Can you please confirm exactly which firmware you used and what method you used to downgrade? My phone's a UK T-Mobile locked I9305 on stock 4.1.2 and it gets stuck in a boot loop no matter which 4.1.1 firmware I try.
The one I'd expect to work is I9305XXALI5_I9305EVRALI5_EVR found here - http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/1...e=EVR#firmware - but its definitely a no go. I also tried a couple of other random 4.1.1 ROMs from sammobile but got the same result. But when I flash a stock 4.1.2 from sammobile its always successful.
The background so far
- from stock 4.1.2 I applied the CF-Auto-Root, installed Mobile Odin Pro and tried to flash I9305XXALI5_I9305EVRALI5_I9305BVALI5_HOME.tar.md5 but got the boot loop.
- tried flashing from desktop Odin but while it says "successful" it still caught in the boot loop.
- downloaded and flashed the stock 4.1.2 ROM using desktop Odin which works fine (every time)
- tried downloading and flashing two other 4.1.1 ROMS for different countries using desktop Odin but get stuck in the boot loop
- flashed the stock 4.1.2 then the 'old' CF-Root so I could get CWM Recovery and tried applying 4.1.1 from within CWM. Here the error message "e:signature not verified" can be seen when it tries to update.
If anyone's got any ideas from here, I'd appreciate them...
Thanks for that. I was doing a factory reset from recovery every time before flashing 4.1.1 but what has worked is doing it immediately AFTER as well.
So my exact working steps were:
- factory reset from recovery, flash from desktop Odin, remove battery while rebooting after flashing, another factory reset from recovery.
FWIW - using CWM just wasn't working for me at all. Was getting "E: can't open /sdcard/update.zip (bad) Installation aborted" which google-fu suggests is a bad download, but the same download worked fine for the Odin flash.
Screenshots please. How can I help you if I don't really know what is happening with your phone. Did you performed F.Reset after downgrading?
Are you getting this menu after dialing *#197328640#?????Attachment 1890126
thanku vry much for ur reply, here i am attaching the shapshot of my mobile.
Before and after downgrading i did Factory restore .
And i am very sorry my mobile model is GT-I9300 which i bought in UK -3 Network. ( just now i noticed this forum is for I9305).
Do i need to Rooting or custom ROM installation or sumting like that?
PS shopshot order 1)mainmenu--> 2) debug screen --> 3)Phone Control--> 4)menu does not exist
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|