1. The data in the card is intact, I've backed it up as well and when I put my card into my phone it works perfectly. (btw the card was in FAT32 format)
2. I can copy stuff into my card but when I put into my phone it wouldn't show and when I put it back on card reader again the file disappears.
3. I can delete stuff from my card then I take it out and put it back again and the file that I've just deleted comes back.
4. I've tried formatting it but it would give me an error.
5. I've used Easeus partition manager but it would give me an error as well.
6. Then I've used the software I've used when I first formatted the card to FAT32. Guiformat. It would format my card normally but when I go into my card all the files are there.
7. I've tried using commands like "chkdsk d:/r or chkdsk d:/f etc but after like 44% it would say certain files are invalid and can't continue the do the checkdisk command (the file it shows was the files I tried to get from my friend)
8. I've tried so many other stuffs but none of them seems to able to format my card.
now my question to you guys is my card really dead? can it be dead just for interrupting file transfer? is there any way to get my card back to normal? anyway I can format my card? I'd really appreciate it if any of you guys can help. Thanks