[Q&A] [ROM][7.1.2][i9305 OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix® N v5.8.X

Search This thread

bob62

Feb 22, 2014
Redmi K20 Pro
ok rodman but I do all wipes before and at the moment i flash gapps it tells me in the recovery installation aborted,thank's for your comment .......

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Then I am sorry. I had this before and the text before the status error occurred after gapps installation stops said this....maybe other gapps are even better though...if you or someone else can test them or some of them and comment, that would be a help for everybody :)

Reactions: bob62

Eeeva

Apr 30, 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by softcopyx
Full wipe, gapps on latest 5.1 rom, auto reboot when listening Bluetooth music for a few mins.

Last rom still auto reboot occasionally when listening Bluetooth music for few mins.

Can confirm this. Did full wipe (data, caches, sdcard, everything) and flashed newest ROM, downloaded spotify and started playing it from my bluetooth speakers, after 2 to 3mins the device reboots.

Zato-1

Nov 12, 2014
Pancevo
I have 5.4.3 version of this rom and my keyboard is FC often. Also I got FC on Music app once.
Just wanted you to know of this bug...

pawel0414

Feb 22, 2015
I also have problem with crashing SMS app and Google keyboard. I want to ask how to change a wallpaper of lock screen without changing a main wallpaper?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

abdi44

Mar 7, 2015
help

why my s3 puts us very much in charge ?? it's normal ??
It has been in charge for three hours ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-21-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-04-23-21-59.png
    42 KB · Views: 81

Bijuu

Oct 7, 2012
Wrocław
How is that possible that imo this rom (5.1) is a little bit slower than CM? Or am i just wrong ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

steeko00

Oct 16, 2010
Boot loop

Hi Ive tried to flash the v5.4.3 but when I reboot the 'resurrection remix' logo appears and then seems to be stuck in a loop. I have to take the battery out to stop it as the phone is completely unresponsive.
I used TWRP to flash the ROM with the Gapps together as per the instructions. Any help would be great.

Hi Ive tried to flash the v5.4.3 but when I reboot the 'resurrection remix' logo appears and then seems to be stuck in a loop. I have to take the battery out to stop it as the phone is completely unresponsive.
I used TWRP to flash the ROM with the Gapps together as per the instructions. Any help would be great.

Did you wipe your device before installing this ROM

which ROM are you coming from????

znakistu

Jan 9, 2012
Bucharest
Trouble installing AgniKernel

Hello everybody,

I have a weird problem:

I have come from Nameless rom 5.0.2, i have twrp 2.8.5 and i have tried the test and the stable RR rom latest.

My trouble is that i can't install agni kernel (no version works with this rom).

My steps:
Version 1:
Format data, wipe cache, dalvik
Install rom
install gapps (micro and mini)
wipe cache, dalvik
reboot recovery
Install agnikernel
reboot
After reboot it freeze after optimizing applications on starting applications.

Version 2:
Format data, wipe cache, dalvik
Install rom
Install agnikernel
install gapps (micro and mini)
wipe cache, dalvik
reboot
After reboot it freeze after optimizing applications on starting applications.

I have tried all agni kernel versions: 2.9.1, 4.3.9,4.4.1,4.42.

Please help.

steeko00

Oct 16, 2010
Did you wipe your device before installing this ROM

which ROM are you coming from????

Hi
I didn't wipe it I followed the instruction of the front page:
Update Insturaction

- Download the latest build of Resurrection ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!

I was using The Galaxy project Kitkat 4.4.4 v23.01 which was working smoothly except for Google Pay service not working.

I have tried to reinstall the TGP but now the phone keeps booting to TWRP!

Last edited:

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
How is that possible that imo this rom (5.1) is a little bit slower than CM? Or am i just wrong ? :rolleyes:
Thats not right, this version: Test-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.4.3-20150501-i9305.zip for example also works with 4.4.2 agni and as far as I remember als with 4.4.3. too.

Bijuu

Oct 7, 2012
Wrocław
Thats not right, this version: Test-Resurrection_Remix_LP_v5.4.3-20150501-i9305.zip for example also works with 4.4.2 agni and as far as I remember als with 4.4.3. too.

I flashed rom again and it works well, so everything is fine and i can recommend this rom to anyone. I have no problems with it anymore (before i had heating issues, problems with network, lagging and laaarge battery drain). But flashed again and problems disappered :3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe that it will be reopened, if O is somewhen working on or for our device too.
    But till than, it will stay closed. Also because currently I have a lack of motivation maintaining the thread and reading the posts there. Last couple of months most of the maintaining (tests, answers and user help) had been done from you @noc.jfcbs and you @DJ aliasz3d anyways, for which I thank you again. And I was, only yes a kind of, a passive member and reader. So I made this step also as draw of consequences and to fill up or refuel my sources and balancy/stability again.
    From my point of view less and less people, reading, visiting and posting on xda and here in i9305 section, are using this device. Some of their i9305 might have "died", many of them might have been sold. The rest, still using this device is either happy with what is available and how it works and don't expect anything beyond this. Or they try to find workarounds so that their i9305 could do what they need. The users still reading and posting here should find most answers to their questions if using the search button :), so no real Q&A is necessary. Will not say, that communication has stopped, but....additional almost no new versions of any roms for the i9305 had been released (beside the unofficial builds of leos-14.1 and mtr's 14.1 pan builds) since weeks/months, so normally no new questions should arise about the existing rom builds.

Still more "traffic" is in the i9300 section. They have for example a modified and updated boeffla kernel. I thought about starting to port this or picking the changes to our, but I discarded it again for several reasons. Same is with security updates, which are for example available for the t0lte. I think, the few people still flashing around and usually giving feedbacks and sometimes thanks, could also live without them :) and/or move to leos 14.1 or mtr/pan 14.1.

My mood and the spirit here has changed and its not a community anymore as it had been (already months, maybe years ago?!?) before. The hype of android development and custom roms is still there, but concentrating more and more and especially faster and faster to newer devices. This is, I think, also, because more and more mobile brands and types and variants are available and change more often...etc etc etc....think that there are many and much more aspects, related topics which could be mentioned and discussed :)
    I am not claiming or whining, its only a "neutral" observation/diagnosis and that things are moving and that is not too bad anyways :) , isn't it?
    Unfortunately guys my i9305 died today so I've now gone and bought a pixel 2 xl but thanks @rodman01 for all the good times and everyone really :good:
    All credits got to rinando and poisonninja. Without them I won't have got this to boot.
    Yes its not a fake, it is booting, but this is currently more or less the only thing :).
    But I thought I give you an imagination anyways :)
    Maybe that it will be reopened, if O is somewhen working on or for our device too.
    But till than, it will stay closed. Also because currently I have a lack of motivation maintaining the thread and reading the posts there. Last couple of months most of the maintaining (tests, answers and user help) had been done from you @noc.jfcbs and you @DJ aliasz3d anyways, for which I thank you again. And I was, only yes a kind of, a passive member and reader. So I made this step also as draw of consequences and to fill up or refuel my sources and balancy/stability again.
    I think you should post a closure message in your dev thread to explain why it's closed. Otherwise people will wonder what's happening and you may receive unwanted PMs as well.
    I do know there is this Q&A thread where they can read what you've just posted above but still...

My 2 cents :)