[FIX][i9300] Camera Failed (All ROM)

Search This thread

MAP38

May 28, 2018
Thanks all for this solution !

It's perfect ! I searched and tested many things during many hours and never success !

The explain is perfect, and my camera phone is ok now.

Best regards.

dvlad666

Sep 5, 2008
Still works, may be a firmware file issue.

Thanks a lot dear nuzzydev! Your fix still seems to be working fine (and link alive), tested under QS I9300 ROM 4.4.2 w/ Boeffla kernel. The problem might be camera loading some firmware from rom files dynamically while having it's own firmware inside. So apart from your actions:
Instruction:
- Flash with CWM/TWRP/Philz/anything but custom REC
- Wipe Dalvik & Cache
- Reboot
-Enjoy!
I also deleted /sdcard/SlimISP.bin file for camera not to mess with it. Now everything is working fine.

My problem was no video stream output from the cam. All photos were doing good, live video preview good, but after starting actual video recording camera module hanged giving no output stream.

nuzzydev

Feb 6, 2016
Bandung
Thanks a lot dear nuzzydev! Your fix still seems to be working fine (and link alive), tested under QS I9300 ROM 4.4.2 w/ Boeffla kernel. The problem might be camera loading some firmware from rom files dynamically while having it's own firmware inside. So apart from your actions:

I also deleted /sdcard/SlimISP.bin file for camera not to mess with it. Now everything is working fine.

My problem was no video stream output from the cam. All photos were doing good, live video preview good, but after starting actual video recording camera module hanged giving no output stream.

great! I'll reupload it to new another fix patch for video rendering fix too

Reactions: dvlad666

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Afternoon Guys.. i had a Flashable driver for i9300 Exynos, i've combined SONY Driver and Samsung ;) Cause yesterday i had a problem with Camera, and the messages is "Camera Failed" problem begin couse i change my ROM from stock to Blekota Lite ROM :p.. yupp i've been try to use another camera app but nothing happend, so i try to open /data/cfw/ and I dont find any .bin file, Remember.. if my driver doesnt work, try to fix ur HW :angel:

Instruction:
    - Wipe Dalvik & Cache
    - Reboot
    -Enjoy!

Note:
    My Driver work for any Rom (Tested) but if doesnt for you, please PM me.. i'll help with another method :good:
    Hit Thanks for my work, couse i'm a newbie Dev in Here, hehe..

Download:
    Mediafire > http://www.mediafire.com/download/pb6ugxgp184zxfb/Camera_patchByNuzzyDev.zip
    Hi... I have a error message when i launch a video call my camera show me just a black screen.. And the message give me back is: first "camera server failed" and second is " camera failed"... Do you think you zip file can help me? Thank's in advance

My phone is gt-i9300 int whit cm 13 official and twrp 3.0.2

Course.. try to flash my zip.. coz some rom haven't all .bin file, and i've combined it between sony and samsung cam driver. Dont forget to clear dalvik-cache ;)
    Hey Bro i have galaxy j2 (SM-J200G) with same problem front camera failed... Is there any flashable driver.zip for my mobile...? :(
    Thankss... :)

In order to better get the members attention, you should either hit reply to that members last post or type his member name in your post beginning with the @ symbol... [/MENTION] Like @nuzzydev. Those 2 methods provide a little notification to the member.

Just an FYI for future reference.

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

***PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP***
    Afternoon Guys.. i had a Flashable driver for i9300 Exynos, i've combined SONY Driver and Samsung ;) Cause yesterday i had a problem with Camera, and the messages is "Camera Failed" problem begin couse i change my ROM from stock to Blekota Lite ROM :p.. yupp i've been try to use another camera app but nothing happend, so i try to open /data/cfw/ and I dont find any .bin file, Remember.. if my driver doesnt work, try to fix ur HW :angel:

Instruction:
    - Wipe Dalvik & Cache
    - Reboot
    -Enjoy!

Note:
    My Driver work for any Rom (Tested) but if doesnt for you, please PM me.. i'll help with another method :good:
    Hit Thanks for my work, couse i'm a newbie Dev in Here, hehe..

Download:
    Mediafire > http://www.mediafire.com/download/pb6ugxgp184zxfb/Camera_patchByNuzzyDev.zip

Hi @nuzzydev, thank you for the fix, you saved my day! I9300 Hyper ROM 6.0.1 (Otherwise, never had issue with camera on other roms from 4.3 to 7.1.1)
    It worked for my s3 neo, thank you very much. I made an account just to thank you because nothing else worked... :good: