All leaked test firmwares are brought to you byMod Edit link removed
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:02:26 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Download: Mod Edit on links.]
- This firmware will WIPE your device (Perform a backup before flashing)
- This test firmware will NOT increase your binary counter NOR void your warranty.
- This test firmware is a pre-release firmware and not official from Samsung.
- We have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin3 v3.09 (FromMod Edit on links.ip.html"]here[/URL] or here)
- Extract Odin .ZIP file
- Open Odin3 v3.09
- Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add AP_I9300XXUGMK6_2168382_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md 5 to AP
- Add BL_I9300XXUGMK6_2168382_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md 5 to BL
- Add MODEM_I9300XXUGMK6_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OXA_I9300OXAGMK6_2168382_REV00_user_low_ship.t ar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
- If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Follow Me On:-