FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP THREAD][i9300][i9305] Ask any Question. Noob friendly.

1,477 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,048

Post Reply Email Thread
This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
Specific to

Samsung Galaxy S3 3G/LTE

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help. Noob questions are welcomed.

It is always best to use the Thanks button , in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on questions pertaining to this Device
List of supporters
  • @limjh16 (i9305)
  • @Wood Man (i9305)
  • @Trafalgar Square (i9300)
  • @noc.jfcbs (i9305)
To those seeking help: Please don't bombard the supporters with PMs asking for help. Instead, ask your question here in the thread so others can benefit from the solution to your problem as well. If you want to be sure someone particular gets notified of your question, put his / her username directly after an @.
If you have ROM related questions, post in the relevant ROM Q&A thread (if there is one) or directly in the ROM development thread. Thank you!

Supporters: If you want to be put on or off the list, just make a request here in the thread!
Before posting anything, I strongly advise you to read
Please look for a similar thread when visiting another device forum.
If you would like to create a [Help Thread] please Click Here.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to limjh16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift limjh16 Ad-Free

24th June 2016, 03:26 PM |#2  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,862

More
Hi @limjh16 and thanks for this thread

I've added a link to this thread in my signature. The same way I did about @noc.jfcbs's new [HOW TO] [Q&A] How to best phrase a request to receive the most suitable answer?.

By the way, I really think you @noc.jfcbs should be added as a supporter of this [HELP THREAD][i9300][i9305] Ask any Question. Noob friendly. I'm sure you should be helpful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
25th June 2016, 01:05 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

More
@noc.jfcbs I think you should be added as well. I'll also put a link to this in my sig as we have very little people here but a lot of newcomers need this thread

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to limjh16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift limjh16 Ad-Free
26th June 2016, 09:35 AM |#4  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,799

More
@limjh16: I appreciate your kind words; thank you very much. My sig bears the links now, too.
26th June 2016, 09:45 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

@limjh16: I appreciate your kind words; thank you very much. My sig bears the links now, too.

We're the signature team
We should call ourselves "the signature ones" haha

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Labs
27th June 2016, 01:18 PM |#6  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,799

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by limjh16

@noc.jfcbs I think you should be added as well. I'll also put a link to this in my sig as we have very little people here but a lot of newcomers need this thread

@limjh16: It's fine with me if you add me to the list of supporters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
27th June 2016, 01:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

@limjh16: It's fine with me if you add me to the list of supporters.

Done! Now we need to do some minor advertisement whenever someone asks a very general question, not exactly belonging to a ROM thread
The Following User Says Thank You to limjh16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift limjh16 Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 08:00 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 3,701

More
Hey everybody, can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with the xda forums lately? There are multiple things going wrong and some functions of the site dont work at all?

For example:

- Clicking on notifications in the top right corner doesnt open the received notifications, instead it opens this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
- Cant expand the names in a post to see who gave thanks, again opens a different page
- Options like attachments, smileys and all other options when writing a comment dont work (their not clickable)

Maybe there are more, but these are the ones i came across till now. Anyone having same behavior? or maybe it's just my laptop thats tripping... In any case its very much frustrating!
28th June 2016, 08:08 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

Hey everybody, can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with the xda forums lately? There are multiple things going wrong and some functions of the site dont work at all?

For example:

- Clicking on notifications in the top right corner doesnt open the received notifications, instead it opens this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
- Cant expand the names in a post to see who gave thanks, again opens a different page
- Options like attachments, smileys and all other options when writing a comment dont work (their not clickable)

Maybe there are more, but these are the ones i came across till now. Anyone having same behavior? or maybe it's just my laptop thats tripping... In any case its very much frustrating!

Hi my friend,
In my case, no such problems until today but I will check again on my laptop this evening.

What do you mean by lately exactly? In my case 1 or 2 hours ago, it was fine.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 08:27 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 3,701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLooDW

Hi my friend,
In my case, no such problems until today but I will check again on my laptop this evening.

What do you mean by lately exactly? In my case 1 or 2 hours ago, it was fine.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs

Yo big bro Mr.Flo

I noticed this behavior couple of days ago, and now im logged in with my i9305 via the browser, same behavior unfortunately.
28th June 2016, 08:38 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

Yo big bro Mr.Flo

I noticed this behavior couple of days ago, and now im logged in with my i9305 via the browser, same behavior unfortunately.

Okay, I've just checked, I confirm I don't have such issues. Weeeeird for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)