be COM: (PORT NUMB) in the first box.
6. Click Start and wait. If it succeeded then it will say PASS in green.
NOTE: This has worked for me and other people have confirmed it working for them after testing.
But if something more happens to your phone, I am not responsible.