Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2013, 01:02 PM |#21  
London, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,576

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrlokesh89

thanku vry much for ur reply, here i am attaching the shapshot of my mobile.

Before and after downgrading i did Factory restore .

And i am very sorry my mobile model is GT-I9300 which i bought in UK -3 Network. ( just now i noticed this forum is for I9305).

Do i need to Rooting or custom ROM installation or sumting like that?

PS shopshot order 1)mainmenu--> 2) debug screen --> 3)Phone Control--> 4)menu does not exist

Mate, this method doesn't work on i9300!!! Use this app instead https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...galaxsimunlock
It worked fine on my friends S3, root required though.

17th April 2013, 01:21 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by djembey

Mate, this method doesn't work on i9300!!! Use this app instead
It worked fine on my friends S3, root required though.

thank u so much, i can belive this app for sure isnt it? and one more thing will this one unlck 4.1.2 itself? if not, which version is best to unlock using this app. pls guide me..
17th April 2013, 01:30 PM |#23  
London, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,576

Donate to Me
More
I'm not sure if it works on 4.1.2 as I've used it long time ago but it should work. Get app and follow instructions. It's very simple and fast.
17th April 2013, 01:33 PM |#24  

More
thnkssssssssssssssss
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrlokesh89

thank u so much, i can belive this app for sure isnt it? and one more thing will this one unlck 4.1.2 itself? if not, which version is best to unlock using this app. pls guide me..

thank u so muchhhhhhhhh.. thnksssssssssssssss
2nd May 2013, 07:43 PM |#25  

More
please guide me to do so as well
I am very non technical person I managed to get the phone rooted by my friend but please kindly guide me how can I downgrade my phone and flash it with 4.1.1 to use the trick to unlock it. Please guide me in very simple and easy way as I am a noob and very non technical. I will be very thankful. May be email me procedure or a link of detailed procedure, my email address is: [email protected]. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasbass

Thanks, I have downgraded successfully to 4.1.1. and have also successfully unlocked my phone. Now I want to upgrade it, If i upgrade it will it lock my phone again?? If yes, Does someone have a solution to upgrade without locking my phone again?

6th May 2013, 03:26 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Dangerous?
Is it not dangerous to disable encryption on the network 256bits? (this is what it means sha256 off?) Can reactivate encryption once the phone was unlocked?
8th May 2013, 12:07 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didshub

Is it not dangerous to disable encryption on the network 256bits? (this is what it means sha256 off?) Can reactivate encryption once the phone was unlocked?

Nobody knows?
9th May 2013, 07:01 PM |#28  

More
Unhappy Can some one show me how to downgrade us cellular s3 to 4.1.1
Hi,

can some one please help me how to downgrade using odin galaxy s3 r530 us cellular from 4.1.2 to 4.1.1?

I would greatly apprecaite it. I am having so much problem you have no clue.

Please some nice hearted people help.. even bad hearted
hahaa
11th May 2013, 06:48 PM |#29  

More
4G Won't Work After Unlock
I have used this method to unlock many Galaxy S3's and Note 2's but recently someone said their 4G doesn't work and they can't get pictures now and it worked before the unlock. This goes for any phone on any carrier, even an S3 for ATT unlocked using that method but still with ATT service still doesn't work for 4G or Pictures. I really would like to get this fixed so I can continue unlocking this phones for free and selling them for more! But I don't want to ruin every S3 I get. Please if anyone knows what I'm talking about or has a solution let me know!
17th May 2013, 02:44 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
s3 4.1.2 unlock
Samsung galaxy s3 - 4.1.2 updated unlock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you know those who updated to 4.1.2 the unlock method from the service menu will NOT work , so after a friend came at me today to update his S3 to 4.1.2 i found a method to unlock:
- you will need to root the phone u will find many ways , then install from recovery mode the SIM_Fix_v.0.1 , then install busybox from google play , the use GalaxSimUnlock.apk and voila ! phone unlocked !

If someone needs one of the apps i can upload them !
If someone needs instructions or someth wont work announce me and we will makeit work !

Best regards , Bogdan
5th June 2013, 12:26 AM |#31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by djembey

Use Odin and flash your phone with JB 4.1.1

I did that, but still the same thing...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)