we will have lineage-15.0 unofficial i9300?

Search This thread

Oshmar

Aug 19, 2016
Rio de Janeiro
Why do you have all this fuss over LAOS 15? Is there something wrong with the 14.1 you're using? The device is old and you should thank for still having maintainers, and have made this old device reach so far. But if you are in such a hurry, it would be better to change the device, change it into a device that has already received the unofficial version, it is an excellent option. Otherwise, will wait with everyone.

TramSK

Apr 8, 2017
Bratislava
yeapguy.gq
Why do you have all this fuss over LAOS 15? Is there something wrong with the 14.1 you're using? The device is old and you should thank for still having maintainers, and have made this old device reach so far. But if you are in such a hurry, it would be better to change the device, change it into a device that has already received the unofficial version, it is an excellent option. Otherwise, will wait with everyone.
Yup, true, I am very happy with my 7.1 and do not need a 8.0... BUT, yes, Lineage 15 WILL be for S3 (wait for 2018)

mountainguan

Jan 10, 2016
My s3 has became my backup phone,but LOS14.1 gives me more fun on my old phone.Wish to get oreo update. And I think if android one project can be port to s3 will get a lot more fun.

Oshmar

Aug 19, 2016
Rio de Janeiro

But what does this have to do with the ROM itself? what is well explained is that they will develop kernels only for specific OnePlus browsers, those who do not use these custom kernels, this news has little or no relevance. I used the boeffla kernel a few times, but if I put it on the tip of the pencil, it did not serve me as satisfactorily as the LOS kernel, so it's not sad news, so to speak. What's more, the new version of android will bring the benefits you need, which is a better RAM management and less battery consumption, something many were looking for using custom kernels to do underclock.:good:

dutch_peter

Oct 20, 2009
Delft

Oreo is said to be optimized for "low end" devices and is requiring far less resources. So the expectation is that 8.0 will run much smooter on the i9300 than 7.1.

G

GuestX01063

It is a pity that there will be no lineage 15 for the gt-i9300 :(