Suggest you ask in your models forum.

21st January 2018, 03:40 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan

This is Note 3 forum.
Suggest you ask in your models forum.

Hi sorry about that not used to this site guess i'll just have to forget about it don't feel like rewriting again
many thanks
21st January 2018, 04:17 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 5,976

More
Ignore my post for some reason its showing to me.
You are In the right forum.
25th April 2018, 10:14 AM |#144  

More
Cant find model 4.1.1
Hello can you host the 4.1.1 firmware so i can download it ? I can't find it
5th September 2018, 11:39 PM |#145  

More
Having gone from 4.4.4 (EE) to 4.1.1 (EE) and completed the steps as listed I got a successful unlock and can now use GiffGaff(02 virtual network) on all but 4G, EE still works fine on 4G but the best signal I get on GG is 3G+
I've done as much research as I think possible including setting LTE to Automatic in the service menu and have updated to the final firmware available on Sammobile which is French and has the latest modem.
Turning off SHA 256 seems to come with a price as although I have re-enabled it the phone is still unlocked so I cant even go down the £8.99 unlock code route from EE now.
Has anyone come across a way to fix this or at least revert to the phones original state? Also are there any codes to reset the service mode back to factory default as some options appear to have no way to reselect their original values?

Many Thanks...
16th March 2019, 11:47 PM |#146  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farid8830

hello and tanx for the method
i have a good news for pepole with 4.3 and higher roms. you dont need to downgrade your roms. all you have to do is to install a modem from android 4.1 (like XXALI5.zip link=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/content_link/ffVasYQxOLJgSLioGrKJ6i9imGSAf9DHLDmpymCNByGp7eAUaX GW1iMKGxknzRno/file?dl=1)and do the ]steps of method and now you can see [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ .
for your information i'm on custom android 4.4 by maho-66 (n4elitelite v15) and my imei is correct and
sorry for my poor english

Hello, i'm new here
I stumbled upon this while trying to find a way to unlock Samsung LTE s3 I9305 locked to EE uk.

I'm not a tech savvy person so all these sounds a bit strange to me, can you please confirm if this method still works in 2019 and also step by step tutorial in layman terms.

Thank you in advance.

Update:
i was to downgrade using odin and my phone is unlocked now, i have also restored the nandroid backup that i made before flashing but i have 2 issues

1) I can't open to sign in to google account in settings which playstore and other google apps are not working (They crash and send me back to home screen)

2) Data connection is not coming on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)