FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP THREAD][i9300][i9305] Ask any Question. Noob friendly.

1,477 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,048

Post Reply Email Thread
28th June 2016, 08:38 PM |#11  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,809

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

Yo big bro Mr.Flo

I noticed this behavior couple of days ago, and now im logged in with my i9305 via the browser, same behavior unfortunately.

Okay, I've just checked, I confirm I don't have such issues. Weeeeird for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free

28th June 2016, 08:56 PM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 3,701

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLooDW

Okay, I've just checked, I confirm I don't have such issues. Weeeeird for you!

Oke thanks a lot for checking, seems like something is causing this, not sure what exactly.. hope i can find it out, if not then that will be very bad for me, it kinda makes xda unusable for me and much worse its frustrating a lot, hope i dont smash my laptop to pieces because of it, because lately with ramadan and all im really tense

Btw. Congrats with your new title my friend, very nice

Take care!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaHo_66 Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 09:13 PM |#13  

More
Quote:

Oke thanks a lot for checking, seems like something is causing this, not sure what exactly.. hope i can find it out, if not then that will be very bad for me, it kinda makes xda unusable for me and much worse its frustrating a lot, hope i dont smash my laptop to pieces because of it, because lately with ramadan and all im really tense

Btw. Congrats with your new title my friend, very nice

Take care!

Thanks bro, you know you're responsible of a big part of my contributions here. I can't thank you enough for this.
You also have to take care mainly in this ramadan time
See you my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs
28th June 2016, 11:26 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,048

More
Quote:

Thanks bro, you know you're responsible of a big part of my contributions here. I can't thank you enough for this.
You also have to take care mainly in this ramadan time
See you my friend.

Oh never knew you are a Muslim maho...
Well, early happy aidilfitri since its next Wednesday!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to limjh16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift limjh16 Ad-Free
28th June 2016, 11:48 PM |#15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Utrecht

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by limjh16

Oh never knew you are a Muslim maho...
Well, early happy aidilfitri since its next Wednesday!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Labs

The same to you brother, Selamat Idul Fitri!
The Following User Says Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaHo_66 Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 12:16 AM |#16  
Quote:

Hey everybody, can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with the xda forums lately? There are multiple things going wrong and some functions of the site dont work at all?

For example:

- Clicking on notifications in the top right corner doesnt open the received notifications, instead it opens this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
- Cant expand the names in a post to see who gave thanks, again opens a different page
- Options like attachments, smileys and all other options when writing a comment dont work (their not clickable)

Maybe there are more, but these are the ones i came across till now. Anyone having same behavior? or maybe it's just my laptop thats tripping... In any case its very much frustrating!

Everything Is Working Fine, Double Click On The Notifications Menu Will Show usercp.php Instead Of That Menu, The Fix Is To Click Just One Time, I Don't Know About The Others...
But You Can Try Between These Different Solutions :
Uninstall And Re-Install Your Current Browser.
Or Use The Old XDA Layout.
Or If It Always Failing, Try Using Google DNS.
Regards.
29th June 2016, 08:53 AM |#17  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,725

More
Quote:

...Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs

Congratulations to "XDA Labs Contributor". Well done and well deserved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 09:00 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

Congratulations to "XDA Labs Contributor". Well done and well deserved.

Thanks a lot!
I 'm sorry but I'm out of thanks for today...
The Following User Says Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 09:27 AM |#19  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Establishing Air Supremacy over XDA - Standby!
Thanks Meter: 5,725

More
Quote:

Hey everybody, can anyone tell me what the heck is wrong with the xda forums lately? There are multiple things going wrong and some functions of the site dont work at all?

For example:

- Clicking on notifications in the top right corner doesnt open the received notifications, instead it opens this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
- Cant expand the names in a post to see who gave thanks, again opens a different page
- Options like attachments, smileys and all other options when writing a comment dont work (their not clickable)

Maybe there are more, but these are the ones i came across till now. Anyone having same behavior? or maybe it's just my laptop thats tripping... In any case its very much frustrating!

About a months ago, I reported xda forum issues but never received a reply. If interested check here and here.

Normally, I don't use my GT-I9305 for visiting xda. However, due to your post I checked the xda functionalities by using the Gello browser that came with my ROM.
Everything is working as expected and normally except that the [view] button is missing to expand the thanks row to see who gave thanks.

For the still existing issues with xda on my laptop, please refer to the first link above.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 05:12 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Utrecht

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noc.jfcbs

About a months ago, I reported xda forum issues but never received a reply. If interested check here and here.

Normally, I don't use my GT-I9305 for visiting xda. However, due to your post I checked the xda functionalities by using the Gello browser that came with my ROM.
Everything is working as expected and normally except that the [view] button is missing to expand the thanks row to see who gave thanks.

For the still existing issues with xda on my laptop, please refer to the first link above.

Thank you, so it seems it was not only me with this problem, good to know
Btw. i didnt do anything special myself, but somehow everything has returned back to normal, all functions and options are working well again in my browser (Chrome).
The Following User Says Thank You to MaHo_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MaHo_66 Ad-Free
29th June 2016, 06:34 PM |#21  

More
Quote:

Thank you, so it seems it was not only me with this problem, good to know
Btw. i didnt do anything special myself, but somehow everything has returned back to normal, all functions and options are working well again in my browser (Chrome).

Good, no more stress now MaHo

Sent from my Galaxy S III using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)