Besides the currently stickied threads there will be absolutely no permanent stickies created in the Samsung Galaxy S3 General forum.
This thread will list and link to all threads worthy of being "stickied".
If you wish a thread to be listed here, please report it via the report system and a moderator will asses whether it needs to be listed.
- [REF] Understanding the basics before rooting your S3 (GT-i9300/i9305)
- [REF] IMEI / EFS - Know this stuff (i9300) - including "no network"
- [REF] All in One New User Guide With Video Tutorial
- [REF] CSC Codes
- [REF] Galaxy S3 Modem / Radio Collection (I9300 & I9300T ONLY) CWM & Odin Flashable
- [REF] Stock Firmware - Features Hints and Tips
- [REF] [Stock Official Firmwares] I9300XXDLIB (4.1.1) - Poland (XEO) [24-09-12]
- [REF] Individual CSC Packages [HD VOICE enabled] - CWM flashable for i9300/i9305(T)
- [REF] S3 Storage (Data Loss Recovery / Prevention / Info)Index:
- [Guide]Samsung Galaxy S3[GT-I9300]Complete Basic Guide -One Stop Location
- [HOWTO] Rooting + Wiping + Flashing : For the ultimate noob
- [Guide+ROMS]Odin Flash+Root Guide & Stock Firmwares LE4/6/8/9/F/D, LF1/2
- [Guide]Noob Guide To Set File Permission's
- [Tut] Unroot the Galaxy SIII (for stock updates/warranty)
- [FULL FIX]S3 TO FACTORY STATE unroot/stock recovery/reset binary counter/stock ROM
- [HOW TO] Update to 4.3 after IMEI lost & recoveredInformation:Discussion:
- [READ THlS FlRST] POST QUESTIONS IN THE Q&A SECTION AND NOT HERE!!!!
- [IMPORTANT] Be Prepared Ahead Of Time To Fix A Hard Brick On Your Galaxy S3
- [Important] Sudden Death (SDS) - Don't use older than Android 4.1.2 or CWM 6.0.3.x
- [Info] What are battery stats and is wiping them helpful?
- [Info] Flashed 4.2? Can't find your /sdcard data?Off-Topic: