[OFFICIAL] Korean SGS III (SHW-M440S/SHV-E210S/K/L) Rooting, ROMs, and Kernel + Guide

Search This thread

vjung

Jul 8, 2012
Missing file?

Jelly Bean 4.3
E210KKKUGMK2 ( 2013-11-07 )
Backup your data before flashing this firmware image, because it will perform a factory reset and wipe the cache and data partitions.

Rooting Instructions:
Default state is - not rooted -. To root, create a file (can be empty) in directory /sdcard/Download/ called rootme and reboot the phone. As long as that file exists, your phone starts up rooted, remove or rename the file and root is no more. You get access to the su binary and thus root access, but SuperSU is no longer included; install it from the Play Store.

Note:

Sorry, the three button root toggle is no longer an option. It can be done, but that will require opening up the boot.img component and I lack the resources (keys) to re-sign it properly when packing it, so that would unfortunately result in a 'custom' image.

I will start rooting work on the E210L E210LKLUGMK1 stock release of 4.3 soon. I don't have this phone, so there will be a call for a volunteer to test it.

Is there a file missing from the mediafire links? I downloaded them and when I extracted the file, it said I needed the .z10 file. There's only .zip and .z01-.z09. I'm extracting with Winrar. Thanks

Reactions: davidcsv

chris151722

Sep 12, 2012
Yep you try searching for vroot. It's a chinese application that allows you to root without tripping Knoc security. Go to w0lfdroid.com and the complete step by step process are there

Sent from my SHV-E210L using xda app-developers app

I have read somewhere here in xda vroot is a malware so beware.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

You can have a successful root by using davidcsv firmware and flash it to mobile odin so that new bootloader will not be installed and follow the rootme trick..
If i have time later i will make a guide to have successful root..

Last edited:
Reactions: M@31

p33k

Jun 18, 2012
Busan
Since updating to 4.3 and rooting my m440s it locks up or something. I pull the phone out of my pocket to a black screen. Have to remove the battery to boot again. Battery life is awful. I formatted the system and installed via odin.

Think I'm going to go back to temaseks cm 4.3 or try out his new 4.4.

Sent from my SHW-M440S using xda app-developers app

rat99

Jul 3, 2013
(KT) SHV-E210K ROMs and Kernels

DISCLAIMER: You will be flashing your phone at your own risk. You are solely responsible for anything you do to your phone, so make sure you are well informed and well prepared before deciding to flash or install anything on your device.

Factory Firmware (stock)

ALL
  • E210KKKJMH1 (2013-08-06, 4.1.2 JZO54K)
  • sammobile.com (register to access download links)
    E210KKKUGMK2, E210KKKJMI5, E210KKKJMH1, E210KKKJMF6, E210KKKJMD2, E210KKKJMB3, E210KKKJLL6, E210KKKJLL5, E210KKKJLK4, E210KKKJLK2, E210KKKJLK1, E210KKKJLJC, E210KKKALI1, E210KKKALH6, E210KKKALG3
  • samsung-updates.com
    E210KKKJMD2, E210KKKJMB3, E210KKKJLL6, E210KKKJLL5, E210KKKJLK4, E210KKKJLK2, E210KKKJLK1, E210KKKJLJC, E210KKKALI1, E210KKKALH6

Pre Rooted stock ROMs
(Flashing these ROMs will NOT trigger the custom counter)

(1) Press VolumeUp/VolumeDown/Power simultaneously for a brief moment to toggle between root/unroot
This toggle only works if you enable Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. This video demonstrates how the toggle works

(2) (sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)

Jelly Bean 4.3
E210KKKUGMK2 ( 2013-11-07 )
Backup your data before flashing this firmware image, because it will perform a factory reset and wipe the cache and data partitions.

Rooting Instructions:
Default state is - not rooted -. To root, create a file (can be empty) in directory /sdcard/Download/ called rootme and reboot the phone. As long as that file exists, your phone starts up rooted, remove or rename the file and root is no more. You get access to the su binary and thus root access, but SuperSU is no longer included; install it from the Play Store.

Jelly Bean 4.1.2
E210KKKJMI5 ( 2013-10-14 ) (1)
E210KKKJMH1 ( 2013-08-06 ) (1)
E210KKKJMF6 ( 2013-06-19 ) (1,2)
  • hotfile (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)
  • mediafire (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this 11 part multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)
E210KKKJMD2 ( 2013-04-10 ) (1,2)
  • hotfile (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)
  • mediafire (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this 11 part multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJMB3 ( 2013-02-14 ) (1)
  • (sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed, olleh boot animation replaced with standard)
  • hotfile.com (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLL6 ( 2012-12-24 ) (2)
  • hotfile.com (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)
  • mediafire (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLL5 ( 2012-12-11 ) (2)
  • mediafire (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)
Jelly Bean 4.1.1
E210KKKJLK4 ( 2012-11-22 ) (2)
  • hotfile.com part1, part2, part3 (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLK2 ( 2012-11-12 )
  • hotfile.com part1, part2, part3 (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin - sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)

E210KKKJLK1 ( 2012-11-01 )
  • hotfile.com part1, part2, part3 (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin - sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)
  • matcl.com

E210KKKJLJC ( 2012-10-25 )
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
E210KKKALI1 ( 2012-09-24 )
Custom ROMs/Kernel/Recovery

ClockworkMod Recovery

OCHIE ROM V1.1 for SHV E210K

Posted on September 3rd, 2012
Cyanogenmod9 Build TEST

Posted on August 31st, 2012
Circle Edition [K210K LH6]

Tegrak Kernels (be sure to make sure you are using the same "Buildnumber")

pls can you upload E210KKKUGMK2_LITE_RR20131116.z10 in mediafire.its missing.
thanks

Reactions: davidcsv

sudai

Sep 10, 2013
Jelly Bean 4.3
E210LKLUGMK1 ( 2013-11-01 )

Rooting Instructions:
Default state is - not rooted -. To root, create a file (can be left empty) in directory /sdcard/Download/ called rootme and reboot the phone. As long as that file exists, your phone starts up rooted, remove or rename the file and root is no more. You get access to the su binary and thus root access, but SuperSU is no longer included; install it from the Play Store.

hi,
i have a SHV-E210L and successfully flashed it using this operator apps removed rom and desktop Odin. I am not facing any WiFi issues but some strange other stuff listed below:
1. i am unable to download from Google play store for every app it keeps giving me the error 'Could not be downloaded due to an error.(491)' I have searched around and ppl say that its a common problem and will go away if i clear cache..but the problem is that setting/storage it keeps saying 'calculating' for every option excluding available space. when i tap Cached data it gives a prompt that this will clear cached data and after pressing 'ok' it gives an error. 'security policy restricts clearing of this app's cache'
2. The device sound notifications for calls and sms are by default on silent. and when i got o setting/sound to change it gives an error 'unfortunately, settings has stopped' . Music does not play as well gives the error 'unfortunately, Multimedia UI service layer has stopped. other sounds like swipe screen and screen touch play fine.

i have already tried re-flashing it and the problems persist.

chris151722

Sep 12, 2012
I have read somewhere here in xda vroot is a malware so beware.

Oh darn. Didn't know about this. What does it actually do? :(

Just search vroot here in xda you will find some thread discussion about vroot.

Actually i used vroot(pc software)to root 4.3 and its a success but after reading some thread related to it i flash back to my 4.1.2 backup.

Last edited:

p33k

Jun 18, 2012
Busan
Curious is your ybm dictionary showing as a trial with the new rom? Mine says so whereas older Samsung roms did not.

dc_power!

Dec 31, 2012
Hong Kong
hi,
i have a SHV-E210L and successfully flashed it using this operator apps removed rom and desktop Odin. I am not facing any WiFi issues but some strange other stuff listed below:
1. i am unable to download from Google play store for every app it keeps giving me the error 'Could not be downloaded due to an error.(491)' I have searched around and ppl say that its a common problem and will go away if i clear cache..but the problem is that setting/storage it keeps saying 'calculating' for every option excluding available space. when i tap Cached data it gives a prompt that this will clear cached data and after pressing 'ok' it gives an error. 'security policy restricts clearing of this app's cache'
2. The device sound notifications for calls and sms are by default on silent. and when i got o setting/sound to change it gives an error 'unfortunately, settings has stopped' . Music does not play as well gives the error 'unfortunately, Multimedia UI service layer has stopped. other sounds like swipe screen and screen touch play fine.

i have already tried re-flashing it and the problems persist.

Even though after flashing with desktop Odin it should have done the implicit data/cache wipe, can you try to force another factory reset from the Accounts->Backup & reset settings menu and see if that helps...?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Is it only me or has anyone else noticed the latest 4.3 rom drains battery faster than 4.1.2?

sajjad30

Nov 8, 2012
hi guys

i have galaxy E210L with 4.3 android version JSS15J.E210LKLUGMK1.
i want to get rid of Korean app and setting as i dont need them and they are bundled in quantity.
Is there any way that i can do that plz help me and my device is rooted.

sudai

Sep 10, 2013
Even though after flashing with desktop Odin it should have done the implicit data/cache wipe, can you try to force another factory reset from the Accounts->Backup & reset settings menu and see if that helps...?

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Is it only me or has anyone else noticed the latest 4.3 rom drains battery faster than 4.1.2?

just did that..and it did'nt help. Same problems prevail..
camera is not working too.. in a sense that the camera app opens and takes the pic but when i try to see that in gallery, it say 'no images/video available

champking

May 13, 2011
Battery performance has actually improved for me as what I have observed in terms of my day to day use.

I wonder what vroot really does. I can't go back to my unrooted phone. Lol

lalit1

Jun 24, 2009
hi guys

i want to get rid of Korean app and setting as i dont need them and they are bundled in quantity.

you may use the titanium backup software to free or uninstall such applications.

sudai

Sep 10, 2013
hi guys

try titanium backup..it can remove those apps..at least it did in 4.1.2...not sure abt 4.3

Code7248

Apr 13, 2013
First time I did Mobile Odin and wifi didn't work.....Second time I used desktop Odin and it did.
How do you clear the data and system partition? Maybe it is just different wording, but have never done that.
So, what you are saying is that you can restore the data from the apps? Everything will be lost?

If you have CWM Recovery installed, you can easily go to "mounts and storage" and hit the format on the /data and the /system partition.
If you're on a stock recovery, a couple of flashes from Odin does the same thing. You know everything went well if the static boot logo of "SAMSUNG GALAXY S III" doesn't stay there for an awkwardly long time.

And for your last question, yes, if you try restoring data of your apps, they will crash. HOWEVER, I have NOT tried restoring with Titanium Backup yet. I used other methods. So try to give some apps a go. If the FC, then I am afraid the truth shall prevail: You cannot restore data. If you have some game .OBB files, for Asphalt 8 etc, you can find their data in the /sdcard/0/Android/obb or /sdcard/0/obb and place them back into /sdcard/Android/obb for them to start working again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][STOCK]Project KITT 4.4.2 STOCK -S5[V2][07/14][E210K/S] !!!STABLE!!!

SjhCEuS.png
    *Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible for any damage caused to your phone before and after flashing this rom. So be smart and always keep a backup.

NOW STOCK ANDROID 4.4.2 for SHV-E210K & SHV-E210S

Features
    • Based on Stock Android 4.4.2 (N7100)
    • Complete GS5 System UI
    • Power Saving and Ultra Power Saving Modes
    • Ready as a Daily Driver
    • All Lock Screen Unlock Effects
    • Compatible with International variant Themes & Mods
    • Stock S5 Boot Animation & Power Off Aimation
    • Working USSD/MMI Codes
    • Working SMS Delivery Reports
    • Enhanced Performance
    • Heavily Debloated (622MB)

Screenshots

High Res. Screenshots from Here

QhYJD3n.png
    2eZpGOW.png
    dfLTwJp.png

wn2OeY5.png
    BNdNl0T.png
    o9dRc4c.png

Installation Instructions For SHV-E210K Devices
    1. Root your device (duh!)
    2. Install the latest CWM recovery or Philz Touch Recovery
    3. Download zips & Copy to Internal SD Card
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe data/factory reset / Clean to Install a New ROM
    6. Install zip from SD card -> choose ZIP and flash
    7. Wipe Cache
    8. Wipe Dalvik Cache (under Advanced)
    9. Reboot system
    10. Now Reboot into Recovery again and Flash Quick Settings Fix

Installation Instructions For SHV-E210S Devices
    2. Install the latest CWM recovery or Philz Touch Recovery
    3. Download zips & Copy to Internal SD Card
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe data/factory reset / Clean to Install a New ROM
    6. Install zip from SD card -> choose ZIP from SD Card
    7. Select Stock S5 P1 and Flash
    8. Select Stock S5 P2 and Flash
    9. Wipe Cache
    10. Wipe Dalvik Cache (under Advanced)
    11. Reboot system
    12. Now Reboot into Recovery again and Flash Quick Settings Fix
    The functionality of this ROM on E210S devices have not been tested yet. Until someone confirms it's good functionality Flash it at your own risk! All tested and fine! :good:

Important!
    Download and Flash Quick Settings Fix via Recovery from the attachments below to get rid of the Non-Functional Toggles.
    Flash the Quick-Settings-Fix.zip only after Booting in to the ROM at least once.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    **Important**​

To enjoy a lag and glitch free experience, do the following.

Open aTweaks app
    Select CPU tab (first tab)
    Set CURRENT GOVERNOR to "pegasusqplus"
    Set CPU MAX FREQUENCY to "1600 MHz"
    Set CPU MIN FREQUENCY to "100 MHz"
    Hit Apply

Then

Select MISC tab
    Check "Enable Boost-boot"
    Check "Enable Frandom"
    Hit Apply

Set CURRENT GOVERNOR to "performance"
    Set CPU MAX FREQUENCY to "1400 MHz"
    Set CPU MIN FREQUENCY to "100 MHz"
    Hit Apply

**Battery Drain is somewhat high with this setup**
    ______________________________________​

• Use Greenify to Hibernate Apps
    • Use Fast Reboot App to clear memory
    • Use Advanced Power Menu App to Modify your Power Menu and Add Reboot to Recovery & etc. Options
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Downloads
    Download Rom From : Here [For SHV-E210K Only]
    Download Rom From : Here [For SHV-E210S Only]

Older Versions [V1]

A Solo Project By
    -kithmal11-

Compatible Devices
    SHV-E210K
    SHV-E210S

Credits
    - @JustArchi For his hard work porting the 4.4.2 stock ROM for I9300
    - @arter97 For the awesome Kernel for SHV-E210K/S

Dual Booting Between ROMs are possible with this ROM & Kernel.

Attention
    • InitialBoot Will take around 3 minutes
    • Avoid call drops by selecting WCDMA Only under Mobile Network Settings (Only on E210K devices)
    • Activate SMS Delivery Reports Under Message Settings
    • Change the Language of the Default Keyboard under Input Languages in Keyboard Settings
    • *Do not Quote the whole post when giving feedback.

Bugs
    -All Fixed-

-A thank would make me happy if you enjoy this ROM-

Be Awesome!
    ****Use the information at YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for anything you do to your phone.***

READ, READ, READ! Read as much as you can about as much as you can. Everyone started from the same positions, but the more you know, the easier it becomes. Use the search function and don't be lazy!

This thread is updated daily. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this thread. It makes having these phones so much better.
    If there are any custom ROMs or Kernels that you know about, just post them and bring to our attention. If you have tested a ROM or Kernel, leave feedback so someone else can use it.

Also, if you had a problem and then fixed that problem, please share the information that you used in order to fix that problem. Others will have the same problems and it is much easier to find help this way.

This thread is for sharing, helping and general information about Rooting, Custom ROMs and Kernels. Please help and add your thoughts and information. The more people, the better! Most of all, ENJOY!

Comment, discuss and help each other out!

ROMS and KERNELS
    Resources
    These are some pages that have been found to be very useful for ROMs and Kernels:

Matcl.com website
    Development by Lloyd (Develoid) website
    Bvlgarian website
    Spinel Dev website

How To:
    ***Please note that you should uncheck 'auto reboot' when flashing cwm in odin. If you reboot straight back to your stock rom, it has a fail safe that will restore stock recovery. Once you are done flashing cwm in odin, do the the three finger salute to enter into cwm recovery to flash supersu.***

Dual Booting between ROMs
    XDA Thread (thanks to widokeren)

ROOTING
    Mobile Odin (best way to flash and keep root)
    XDA Thread (free version)
    --I would recommend buying it from Play Store You get everything you need and it also helps the developer who has supported our phones!

CF-Auto-Root v1.0 [GT-I930x/T/N][SHV-E210*][SHW-M440S]
    XDA Thread (easiest way to root your phone)

ClockworkMod Touch Recovery 6.0.2.7
    Download Thread

Triangle Away (now supports E210S)
    XDA Thread - Can be your best friend if you like to flash often and need some Samsung repairs.

***Special thanks to Chainfire and the other Developers, who have developed the above apps for us who are using the Korean variants. It has been a long time coming and finally we can enjoy some of the same features that others have been for a while. Thank you so much!***

Root using a Pre-Rooted ROM
    Step By Step Instructions

Access SKT Hidden Menu on Korean SGS3
    Korean (original) - link
    English translation - link

Hidden Menu Codes:
    - open dial pad and enter : 319712358. A menu will pop up asking for password.
    Passwords:
    SKT - 996412
    KT - 774632
    LG U+ - 0821

Install CWM Recovery + CWM Manager + Busy Box + Root (SHV-E210K only)
    view thread

THEMES AND CUSTOMIZING

DISCLAIMER: You will be flashing your phone at your own risk. You are solely responsible for anything you do to your phone, so make sure you are well informed and well prepared before deciding to flash or install anything on your device.

Factory Firmware (stock)

ALL
    • sammobile.com (register to access download links)
      E210KKKUGML4, E210KKKUGMK5, E210KKKUGMK2, E210KKKJMI5, E210KKKJMH1, E210KKKJMF6, E210KKKJMD2, E210KKKJMB3, E210KKKJLL6, E210KKKJLL5, E210KKKJLK4, E210KKKJLK2, E210KKKJLK1, E210KKKJLJC, E210KKKALI1, E210KKKALH6, E210KKKALG3
    • samsung-updates.com
      E210KKKJMD2, E210KKKJMB3, E210KKKJLL6, E210KKKJLL5, E210KKKJLK4, E210KKKJLK2, E210KKKJLK1, E210KKKJLJC, E210KKKALI1, E210KKKALH6

Proxyme Rooting

Proxyme Guide

Pre Rooted stock ROMs

(Flashing the following ROM components will trigger the custom binary counter)
    Kitkat 4.4.4

E210KKTUKNI3 (Proxyme) (Build Date 2014-09-12)
    • This zip archive contains an Odin flashable file. It is not the complete stock image, so you MUST have KTUKNI3 already running on your phone or you will need to download it from the above reference sites, which carry complete stock firmware images, and flash it before continuing with this file. Instructions are included.
    • uploaded.net
    • torrent, mirror2

(Flashing these ROMs will NOT trigger the custom counter)
    Jelly Bean 4.3

Rooting Instructions:
    Default state is - not rooted - Proxyme has been included in this rom,
    Proxyme offers live su binary control, and without the need to 'root' the phone, you have...
    - SSH server with virtually unlimited user accounts, configurable with specific UID, GID, home directory and shell,
    - execution of scripts with elevated privileges (sample debloating script included),
    - tag along scripts for root ON and root OFF actions,
    - busybox switch

E210KKKUGND3 ( 2014-04-29 )
    If you experience problems after flashing, please consider wiping data/cache in recovery mode before posting issues in the thread. As usual, it is highly recommended that you backup your data before flashing this firmware image, even though it will not implicitly wipe data/cache partitions.

E210KKKUGNA3 ( 2014-01-22 )

E210KKKUGML4 ( 2013-12-12 )
    Rooting Instructions:

On Ice (Due to hotfile shutdown, minimal support for older firmware images)

Jelly Bean 4.1.2

(1) Press VolumeUp/VolumeDown/Power simultaneously for a brief moment to toggle between root/unroot
    This toggle only works if you enable Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. This video demonstrates how the toggle works

(2) (sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)

E210KKKJMI5 ( 2013-10-14 ) (1)
    E210KKKJMH1 ( 2013-08-06 ) (1)
    E210KKKJMF6 ( 2013-06-19 ) (1,2)
    • hotfile - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)
    E210KKKJMD2 ( 2013-04-10 ) (1,2)
    • hotfile - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJMB3 ( 2013-02-14 ) (1)
    • (sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed, olleh boot animation replaced with standard)
    • hotfile.com - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLL6 ( 2012-12-24 ) (2)
    • hotfile.com - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLL5 ( 2012-12-11 ) (2)
    Jelly Bean 4.1.1
    E210KKKJLK4 ( 2012-11-22 ) (2)
    (sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)
    • hotfile.com part1 - link dead, part2 - link dead, part3 - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin)

E210KKKJLK2 ( 2012-11-12 )
    • hotfile.com part1 - link dead, part2 - link dead, part3 - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin - sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)

E210KKKJLK1 ( 2012-11-01 )
    • hotfile.com part1 - link dead, part2 - link dead, part3 - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin - sms limit 160 / incl. samsung chinese ime / operator apps removed)
    • matcl.com

E210KKKJLJC ( 2012-10-25 )
    • hotfile.com part1 - link dead, part2 - link dead (Unpack the .tar.md5 file from this multi-part zip archive and flash with Odin - sms limit 160)
    • matcl.com
    Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4
    E210KKKALI1 ( 2012-09-24 )
    Custom ROMs/Kernel/Recovery

Develoid Library
    Develoid Library - CM based custom roms

ClockworkMod Recovery

OCHIE ROM V1.1 for SHV E210K

Posted on September 3rd, 2012
    Cyanogenmod9 Build TEST

Posted on August 31st, 2012
    Circle Edition [K210K LH6]

Tegrak Kernels (be sure to make sure you are using the same "Buildnumber")
    [ROM][Port][4.3]Android Revolution HD 50.0[Performance][E210K / E210S]

Z4D1qeZ.png
    *Disclaimer:
    I am not responsible for any damage caused to your phone before and after flashing this rom. So be smart and always keep a backup.

Convert your Korean Variant to the International Variant

NOW COMPATIBLE WITH E210S & E210K

Features
    • Based on Stock Android 4.3
    • Latest Baseband (KKNA3)
    • Device Model to GT-I9300
    • Compatible with International variant Themes & Mods
    • Stock Boot Animation & Power Off Aimation
    • Aroma Installer for Easy Installing
    • Working USSD/MMI Codes
    • Working 3G Video Calls
    • * Working SMS Delivery Reports
    • Enhanced Performance

Screenshots

High Res. Screenshots from Here

fdb56DG.png
    RFLjlWp.png
    Gf7nRlF.png

HRkIRSu.png
    IGB2NHL.png
    XwXbKF8.png

Installation Instructions For E210K Devices
    2. Install the latest CWM recovery via Rom Manager only. (Select Model as GT-I9300)
    3. Download zip & Copy to Internal SD Card only!
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe data/factory reset
    6. Wipe Cache
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache (under Advanced)
    8. Install zip from SD card -> choose ZIP and Follow the Aroma Installer
    9. Wipe data in Aroma is highly recommended
    10. Reboot system

Installation Instructions For E210S Devices
    2. Install the latest CWM recovery via Rom Manager only. (Select Model as GT-I9300)
    3. Download the two zips & Copy to Internal SD Card only!
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe data/factory reset
    6. Wipe Cache
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache (under Advanced)
    8. Install zip from SD card -> choose Android_Revolution_HD-P1.zip and Follow the Aroma Installer (Do not reboot system yet!)
    9. Install zip from SD card -> choose Android_Revolution_HD-P2.zip and Flash
    10. Wipe data in Aroma is highly recommended
    11. Reboot system

Very Important!
    Since this is a stock based ROM, upon flashing it will try to flash the stock recovery as well. As soon as your device boots up after installing the new ROM, flash CWM Recovery again via Rom Manager .
    Other CWM Based Custom Recoveries are not recommended. Do not use "Reboot to Recovery" option inside the ROM at any cost. Always use Hardware Keys to Boot in to Recovery. If it fails to enter in to Recovery, Flash CWM Recovery again.
    Upon exiting CWM Recovery if it asks "Fix Root?" -> Always select YES!

Downloads

*NEW - If your Mobile Data & SMS Delivery reports does not work, flash one of the attached files through CWM.
    This fix is for the 4.3 ROMs Only!
    1.Mobile_Data&SMS-Fix.zip -> Fixed Mobile Data + Delivery Reports but No USSD/MMI Codes.
    2.Mobile_Data&USSD-Fix.zip -> Fixed Mobile Data + Working USSD/MMI Codes but No SMS Delivery Reports.
    You'll have to choose between one. :rolleyes: No other way.

Project By
    -kithmal11-

Compatible Devices
    SHV-E210K
    SHV-E210S

Credits
    - mike1986 For making this ROM for the International Variant. (Thank him here at his Original Post of Android Revolution HD)

*Mod your Stock Based S3 to look like a Galaxy S5 as in Screenshots from here & here.

*Do not Quote the whole post when giving feedback. Otherwise it will look like a mess ;)

*Avoid call drops by selecting WCDMA Only under Mobile Network Settings

-A thank would make me happy if you enjoy this ROM-

Regards