FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[REF] Galaxy S3 Modem / Radio Collection (I9300 & I9300T ONLY) CWM & Odin Flashable

7,965 posts
Thanks Meter: 15,929
 
By UpInTheAir, Account currently disabled on 29th June 2012, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th June 2014, 05:04 AM |#2001  
rome786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliast9

is this a reply for me or a general comment?

Yes it is ....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
 
6th June 2014, 10:39 AM |#2002  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rome786

Yes it is ....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i cant find it in the thread... can you send me a download link?
6th June 2014, 11:00 AM |#2003  
Olioaglio's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Regensburg
Thanks Meter: 222
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliast9

i cant find it in the thread... can you send me a download link?

Download perkas stash in playstore and there you'll find it and many more.

Cheers, Olioaglio
The Following User Says Thank You to Olioaglio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Olioaglio Ad-Free
6th June 2014, 11:25 PM |#2004  
kuzkotopia's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Sign
hello,
i'm a french user on kit-kat 4.4.2 and in France we use 900/1800 and 2100 for 3g networking, so i'm searching a modem optimized for those frequencies, any Idea what kind of modem i should use?
thank you.
8th June 2014, 02:19 AM |#2005  
kickthefreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag balik
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
can someone help me, i try to find modem I9300DXUGNB1
is anyone can upload it for me ?
8th June 2014, 03:58 PM |#2006  
h4ck3rc1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Goulburn
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzkotopia

hello,
i'm a french user on kit-kat 4.4.2 and in France we use 900/1800 and 2100 for 3g networking, so i'm searching a modem optimized for those frequencies, any Idea what kind of modem i should use?
thank you.

Any of the international ones would be fine, only way to know which is best for your area is to try them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th June 2014, 04:00 PM |#2007  
kuzkotopia's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4ck3rc1

Any of the international ones would be fine, only way to know which is best for your area is to try them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alrighty then ! thanks for he info!
9th June 2014, 09:40 AM |#2008  
keneth_c's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
I'm on OmniROM 4.4.3 on my i9300 and using modem XXUGNA8 currently.

How is XXUGND1 comparatively? Can someone please advise as I usually don't have much luck flashing modems. I have the CWM zip and ODIN tar files for both modems... Decided to be safe than sorry.

Would appreciate your advise.

--
Sent from my Samsung S3 (GT-i9300) on OmniROM 4.4.3 (official nightly) powered by Boeffla kernel via Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 10:35 AM |#2009  
kadopt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 754
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by keneth_c

I'm on OmniROM 4.4.3 on my i9300 and using modem XXUGNA8 currently.

How is XXUGND1 comparatively? Can someone please advise as I usually don't have much luck flashing modems. I have the CWM zip and ODIN tar files for both modems... Decided to be safe than sorry.

Would appreciate your advise.

Modem behaviour can vary between regions so only you by flashing can see if it's better or not. I always use the latest one without issues.

Sent from my SGS3 with Temasek 's CM11, Boeffla kernel & Tapatalk Pro!
9th June 2014, 12:22 PM |#2010  
keneth_c's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 286
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadopt

Modem behaviour can vary between regions so only you by flashing can see if it's better or not. I always use the latest one without issues.

Sent from my SGS3 with Temasek 's CM11, Boeffla kernel & Tapatalk Pro!

Both the XXUGNA8 and XXUGND1 belong to the same region... However though from the same region... Some are introduced in certain countries and some are not...

Anyways... I'll wait a bit longer to get some feedback from users... Hopefully I'll get some feedback soon...

Thanks mate.

--
Sent from my Samsung S3 (GT-i9300) on OmniROM 4.4.3 (official nightly) powered by Boeffla kernel via Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 02:02 PM |#2011  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 671
 
More
ND1 best modem for me so far on 3 network in UK, previous best all rounder was MK6
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes