FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ROM with working bluetooth HFP/HSP support NOT based on 4.x ?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By GPO123, Junior Member on 6th October 2017, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,
I'm searching a ROM with working bluetooth HFP (hands free protocol) and HSP (headset protocol). All ROM's I tried so far (RR, Lineage 14.1 official and inofficial, AICP, FlyMe 5.1.1) are only able to stream sound via A2DP to a bluetooth sink = headset or speaker. What I need is the HFP protocol as this is used by some applications (POI warners in detail) and hardware as motorbike headsets / car audio systems . Can anybody give me an advise what ROM will provide this and is NOT based on the stock 4.x ROMs ? Or is bluetooth HFP generally limited to stock ROM only ?

Thanks, Georgie
The Following User Says Thank You to GPO123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GPO123 Ad-Free

23rd July 2018, 11:01 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPO123

Hello,
I'm searching a ROM with working bluetooth HFP (hands free protocol) and HSP (headset protocol). All ROM's I tried so far (RR, Lineage 14.1 official and inofficial, AICP, FlyMe 5.1.1) are only able to stream sound via A2DP to a bluetooth sink = headset or speaker. What I need is the HFP protocol as this is used by some applications (POI warners in detail) and hardware as motorbike headsets / car audio systems . Can anybody give me an advise what ROM will provide this and is NOT based on the stock 4.x ROMs ? Or is bluetooth HFP generally limited to stock ROM only ?

Thanks, Georgie

Hi Georgie,
Have you found one?
24th July 2018, 07:33 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've found out on 4pda that you need to use Android 5.1.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)