[ROM][CWM][XXEMC2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms - Discontinued

Search This thread

menkromsen

Feb 23, 2009
Oslo
Thanks for making a deodexed rom!

This is actually my first try with Jelly Bean on my S3. A littlebit of patience is always good :)

-The ROM does seem to function very good! Very smooth (Although not as my Nexus7) and no bugs so far.
But, the latest version of Apex launcher do FC. Any ideeas? I also noticed that when you push on the homescreen, the text and some widgets get's like a shadow or something until you take your finger off. Seems kinda strange :-/
TouchWiz launcher workes like normal, but hard to go back when I'm used to Apex!

Galactus

Dec 28, 2009
London
Thanks for making a deodexed rom!

This is actually my first try with Jelly Bean on my S3. A littlebit of patience is always good :)

-The ROM does seem to function very good! Very smooth (Although not as my Nexus7) and no bugs so far.
But, the latest version of Apex launcher do FC. Any ideeas? I also noticed that when you push on the homescreen, the text and some widgets get's like a shadow or something until you take your finger off. Seems kinda strange :-/
TouchWiz launcher workes like normal, but hard to go back when I'm used to Apex!

Shadow on texts and widgets is a known issue. Apex & Nova devs stated its something Samsung must fix, nothing they can do. There is a fix floating around but it forces the CPU to do all the rendering. My phone definitely lost a bit of smoothness using it. Up to you though, Smooth with shadows, or less smooth without shadows

Reactions: wanam

Andrewtst

Aug 4, 2009
Johor
Now using Wanam Stock Deoxeded XXDLIB (Official Jelly Bean). So far so great!

Will keep it until Wanam release it own modified version of WanamLite, I assume shall be coming v3.7 soon. Wanam mention will post it within hour. :D

lvader

Feb 10, 2011
Wanam Stock Deoxeded XXDLIB

Now using Wanam Stock Deoxeded XXDLIB, wotk like butter :laugh:
Great job
thanks a lot

penfold

May 20, 2010
what exactly does "no-wipe" mean?

does it mean that coming stoch GB with a different csc will not wipe the phone?

i thought any change in csc will wipe it

Surfy89

Nov 3, 2010
Google Drive - "Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently" :D

Thanks for the rom! This will be my first ever try of JB on my S3!

aneeqkhan

Nov 23, 2011
Karachi
Hi guys

Just installed the latest LIB. Seems sooo smooth however i m facing slow charging issue. Tried restarting the device several times but it didnt help. Anyone else facing the issue or have faced the issue on jb roms? And of course any solution ro this so that i may not go back to ics... dont want to.... :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

pelpa87

Apr 2, 2012
Pilar
Hi guys

Just installed the latest LIB. Seems sooo smooth however i m facing slow charging issue. Tried restarting the device several times but it didnt help. Anyone else facing the issue or have faced the issue on jb roms? And of course any solution ro this so that i may not go back to ics... dont want to.... :confused:

try a different kernel...almost all kernel around anow are supporting JB

Nigeriax10holland

Jan 8, 2011
I have a red frame which randomly flashes after I flashed odexed version. .. is that a warning sign? I did come from omega Rom

Chillz88

Mar 23, 2011
I have a red frame which randomly flashes after I flashed odexed version. .. is that a warning sign? I did come from omega Rom

+1 same here. As soon as i flashed raubkatze mod on the deodexed version ..not the odexed. So i reflashed wanam stock deodexed again without wipe.. it still kept flashing along the border frame.. wonder what caused it tho..

Nigeriax10holland

Jan 8, 2011
+1 same here. As soon as i flashed raubkatze mod on the deodexed version ..not the odexed. So i reflashed wanam stock deodexed again without wipe.. it still kept flashing along the border frame.. wonder what caused it tho..

Yeah I found the problem..untick developer options--strict mode

Reactions: Chillz88

jonaz100

Aug 28, 2012
Hi guys

Try flashing siyah. It has an option in stweaks to increase the charging current from 1a to 1.2a.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27385837

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: aneeqkhan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, i can't support stock deodexed Rom anymore, i start supporting more devices and i can't keep making 2 Roms by device.

Firmware info:

• Base Firmware: I9300XXEMC2 (4.1.2)
    • Region: Europe
    • Build Date: 11 Mar 2013
    • Change List: 1042335
    Features:

• Zipaligned
    • Rooted (Cf-Root V1.25)
    • BusyBox
    • Init.d scripts support
    • Enabled hidden languages
    • Included Modem
    • Multi-CSC 144
    • English as default language
    • XXEMC2 Modem
    • Unbranded

trans.gif
    Download link:

trans.gif

Older Roms.

Instructions:

1. Install a CWM recovery, get it here, (Only if you don't have it)
    2. Install it from recovery
    3. Reboot the device
    4. Enjoy!
    Thanks to Korumera for hosting my files.

Thanks for Stock Rom packages & backups:
    @ Sparticle
    @ Mikep99
    @ Victorator
    @ Vels707
    @ Tumult
    @ Safepacket
    @ Nerotix
    @ Port76
    @ Jack Barrett
    @ Samsung-updates
    @ Sammobile

@ Dsixda
    @ ChainDD
    @ Jesusfreke
    @ ChainFire
    Screen Shots :

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    Stock LI3 posted.
    Reserved too...
    wow waman on vacation till 13/7......

hope someone else will step into the plate and release a stock deodex rom

I made a stock deodexed LFB and my custom v1.5 yesterday, but sadly i'm still on 3G, so it's not easy to upload full Roms.

I will try today.